Forum Jump: 

#91 of 188 Old 01-24-2011, 11:55 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klynne View Post

This!!

Dh and I have been searching for boy names that work well in both languages, bleh. Most of the names we like are in his and my side would butcher them! " rel="http://files.mothering.com/images/smilies/upsidedown.gif">upsidedown.gif I can just hear my grandma attempting to say our child's name and thinking "what the h-ll!!". 

For a girl we like Ida. For a boy: Sjur, Gaute, Brage (the e's are pronounced "eh"), Dh likes Amund but I'm not sure on that one. But like I say, my family calling our possible ds "Sure" or "Gouteh" or Braggeh makes me shutter... the only English names we can agree on are Henrik and Oliver. A lot of the English names that sound ok with our last name don't translate well. We have a tricky last name to work with. But there is hope, we have named two other kids smile.gifsmile.gif

How cool, both of your english boy names are on our middle name short list, except we are considering Hendrik instead of Henrik. It has been popping up on little boys around these parts, lately. I think it's kind of cool! I just wonder that the k ending will seem to americans like some kind of creative spelling. Haha

We have the two language pronunciation issue, too...but it's only english and german, so the names at least are similar looking. Still, i have always liked the name julian and it has been vetoed 3 times now because i would want to pronounce it english and here he would be "yooleeon". Too confusing. redface.gif

Snowflake-such pretty girl names! Love love love Isadora, i hope it's not vetoed. The others are super nice, too!

Blissed out mama to 3 beautiful boys love.gif LIFE IS GOOD! thumb.gif

#92 of 188 Old 01-25-2011, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klynne View Post

This!!

Dh and I have been searching for boy names that work well in both languages, bleh. Most of the names we like are in his and my side would butcher them! upsidedown.gif I can just hear my grandma attempting to say our child's name and thinking "what the h-ll!!". 

For a girl we like Ida. For a boy: Sjur, Gaute, Brage (the e's are pronounced "eh"), Dh likes Amund but I'm not sure on that one. But like I say, my family calling our possible ds "Sure" or "Gouteh" or Braggeh makes me shutter... the only English names we can agree on are Henrik and Oliver. A lot of the English names that sound ok with our last name don't translate well. We have a tricky last name to work with. But there is hope, we have named two other kids :) :)

Yep, I can so relate. Most of the names here aren't even remotely pronounceable in English, unless we choose something like Anna or Maria. Every time I think of a name, I play it in my head with my mother's pronunciation and cringe. We have friends here that she's known for years, and she still hasn't mastered their names, so it doesn't give me much hope. lol.gif

I'd love to do a first name from DH's culture, and a middle name from mine, but DH doesn't like middle names. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by calynde View Post

How cool, both of your english boy names are on our middle name short list, except we are considering Hendrik instead of Henrik. It has been popping up on little boys around these parts, lately. I think it's kind of cool! I just wonder that the k ending will seem to americans like some kind of creative spelling. HahaWe have the two language pronunciation issue, too...but it's only english and german, so the names at least are similar looking. Still, i have always liked the name julian and it has been vetoed 3 times now because i would want to pronounce it english and here he would be "yooleeon". Too confusing. :o

Snowflake-such pretty girl names! Love love love Isadora, i hope it's not vetoed. The others are super nice, too!

A good friend of mine is having a boy next month and she's tossing up between Henry, Henrik and Hendrik. :)

Oh and we have the same issue with Julieta, except I think I can probably live with "Yoolieta". 

Mama to a preschooler and a baby.

#93 of 188 Old 01-25-2011, 07:39 AM

We seem to have decided on a name for this little guy much faster than with our daughter. We are going to name him Isaac, and he will have his grandfather's first name as his middle name (family tradition for Dh for the first son).  

The name goes nicely with our daughters name, our last name (which is difficult to pair with) and has some deep meanings to my husband :)  

Working, freshly graduated! mama.  Loving life with DHguitar.gif , DD 7/09energy.gif, and DS 06/11 babyboy.gif.

