april 1-7 chat thread! - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 53 Old 04-06-2011, 11:26 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Nutter, that's good to know about the pillow between the legs thing...I always use one but maybe tonight I'll use two.  I suspect I might have a nighttime spinner myself.  Monday afternoon and all day yesterday things felt good and I was feeling what I *thought* (but can't be sure) was hands down low and feet up high, but this morning I had the head-in-my-ribs feeling again.  I spent much of last night on my back propped up pretty much to sitting with pillows (reflux), so I am betting that was the culprit.  I am thinking I'm going to have to institute a a rule of only a teeny portion of supper at 5 pm and nothing to eat again after that...it takes SO long for my stomach to empty!  This would have the added benefit of maybe keeping baby weight gain under control :P (I worry about my history of big babies if we do end up attempting a breech birth - DS2 had one heck of a chest on him!). Like you said, the flipping around is at least a good sign that there's room to move.  *fingers crossed* that your babe stays head down, and that mine joins in soon!!

#32 of 53 Old 04-06-2011, 11:40 AM

I Love the Knickernappies nursing pads. I ended up going back and buying enough for a week plus and wore them for a year. They are so soft.

Mama to Monkey (Jan '09), Bee (May '11), and Cat (August, '13)

#33 of 53 Old 04-06-2011, 11:47 AM

I bought some bamboobies when we were at the baby store doing the Moby Demo (Which was AWESOME, watching DH load up the baby doll was soooo cute) and OMG they are so soft. I want to wear them now even though I don't need them yet. 

treehugger.giftrekkie.gif married to Mikestillheart.gif Mama to my furry babies cat.gifjust gave birth to our first babyf.gif DS.

#34 of 53 Old 04-06-2011, 06:42 PM

That's so funny after I read this post, I was brushing my teeth and lifted up and couldn't move my neck! I had to go sit down on the couch..I couldn't move it from side to side, finally took some tylenol and rubbed arnica on it..used another topical thing later that helped...Haven't had to take tylenol yet again, but it's buggin the heck out of me now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr'smom View Post

36 weeks today!  Yay! 

As I was putting my makeup ont his morning and about to leave for work I coughed and heard a "pop" and had extreme pain!  I couldn't stand up straight, yet got in my car and drove gingerly to work.  Since I'm a chiropractor, that was about the best place to go, I thought!  My associate doctor checked me and found no spinal problem or ribs out of place and I had no spinal pain.  Surely this extreme pain isn't just a pulled muscle?  I left work and showed up at my OB appointment early (before going home.)  He's only two blocks from my office so I thought, "why not?" 

I found out my iron was up a point last week (though I'm still anemic) and the Strep B test was negative!  Yay!  My OB thinks I have pleurisy and told me to check in with my GP.  I couldn't get in with my GP for a few days and the excruciating pain that started this morning was only getting worse, so I went to an urgent care facility.  Not like me--but I can't sit, stand, breathe comfortably!  And coughing kills me!  The doctor I saw confirmed the pleurisy but didn't want to give me a steroid (good!)  He wanted me to take another antibiotic (just finished one a week ago) because the bronchitis was still acute.  And he's pretty sure I fractured a rib this morning, but didn't take an x-ray.  (I wouldn't have done one, pregnant or not, since it doesn't change the treatment.)  I am such a wreck!  I guess I'm meant to stop working!  I can't fight it at this point.  I may just show up for meetings the next few weeks and admit defeat!  It's a blessing and a curse to be the "boss."  I know I put way more pressure on myself than I do on my employees.  I should have called it quits a couple weeks ago.

DH(9/04) DS(12/08) and DD(5/11)

#35 of 53 Old 04-07-2011, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkElmo View Post

I'm freaking out a little bit - I got my midwife's birth kit, and... wow is it full of disposable stuff I'd normally never buy!  Underpads (I keep making jokes about doggy wee-wee pads), GIANT post-partum pads that look like diapers, different GIANT pads that are wider than my legs.... yikes2.gif  scary-looking mesh panties and silly things I already had (like a digital thermometer - I have TWO already, and bendy straws) *sigh*

Ordered the waterbirth deluxe kit (air pump, water pump, hose, adapter, thermometer, etc.), and attempted to go to goodwill to get some used sheets/towels for the birth, but my local goodwill sucks, and isn't really secondhand, it's more like a big lots store, so my only option for queen sheets was $30-40 for brand new (originally some outrageous price, I'm sure, but...)... not a single towel in the joint either... guess I'm going to head to IKEA or Target or something and just wash everything a few times irked.gif

