Please assure me I'm not pregnant...update - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 07-20-2011, 09:45 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Ok just freaking out a little bit but I'm sure there's another explanation...pink spotting today, 57 days PP...it could be something else right?  RIGHT?  Didn't get my cycles back til 9-10 mo's last two times...update: third day, now I'm spotting red...does this sound normal at 8 weeks PP anyone else still bleeding?  Cramping on a off all day.

Christian SAHM & birth doula.
#2 of 4 Old 07-24-2011, 09:59 AM

DDCC...

This did happen to me after the birth of my second dd. Bleeding had stopped for weeks, then we had a long and active day and I had bleeding again for a few days. I even used a tampon! I went to mw and she said either my cycle had started again or I had pushed myself too hard. The bleeding stopped and didn't come back until my cycles returned over a year later.

However, my sister had to go back to work about 10 weeks after her son was born and despite exclusively breastfeeding and pumping at work (not supplementing at all) her cycles returned at that time. So, I think it could be either being too active or your body is cycling again, IMHO.
#3 of 4 Old 07-25-2011, 07:54 PM

DDCC - my cycle returned at 8 weeks with my first, I was exclusively BFing, but used a nipple shield the first couple weeks. With #2 it did not return for 6 months. Like mentioned by the last poster, it could be your cycle or it could be from doing too much too soon.

Sarah
Mommy to three girls DD 6, DD 3.5,DD 8/2011 & new babe 3/2013, 2 angel.gif's 1/2008 and 8/2010

#4 of 4 Old 07-26-2011, 02:11 PM - Thread Starter

spotting stopped, cramping continues :(  It's just annoying, i feel like my body should be back to normal by now.  It was way to light to have been my period. 

Christian SAHM & birth doula.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page