#94 of 188 Old 01-25-2011, 11:58 AM

we have an ongoing list that we will continue to add to as we come up with names. ds chose his name a few hours after birth. i am sure we will do the same with this lo. our last name is common and 1 syllable. we have a few middle names, but will have to come up with more. the stared are my favorites. i like to have a nickname already picked out. we are referring to the baby as baby snap pea right now.

girl

Amara Perl *

Alivia

Isola Elle * (FIL's mother's name meaning island girl)

Kiran

Zoe

boy

Octavius Keegan

Vaughn

Leonus

Xavier

Finnley

Audric

Nikolai *

Alexei * (i had a dream i had a ds named Alex, but i'm not too fond of the name, but dh suggested this with Lex for a nickname)

either

Maven

Angel (30), dh (31) (kd to H. 4/25/07 & K. 5/23/11), Vladimir 10/17/09 & Nikolai 7/6/11

#95 of 188 Old 01-25-2011, 12:07 PM

if anyone is comfortable sharing their names with friends/family we used this site last time (and will again) to let people vote on names they liked. we didn't let their votes decide ds' name, but it was fun to see what they liked. no one in our family liked the name Vladimir until they met him.

Angel (30), dh (31) (kd to H. 4/25/07 & K. 5/23/11), Vladimir 10/17/09 & Nikolai 7/6/11

#96 of 188 Old 01-25-2011, 12:08 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by astar326 View Post

we have an ongoing list that we will continue to add to as we come up with names. ds chose his name a few hours after birth. i am sure we will do the same with this lo. our last name is common and 1 syllable. we have a few middle names, but will have to come up with more. the stared are my favorites. i like to have a nickname already picked out. we are referring to the baby as baby snap pea right now.

girl

Amara Perl *

Alivia

Kiran

Zoe

boy

Octavius Keegan

Vaughn

Leonus

Xavier

Finnley

Audric

Nikolai *

Alexei * (i had a dream i had a ds named Alex, but i'm not too fond of the name, but dh suggested this with Lex for a nickname)

either

Maven

You guys have GORGEOUS taste in names! 

Boys: 12/94, 1/99, 11/03, 6/11. Girls: 11/06, 10/09, 12/12 2ndtri.gif

#97 of 188 Old 01-25-2011, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawa kamuri View Post

You guys have GORGEOUS taste in names! 

thanks! love.gif

not everyone thinks so...

#98 of 188 Old 01-25-2011, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowflake777 View Post

Yep, I can so relate. Most of the names here aren't even remotely pronounceable in English, unless we choose something like Anna or Maria. Every time I think of a name, I play it in my head with my mother's pronunciation and cringe. We have friends here that she's known for years, and she still hasn't mastered their names, so it doesn't give me much hope. lol.gif

I'd love to do a first name from DH's culture, and a middle name from mine, but DH doesn't like middle names. 

Quote:

How cool, both of your english boy names are on our middle name short list, except we are considering Hendrik instead of Henrik. It has been popping up on little boys around these parts, lately. I think it's kind of cool! I just wonder that the k ending will seem to americans like some kind of creative spelling. HahaWe have the two language pronunciation issue, too...but it's only english and german, so the names at least are similar looking. Still, i have always liked the name julian and it has been vetoed 3 times now because i would want to pronounce it english and here he would be "yooleeon". Too confusing. :o

A good friend of mine is having a boy next month and she's tossing up between Henry, Henrik and Hendrik. :)

Oh and we have the same issue with Julieta, except I think I can probably live with "Yoolieta". 

Quote:

How cool, both of your english boy names are on our middle name short list, except we are considering Hendrik instead of Henrik. It has been popping up on little boys around these parts, lately. I think it's kind of cool! I just wonder that the k ending will seem to americans like some kind of creative spelling. HahaWe have the two language pronunciation issue, too...but it's only english and german, so the names at least are similar looking. Still, i have always liked the name julian and it has been vetoed 3 times now because i would want to pronounce it english and here he would be "yooleeon". Too confusing. :oSnowflake-such pretty girl names! Love love love Isadora, i hope it's not vetoed. The others are super nice, too!

We're in good company. :)

A friend of mine wanted to name their first girl Jordan (this was back in 2000), but of course couldn't because it's a toothbrush brand were we're from. :)

I liked Soren in English, but it's too close to the slang word for "damn" in Norwegian.  

