Mothering Forum banner

Baby boy E- born at home this morning

3K views 40 replies 33 participants last post by  kristenburgess 
#1 ·
Hurray! Baby is here - all 8 lbs 4 oz and 21" of him. The home birth I always wanted.

#8 ·
oh my goodness, how very exciting !!! welcome, little one !

congratulations, mama and family and baby !
joy.gif

p.s. i never knew how thrilling it would be as these babies start rolling onto the earth......

#10 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by BHappy View Post

p.s. i never knew how thrilling it would be as these babies start rolling onto the earth......
yeahthat.gif

i read about babies arriving all the time on mdc, but hearing about mamas in our ddc welcoming their little ones is almost as exciting as having my own.

joy.gif
CONGRATS MAMA!
joy.gif
so thrilled for you.

#11 ·
YAY! Congratulations on your beautiful boy and your wonderful home birth :) Lovely, lovely news!

I agree, it is amazing how exciting and emotional I feel with each birth announcement. My heart totally pitter patters :) I found the same with my other DDCs, too. It certainly doesn't hurt that we feel our own anticipation with each announcement, and project those feelings a little. It's one big community of joy, I LOVE that!!

#18 ·
Totally- I've cried with both announcements!!!! Congratulations, mama and welcome to the world, baby boy- SOOOOO excited for you and can't wait to read your birth story:) ((((((((HUGS))))))))))

Quote:
Originally Posted by samstress View Post

yeahthat.gif

i read about babies arriving all the time on mdc, but hearing about mamas in our ddc welcoming their little ones is almost as exciting as having my own.

joy.gif
CONGRATS MAMA!
joy.gif
so thrilled for you.

#25 ·
that's funny, my DS was 8lb 4 oz 21 inches long! Congrats, mama! Cant wait to hear the birth story. This is my first DDC since I wasn't active on the forums with my first baby, and I can't wait to announce the birth of my baby on here too. I keep getting on here every day to check to see if there are more babies being born!

#26 ·
Once again, I have GOT to stop looking at my subscriptions before I check into new stuff in our forum!

birthday.gif
Baby Boy! Congratulations, Almamiel, I can't wait to read your birth story!!
partytime.gif
But first, have yourselves a wonderful babymoon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsBone View Post

This is my first DDC since I wasn't active on the forums with my first baby, ...
Me too! I really underestimated how much fun it would be to hear about and talk with other mamas in the same "boat".

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.