I've also sprouted stretch marks on the underside of my belly... DP is really really disappointed because they aren't pretty (he's SO vain), he was actually pretty mean/rude about it, so I told him to f--- off, because there's absolutely nothing I can do about them short of cutting the baby out right now, and not much that I could've done to prevent them, other than lubing up my belly with various butters and creams (which I HAVE been doing). bawling.gif

Sounds like a pretty weird birth kit.   I can't wait to here what the mesh panties are for!  But you will love the ginormous pads!!  Still getting the guts up to buy some depends.  I just found it easier last time. I bleed pretty heavily and it was the only way not to leak all over everything.  Hopefully there was a peri-bottle in the kit.  My most favorite thing from the kit.  Mine just gave out 3 years later!  So excited to be getting a new one!  Also my midwife brought me this seat thing for the toilet. it kind of just sits on top of your toilet seat but has a bowl with slits towards the top. So you put your sitz bath into the bowl portion and sit to soothe your bottom any overflow goes through the slits and into the toilet.  SO much better than sitting in a tub!!

What a horrible reaction from your partner..sorry.

Oh and your town has to have more than goodwill for thrift shopping.  Check out your churches or ywca etc google it.  Goodwill sucks and is a sham!!!!

#36 of 53 Old 04-07-2011, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayiscoming2006 View Post

I would not use panty liners for breast pads. Chemicals... Probably wouldn't use regular disposable breast pads either but would hope they might have less chemicals than a panty liner considering what they are used for???

I got a nice stash of cloth breastfeeding pads. I have over 30 but I leak like crazy in the beginning. I'm a serious milk producer. I've used both disposables and cloth in the past and the cloth ones are much more breathable and much more comfortable. I think my fave of the couple types I purchase will be the "Knickernappies Stay-Dry Nursing Pads." I got some regular cotton ones without a waterproof layer on them and think I might regret that. We'll see. 

I got some cloth postpartum/heavy flow pads recently. Some nightime imse vimse at a good price http://www.imsevimse.us/p-87-night.aspx

I've already had the regular imse vimse pads and have loved them for back up to the cup.

Then I got some from etsy too http://www.etsy.com/listing/58555888/rainbow-print-mama-cloth-pad-with-wings

The ones from etsy are almost the same exact size as the imse vimse ones and slightly more expensive though cuter - if that happens to matter? 

I had some of those natracare maternity pads and so was expecting them to be bigger than they are. They had good reviews and I ordered them online. I'm disappointed. They don't have wings and they aren't very long. Seems like a dangerous choice when it comes to leaks! So, I don't know, I might just give them away or something? If my water breaks early on in labor, I can imagine using some from one of the boxes I purchased for that.

I have a mooncupUK which I absolutely LOVE for periods but no way I'd wanna use that after a birth. :) I also use regular size cloth pads for backup with the cup though, just in case. But, I will say that I don't tend to get my period until I've completely stopped breastfeeding. I got mine back at 11 months PP with DS1 and I think 15 months PP wth DS2. I did nurse DS2 until he was 17.5 months though so... Anyway, it can happen that you won't need anything until a long time after the birth. 

I'm busy busy getting everything ready. My home is much better now. Still have more organizing and cleaning to do but if I did go into labor today, I don't think I'd completely panic or anything compared to a week ago. LOL Of course, I don't wanna go into labor until I reach full-term, but just sayin.

I'm totally ready to be done with this pregnancy too just because I have no energy and I'm really uncomfortable. My back is really killing me because I usually have back probs and pregnancy just makes it worse. Also, sick of being punched in the cervix and other fun things like that. I am so sick of having babies now too, honestly. I love my kids and I'm totally excited about having a little girl but so sick of pregnancy and nursing. I've been doing it for quite a few years in a row now and I'm just really ready to be done. I plan to enjoy my little girl and nursing her and stuff but after her, I'm kind of hoping to be done. I want to be me again, I'm sure some of you can understand. :) 

Punk Elmo, I would not tolerate that kind of rude commentary for my DH with the stretch marks thing. (And he'd never act that way anyway)

That's crazy. Vanity is a very bad thing. What's your DP going to do when you start getting wrinkles and stuff. People don't stay young and "beautiful" forever. grrrr! I'd have a serious talk with him if I were you. I also get stretch marks pretty easy. There's really no way to prevent it. My tummy, hips, breasts (from pregnancy and nursing) etc all are covered in stretch marks. It just is. Whatever. 