I think Henrik is nice. We have two k's in our last name so it looks nice too. Only problem is that it doesn't jive with our two kids names.

The one other boy name that I like so far is Emrey or Emerich. It means home strength, how cool is that for a home birth?? But it sounds a little too feminine in Norwegian for me.

I've got three monkeys jumping on the bed!!

#99 of 188 Old 01-25-2011, 03:59 PM - Thread Starter

I'm currently loving both Moby and Ahab read.gif My 12yo reading.gif predicts some nicknames. 

"Captain Ahab did not name himself .'Twas a foolish, ignorant whim of his crazy, widowed mother, who died when he was only a twelvemonth old." shrug.gif

#100 of 188 Old 01-25-2011, 05:54 PM

The list is expanding...

Boys: Arthur, Earnest, North, Miro

Girls: Cosima, Esme, Nina, Timony, Pia

Any thoughts?

lover of K partners.gif mom to S superhero.gifb.12/07  and C joy.gifb.6/11

#101 of 188 Old 01-26-2011, 02:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wake_up View Post

The list is expanding...

Any thoughts?

Love most of these, especially Miro and Cosima. North is unusual, but I kinda like it - it could grow on me. The only one I'm not a fan of is Earnest, due to the meaning.

#102 of 188 Old 01-26-2011, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wake_up View Post

The list is expanding...

Any thoughts?

I knew an Esme when I worked at a school, she was beautiful and kind, and who I think of when I see that name. :)

I've got three monkeys jumping on the bed!!

#103 of 188 Old 01-26-2011, 06:22 PM
fjc

Quote:
Originally Posted by astar326 View Post

girl

Amara Perl *

Alivia

Kiran

Zoe

boy

Octavius Keegan

Vaughn

Leonus

Xavier

Finnley

Audric

Nikolai *

either

Maven

In terms of nickname for Nikolai, our Xavier's middle name is Kolya.  Its the nickname for Nikolai.  DH's side is Russian Mennonite - he had a great uncle abducted by the KGB in the early 1900s, sent to Siberia and never heard from again.  A sad story but also very intriguing and a neat way to honour family history.  Everyone referred to Nikolai as Kolya and that's how we chose the middle name!  

Love your names!  Especially Xavier, of course ;)

SAHM (32) Married to DH (32). Loving my DD ('06), DS ('08), and DD ('11)

#104 of 188 Old 01-27-2011, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjc View Post

In terms of nickname for Nikolai, our Xavier's middle name is Kolya.  Its the nickname for Nikolai.  DH's side is Russian Mennonite - he had a great uncle abducted by the KGB in the early 1900s, sent to Siberia and never heard from again.  A sad story but also very intriguing and a neat way to honour family history.  Everyone referred to Nikolai as Kolya and that's how we chose the middle name!  

Love your names!  Especially Xavier, of course ;)

i love family names that aren't on the top of the ss list. i never heard of Kolya before, but i really like it. i was just thinking we would call him Niko. i forget that nicknames don't have to be part of the 1st name. that's a good idea to use the middle name.

Xavier is a great name. it was dh's and the majority of our family's #1 choice for Vlad (before he choose his own name).

#105 of 188 Old 01-27-2011, 06:15 PM

Great names everyone!  I've also been compiling a list for over a year hehe.   Middle names will come from family members and here are some of the ones we agree on for 1st names:

Boy:
Max
Bailey
Bodie
Nico
Neilan
Dylan

Girl:
Charlotte
Ruby
Milana or Milena
Mina
Brody
Bailey
Kenzy
Morgan
Rowan
Ayla
Euna
Evina
Zia

Heather geek.gif in stillheart.gif with DH geek.gif  1st baby  stork-girl.gif due end of June h20homebirth.gif
#106 of 188 Old 01-28-2011, 11:42 AM

So we really haven't shared our names but we have a pretty firm list. We will be waiting until we meet the baby to choose...

