Nausea at 30 weeks! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 10 Old 03-15-2011, 05:52 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

The last 4 mornings I have been feeling nauseas again! This sucks, I can't believe I am going through this again. I thought I was passed it after I hit my second trimester. It lasts for a few hours every morning and I feel like its worse then when I had it in 1st trimester. Any one else going through this?

#2 of 10 Old 03-15-2011, 06:26 AM

Oh no! That has got to be awful. i couldn't imagine a worse time to have it.

Evergreen- Loving my girls Dylan dust.gifage8, Ava energy.gifage 4 and baby Georgia baby.gif (6/3/11).

#3 of 10 Old 03-15-2011, 06:57 AM

I am getting carsick these days.  Especially on the muddy back roads where we live in the country.  I feel like my egg is getting scrambled whenever we go over the bumps and it's awful.  I sympathize!!!  I have some ginger altoids and think ginger chews would also do me good.  Ginger is good with nausea for me.

Anna, married to my soulmate and expecting #1 in May 2011.... 3 kitties
#4 of 10 Old 03-15-2011, 07:56 AM

I so overdosed on ginger in the first trimester... I want nothing to do with it now.  Which is unfortunate because, like Anna, I'm getting carsick.  And my prenatals are making me nauseous too.  It's not as bad as it was in the first trimester, though - at least now I can still eat food.  So I feel your pain, Lisa - you aren't alone!

****5****10****15****20****25****30*@**35 ****40
Due May 4th!
#5 of 10 Old 03-15-2011, 08:21 AM

I only had about 4 weeks of this pregnancy where nausea was not a problem. The third trimester hasn't been as bad as the first or second but it's still really old. Ginger doesn't help at all. Really, the only thing that helps me is to throw up.

#6 of 10 Old 03-15-2011, 11:47 AM

ugh...  i've had a couple of bouts of nausea in the past few weeks that were worse than what i felt during first tri... for me it's random and happens in the evening. so no, you're not alone.  however, i've felt good for the past week or two so i'm hoping that whatever hormonal glitch that caused it has passed :)

happily married mama to DD1 4/08, angel2.gif angel2.gif12/31/09, and DD2 5/11

#7 of 10 Old 03-16-2011, 06:10 AM

Lol SallyNichole hahaha I shouldn't laugh but you're keepin it so real.

I agree PAGreen - I do think there has been a major hormone burst in the past couple of weeks.  Hopefully it will chill out as we reach the final weeks.

Anna, married to my soulmate and expecting #1 in May 2011.... 3 kitties
#8 of 10 Old 03-16-2011, 07:20 AM

I'm a realist. :) I figure it's better to know you're not alone than to think you're the only one not having the Unicorns and Puppies version of pregnancy.

#9 of 10 Old 03-19-2011, 08:26 PM

Never had Nausea in the 3rd trimester with my first baby girl...

This time however, I have noticed sometimes when I eat I have gotten nausea again just this past week (29 into 30 weeks today), not major nausea but enough to feel an upset tummy for sure...

~Kristy~ *Madeline Age 6 *Baby#2 May28th
#10 of 10 Old 03-23-2011, 07:49 PM

my nausea stopped around 20 weeks (like it did first pregnancy) then kind of came back at 25wks, but different this time - now I feel sick/nauseous AFTER I eat, not on an empty stomach like morning sickness usually is for me. Which sucks, since usually eating would fix it. Instead, I feel queasy after I eat, like I ate something greasy or nasty in some way. I actually did ask my ob/gyn about it, and she indicated it *could* be a gall bladder issue. I am trying to limit how much fatty stuff I eat, but it happened today ALL day. I also get a terrible taste in my mouth which doesn't help.

mom to z (June 2009) and m (may 2011)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page