Sounds like someone has a case of the late pregnancy!!whistling.gif  I laughed all the way through reading this and couldn't agree more with a lot of what you wrote!

I am 34 years old and played really hard for most of them.  My body can not handle this crap anymore!!!  This will more than likely be my last pregnancy.  Actually discussed tying my tubs with mw today!

I could not imagine in a million years shoving a device up my va jay jay right after birth.  What about the pain and irritation? What about the clots? I can't normally even use tampons so post birth just seems crazy to me!!

dayiscoming2006 likes this.
#37 of 53 Old 04-07-2011, 01:28 AM

ReelGeek your shower sounds amazing!!

Thanks for all the input on cloth pads ladies.  I normally use organic cotton sposies for a period... never had extra cash for cloth.  Will get some with the tax return and money I'm saving for not going east! I am still going to have an adult disposable diaper for pp.  It was way too much last time!!

So I survived our little get away!!  I'm going to touch a little here on the psychic work that I do. If its confusing at all just ask me... One of the biggest things we learn is to hold our space.  To own our space and to keep it clear of other peoples crap or energy.  As women we are dumped on often.  It is kind of like our uteruses are recepticals.  They are for making babies or for our children and partners to dump their crap into fo us to fix or make better or so they just simply dont have to deal with their own feelings... (sorry kind of a rant there) Anyway I startd feeling force fed all this anger I was feeling right before our trip.  I was so angry and short about everything around me but it didn't really feel real or I couldn't really change fix or heal it.... then I was like duh.... it's not mine!!!  I realized this babies sperm donor was all up in my space.  I'm in MT he is in CA!  I found a chord to my uterus, to the baby, and to my fourth chakra.  I'm a little embarrassed to admit that at my level of study but he was hitting me hard and freaking the baby out!  So I removed the chords and his anger confusion energy out of my space.  He kept throwing the chord back to the baby and to my uterus.  He would not stay out of space no matter what so I had to get all Ninja psychic on his ass and kind of beat him up with his own chords and I went kind of heavy duty and removed his grounding chord.  Just to let him know don't eff with me.  DS and I leave for the zoo the next morning. I am just about to hit the interstate so I check my phone one more time before turning it off and there are text from him basically stating that I should let him know how I am doing that he has a right to know... that he doesn't understand why I am punishing him etc. (I asked him to come back but he decided to move to california instead. And I don't think donating some sperm makes you a dad or gives you any right to the child...)  I delete the text and do a quick meditation clearing my space again and we are off!  I'm going about 80 down the interstate when my door flies open!  Yep thats right my door flew open.  My seat belt is actually connected to the door so nothing is holding me in except myself with the steering wheel in one hand and the door in the other.  This is the door that he "fixed". I through my back out in this stunt.  We are only half way to our destination!  I took us to the co-op in Bozeman where a stranger was nice enough to rub my back with some arnica and actually put some pressure on me and almost got it back in place.  The only way to get the door to stay closed is to close it from the outside and lock it.  So I am 47 pounds bigger than normal with back out climbing into the drivers seat from the passenger seat = awesome!!  Mason thought it was pretty funny.  I drove the rest of the way with an ice pack soothing the back and downed a ton of arnica homeopathic.  We got to our hotel and it was awesome!!  He thought it was soooo cool.  I was walking to the front desk and boom my right leg kept falling out of my hip... at least that's what it felt like! I would yell out in pain every time. The poor girl behind the counter checkin us in was freaked out!! She sent a bell hop with me to get our stuff inside.  I got a couple of calls a day to make sure we were ok!! I woke up and my back fund its way back in... thank god.  I hit a car backing out the parking spot at the hotel.  It was a work truck and I caused no damage so no biggie but this when I realized this is too much stuff happening I am getting "whacked"!!  I try to do this body of glass technique we've learned but it is really hard with a baby inside me!  We get to the zoo.  We are not 20 feet down the first path when I feel 2 hands on my shoulders pushing me down.  I was kind of mid-fall when I was like why am I falling?  I hit the ground hard and rolled over to my back.  Some ladies from a weird energy preschool were yelling to see if I was alright Mason was scared I screamed back I'm fine.  I just layed there on my back for awhile.  I was hoping someone would come help me up! my ankle was throbbing and I had knocked the wind out of myself.  I rubbed my belly fully expecting to go into labor!  bloody elbow and knee and twisted ankled we walked that damn zoo!!!  I got Mason down for a nap and called my teacher for some help in clearing my space.  He made me feel better that I wasn't crazy or clutzy I was def being whacked.  He took care of the whacks for me but I am still having trouble keeping him out of my head.  All and all the trip was great.  just needed to share these parts..hope I don't sound too crazy!!

