June Roster and Intros - Page 8 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#211 of 214 Old 01-26-2011, 12:28 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by veganyogamomma View Post

Hi everyone! I'm Leisha and my DH and I are expecting our first together on June 5th. I have an amazing stepdaughter who is 4 (constantly reminding me that she's ALMOST 5 haha). I'm vegan and currently in school for yoga teacher training and reflexology. I started this pregnancy with an OB and switched to a midwife at a birth center at about 12 weeks. I'm feeling so much better about the decision to go with a "non traditional" (haha) natural birth with low interventions throughout the pregnancy! It just feels right to me, and I believe we all know what's best for our own bodies. We opted out of the 20 week ultrasound and are waiting til the birth to find out the sex of the baby. We are planning to cloth diaper, co-sleep, baby wear, and breastfeed for as long as possible. I work from home with flexible hours so I'm cautiously optimistic that I'll be able to continue to work and also be home with baby!!

congrats on your pregnancy! i find it funny that everyone in our ddc whose edd is the 5th is waiting for birth to find out their babes sex winky.gif

Boys: 12/94, 1/99, 11/03, 6/11. Girls: 11/06, 10/09, 12/12 2ndtri.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#212 of 214 Old 01-26-2011, 07:11 PM

Hiya, just found this thread so I'd like to introduce myself.  My name is Heather and I've been married to my best friend for 4 years.  We're expecting our 1st baby on June 30th 2011 and very excited.  DH is a programmer and I work from home as well doing internet marketing of various flavors.  I'm planning a home water birth if we only have a singleton, but if there's 2 in there we'll need to change our plans. We'll know Feb 8th when we go for the 20 wk US. I'm very happy to meet all the other moms on this forum and I can't wait to be a mom myself!

Heather geek.gif in stillheart.gif with DH geek.gif  1st baby  stork-girl.gif due end of June h20homebirth.gif
#213 of 214 Old 01-28-2011, 02:27 AM

Welcome!  June 30th is the best day ever to have a baby.  Ok, ok, I confess, June 30 is my birthday biglaugh.gif

Me namaste.gif, DH teapot2.GIFmarried 24 yrs.,DD #1 treehugger.gif(89), DD #2 blahblah.gif(91), DD #3 weadopted.gifafro.jpg(05), and DD #4 baby.gif (6/11/11)

#214 of 214 Old 01-28-2011, 10:42 AM

Thanks Buddhamom!  I always thought June 30th was a great day as well happy.gif

Heather geek.gif in stillheart.gif with DH geek.gif  1st baby  stork-girl.gif due end of June h20homebirth.gif

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page