I am 36 and 5 right now and so READY!!!! So done. No signs of labor per mw visit today but I noticed in picture comparisons my belly has dropped since this weekend.  Having crazy back contractions right now actually!  I told the ladies at the birth center I will see you this weekend!!  I am seriously going to start visualizing hard a 4/11 birth!!  fingers crossed!!  I just cant do this anymore. It took me 3 times to write the rent check today this gestating is killing my brain. My leg keeps falling out of socket. My mw explained it is my bone loosening to expand for birth. Holy painful. I can't stand another day of this agro mental state!! And i just want to sleep on my belly!!!!!!!! So bad!!!!!!!! Or sleep really.  I have put on 47 extra punds and I now I'm not fat but pregnant but I really do feel like fatty magee.  I can barely get in and out of my car.  I have no stomach muscles to speak of.  If I start rolling there is no stopping me.  I can't wait to not pee 400 thousand times a day.  And man I can tell this babe is running out of room too.  Just come out and lets hug.  I need some nursing oxytosin!!

Oh check this out.  I am so getting one.  I wasted so much milk with out one of these last time!!   http://www.mymilkies.com/milksaver

And have you guys caught win of the grossness? http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2011-04/genetically-modified-cows-produce-milk-human-qualities

#38 of 53 Old 04-07-2011, 06:07 AM

jr's mom - I hope things calm down for you soon and that you're feeling better.  Sounds like you (as the boss) are going to have to start turning things over and taking it a little bit easy... I hope you can find a good balance to get you through these last few weeks.

Interesting pad reviews etc.  I think I'm going to get some depends and put them in my freezer - I read this once and am interested in it...  sounds crazy.  I can't believe this is going to be real soon - birth, baby, post partum.  I posted an extra thread about it today but I'm just all over the place and tired and huge.  I'm so done.  Only 35+4 though.  I think I'm going to start accupuncture visits a little before my due date and we're starting the "opening" scripts for hypnosis next week for sure.  I don't think it will push anything too far forward but I'm hoping it keeps me a little closer to 40 than 41.

Anna, married to my soulmate and expecting #1 in May 2011.... 3 kitties
#39 of 53 Old 04-07-2011, 08:13 AM

I remember crazy itching after one of my kids with disposable pads. I guess it was Ava because she was only 4 years ago. I am getting cloth pads for pp this time.

Evergreen- Loving my girls Dylan dust.gifage8, Ava energy.gifage 4 and baby Georgia baby.gif (6/3/11).

#40 of 53 Old 04-07-2011, 08:14 AM

jr's mom, mama mich and mrs bone - so sorry to hear of all your various pains. Sounds like pretty intense ordeals. Hoping that you all feel better soon.

#41 of 53 Old 04-07-2011, 09:09 AM

Evergreen- If you had itching or red rash with disposable pads, it might be worth checking if you have a mild latex allergy, cause that was one of my first symptoms. If you do, gloved hands up the hoohaa causing irritation SUCK. Just a thought.

treehugger.giftrekkie.gif married to Mikestillheart.gif Mama to my furry babies cat.gifjust gave birth to our first babyf.gif DS.

#42 of 53 Old 04-07-2011, 09:42 AM

thanks! I hope it isn't that! I am sure I have touched latex since then but I don't know...so many doctor's offices are going to latex-free gloves these days and I obviously haven't used a condom in a while. 2whistle.gif

Evergreen- Loving my girls Dylan dust.gifage8, Ava energy.gifage 4 and baby Georgia baby.gif (6/3/11).

#43 of 53 Old 04-07-2011, 09:47 AM

Do you get any kind of redness or irritation when using a bandaid? That was the tip off for my allergist, they were giving me allergy shots and the tape they were putting on the gauze at the injection site gave me a rash.

#44 of 53 Old 04-07-2011, 11:02 AM

No. I just had them test my iron at my last prenatal and they bandaided me up. It is totally something I am going to keep an eye on, though. Thank you.

#45 of 53 Old 04-07-2011, 11:04 AM

Evergreen, if you have used condoms in the past, I don't think it's likely a latex allergy. Unless you ended up having a bad reaction to them. 

I also get irritation from disposable pads and liners because they just aren't very breathable and I think chemicals are even more irritating. I will use some disposable products (large diaper looking things and then a few incontinence size pads for after the birth) but then I'm switching to my cloth pads. 

Even the more natural disposable products aren't perfect. Cloth is just so much more comfortable in my opinion. 

EDIT:

If anyone is looking for something for when their period starts back. I find a menstrual cup comfortable and it holds a lot. I cannot wear tampons without being in a ton of pain, no matter how I put them in and anyway, tampons are not healthy. I did research on menstrual cups and the tops ones were mooncupUK (not available in the US anymore - though I have one from before) and probably the mooncup by keeper (US one.)  Just putting it out there in case some of you are afraid that the cups will hurt like a tampon. I bet those sea sponge tampons aren't all that bad but I'd still rather use my cup - so I doubt I'll ever try those

Oh yeah, and Diva cup seems to have the most fit issues for people, but I think it's the cheapest cup available. Mooncup by keeper is the next cheapest I think. I actually found they are now available on Amazon! :) 

Happily married Christian SAHM of 2 boys, DD1 uc.jpg, and DD2 July 2013 homebirth.jpg 

homeschool.gif   novaxnocirc.gif cd.gif   winner.jpg                                       

#46 of 53 Old 04-07-2011, 11:07 AM

oh sounds like we need to have a DDC group hug! grouphug.gif mama_mich and jrsmom ESPECIALLY - injuries and weird psychic energy = UGH!

mama_mich - the mesh panties are supposedly comfy after birth because they hold your pad without being too rough on your sore bits... and I'm still freaked out by the weird depend-y and super-wide pads!  My birth kit seems more or less standard - it has a bunch of disposable underpads, disposable postpartum pads, mesh panties,ice-pak peri pads, a peri bottle, witch hazel, sippy straws, gauze, lube, gloves, a thermometer, bulb sucker, a syringe, cord tie, measuring tape, etc.  I also have a list of things to get/wash/set aside, like plastic sheeting, extra linens and towels, receiving blankets, olive oil, something for the placenta, etc.

I still haven't found any thrift stores in NYC that have used towels/sheets (and there was a LARGE facebook status-comment conversation about this with an @$$ of a college classmate who couldn't fathom that home laundry would be just as clean [or cleaner, really] than hospital laundry)... I think all the "thrift" stores around here are more trendy than practical... such is life in the big city, I suppose.

BUT... my friends' aunt in NJ (who used to be a L&D nurse) had a whole bag of sheets and linens in her basement waiting to be donated, so my friend is bringing them to my NOTshower Brunch, and I'm gifting her with yarn that I don't want, but she does, so it's all WONDERFUL! joy.gif

DP is vain - it's horrible, but I suppose I knew it going in (I've known the guy for 29 years or so... lol)... I'm probably just as irked about the stretch marks, but I know there's not much I can/should do other than body butter (I've heard onion juice, but...) until I'm DONE stretching... just gotta roll with it and then try to fix it.

#47 of 53 Old 04-07-2011, 12:01 PM

The mesh panties hold the monster pads in place, but will not feel wet and then can be thrown out. They are also huge and fit comfortably over all the post-partum bumps. I loved them in the hospital after my son was born. They also had disposable pads with an cooling pad built in, which I could have married at that point (stitches and giant hemorrhoids). I hear of people doing the same thing at home by dampening and freezing pads.

Mama to Monkey (Jan '09), Bee (May '11), and Cat (August, '13)

#48 of 53 Old 04-07-2011, 12:41 PM

I really loved those mesh underwear.

#49 of 53 Old 04-07-2011, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeighPF View Post

The mesh panties hold the monster pads in place, but will not feel wet and then can be thrown out. They are also huge and fit comfortably over all the post-partum bumps. I loved them in the hospital after my son was born. They also had disposable pads with an cooling pad built in, which I could have married at that point (stitches and giant hemorrhoids). I hear of people doing the same thing at home by dampening and freezing pads.

I love those things!!!  Yes the dampening and freezing works...not quite the same but still works well.  I also use cloth pads postpartum, but will usually use the disposable pads for the first few days.  I did find that my lochia was much less with my 3rd than my other two, and I think cloth pads helped with that, as on days I would resort to a disposable(usually from needing to do laundry) I would bleed more.

And PunkElmo- Sounds exactly like my birthing kit with my last baby.  I'll be ordering mine for this one soon...and washing up all my towels to have them ready.  Mine really didn't get that dirty during the birth, but that could be due to the waterbirth...but those chux pads were great for keeping the carpet and everything else clean.

S, mama to L(DD)-12/04, K(DS1)-12/06, C(DS2)-03/09 & B(DS3)-05/11

#50 of 53 Old 04-07-2011, 02:56 PM

dayiscoming yes I was afraid to even try bc of how badly tampons make me feel.  Also when comes to the pads stay clear of stayfree ladies.  I had a year battle with bv and my gyno says the one thing in common for her bv patients is the use of stay free.

Thanks for the support.  I have more crap to complain about.  I feel like such a loser.  It's not even a complaint it is disgust. I am going to have to lawyer up and battle my son's Papa from any right to him.  I found out today that he was arrested in sept for having .9 grams if meth on him. This was one of his days with our son.  I do not trust him at all as he has completely lied about the situation to me. And well the obvious. I am so terribly sad as he means the world to my son. Everything is about Papa.  God just so sad.  I'm feeling like such a winner in my choices.  And then I'm back to my choices bringing me 2 beautiful children.  I don't even know anymore. I made an appointment to meet with a therapist who acts as Mason's advocate. He advises in the realm of what is best for Mason.  I am going to let him know that I am planning on persuing full custody even though they don't call it that in MT and that I need his assistance in figuring how best to go forward on parenting plan.  There will be no more over nights if I can help it. I want mandatory drug testing and therapy for papa.  I don't know if surpervised visits would be more weird for mason.  If there's no overnight I am not too worried of papa messing up on a visit.  I just don't understand it. How can he be this way?  I know my spelling is bad.  I know my post have been real neg.  I am sorry and don't mean to be debbie downer.  It is so much better being able to share the good stuff with you guys!

#51 of 53 Old 04-07-2011, 03:38 PM

So my bible study group threw me a shower last thursday(after study was over). It felt so nice to just know that people are excited and can't wait for this baby to arrive. Of course I got a lot of stuff I didn't need, but it was the thought that counts. Unfortunately, I got home that night, wrote everything down so I could send out thank you notes, and now my pregnant brain has forgotten where I put the peice of paper. Should I still send out thank you notes even though I don't remember who got me what or should I just thank everyone in person tonight when I see them again? I feel awful about it! I don't remember if I posted this before, so I'm going to say it again..My mom, sister and neice threw me a shower last Sunday, and it was a blast! My mom made me an organic cotton diaper cake full of organic/natural stuff and my SIL made me a bunch of stuff..a taggie blanket, a crocheted blanket, baby clothes dividers and an "E" bow hanger for the wall. I absolutely LOVE handmade gifts. We ate gluten free cupcakes, drank wine(I just had a sip), and painted organic onesies, playsilks and socks. One of the girls that was supposed to come to the shower couldn't come and dropped off her gift later in the week..it was the 60 dollar hamper that goes with my baby girls bedroom set. Totally unexpected gift, but way appreciated. I also got the rug, curtains and valance to match as a gift from my MIL. We had bought the sheets, bumper pad, blanket and dust ruffle a few months ago, so now her room is complete. Can't wait for this little girl to be here! Feeling done being pregnant.

DH(9/04) DS(12/08) and DD(5/11)

#52 of 53 Old 04-07-2011, 07:24 PM

Rough day at work - lots of interdepartmental sniping and ego getting into the way of actually accomplishing things - ugh! I just have zero tolerance for that kind of crap anymore.

Baby boy (no name yet!) has definitely dropped and I've been feeling nauseated in the evenings - wondering if it's hormones. Feels like he's headbanging against my cervix right about now, too. Yowzers!

DD1 (8yrs) + DD2 (6yrs) + DS1 (4/25/11) = one crazy adventure!
#53 of 53 Old 08-10-2011, 05:34 PM
Banned

hello

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page