Girls -
Coraline Lily
Josephine Dani
Cecily Skye
Rowen Sage

Boys -
Jasper Rhys
Phoenix John
Tanek Gage
Rowen Shea

S & Yrainbow1284.gif (Vermont Civil Union 7/8/03) DS1 Holdennovaxnocirc.gif (4/25/07) and two in heaven  angel.gif1/10 &  angel.gif5/10 our rainbow1284.gif is here  DS2 Keegan(5/23/11)homebirth.jpg

#107 of 188 Old 01-28-2011, 12:37 PM

I've been thinking alot about name too.  Boy name is easy - we plan on naming after DH.

For girl names I have so far - having a hard time coming up with a name that we both like:

natalie

temira

trinity

mia

kara

kyla

brittany

caressa

Our first dd we had decided on her name long before we even were pregnant, so that was really easy.  This time much harder.

#108 of 188 Old 01-29-2011, 11:43 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

I think we have decided firm on Oliver Felix for a boy. I'd prefer to keep it open until after baby gets here, but DH is a "we need to decide" personality. It wouldn't be so bad except that he vetoes 98% of what I come up with. Girl is still up for negotiations. We both like Mina. I've been pushing hard for Evangeline, but DH is not a fan. I also really love Cora and DH is not a fan. greensad.gif  I'm getting a bit nervous about the name Oliver though. It's showing up as #10 for names in 2010 and on the rise according to babynames.com. Not that popularity should be an end all be all deciding factor. But we chose Ayden for our first and the poor guy is going to be thrown in with multiple Aidans, Aidens, and Aydens everywhere he goes...lol! We had no idea it was so popular - it was the only name we could agree on when he was born! So I'm trying to give this next LO a less popular name!

Crystal (34) married to LPN DH (38) , mama to (7/07), (1/09), and (7/11) and (12/28)
#109 of 188 Old 02-01-2011, 08:36 AM

We found out last week that we are having another girl. Figures, because we could only think of boys names we liked!  Both our son and daughter's name end in "el" so I'm debating if that is a trend we need to follow or not. Right now our very short list consists of Mia and Ariel. I really like Mia, but Ariel fits with our other kids names better. Thankfully, we still have months to decide! Middle name we're still clueless on. Maybe Anne (my middle name).

Wife to D (12/03) and totally smitten Mama to DD (4/05) DS (2/09) and expecting DD#2  6/23/11
#110 of 188 Old 02-01-2011, 10:49 AM
fjc

I love Oliver Felix! What about just switching them around if you're nervous about Oliver becoming too popular?  I know 1 Felix - its such a cool, dapper name! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimming-duck View Post

I think we have decided firm on Oliver Felix for a boy. I'd prefer to keep it open until after baby gets here, but DH is a "we need to decide" personality. It wouldn't be so bad except that he vetoes 98% of what I come up with. Girl is still up for negotiations. We both like Mina. I've been pushing hard for Evangeline, but DH is not a fan. I also really love Cora and DH is not a fan. greensad.gif  I'm getting a bit nervous about the name Oliver though. It's showing up as #10 for names in 2010 and on the rise according to babynames.com. Not that popularity should be an end all be all deciding factor. But we chose Ayden for our first and the poor guy is going to be thrown in with multiple Aidans, Aidens, and Aydens everywhere he goes...lol! We had no idea it was so popular - it was the only name we could agree on when he was born! So I'm trying to give this next LO a less popular name!

SAHM (32) Married to DH (32). Loving my DD ('06), DS ('08), and DD ('11)

#111 of 188 Old 02-01-2011, 11:02 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjc View Post

I love Oliver Felix! What about just switching them around if you're nervous about Oliver becoming too popular?  I know 1 Felix - its such a cool, dapper name! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimming-duck View Post

Thanks. I think your idea is fantastic. I've actually considered this and I really love Felix as a first name. But I don't know if DH is going to go for it. Gah - difficult DH - maybe I'll just knock him out when it comes time to pick a name for the birth certificate!

Crystal (34) married to LPN DH (38) , mama to (7/07), (1/09), and (7/11) and (12/28)
#112 of 188 Old 02-01-2011, 11:11 AM

I love Oliver Felix! I have always loved Felix, one of my Cabbage Patch dolls had that name ;) Our youngest is named Finnian Oliver.

Annabelle Catholic wife to Jeff '92 and mom to Makaley 19 Arden 19 Anniston 17 Taegan 14 Balen 12 Kellen 10 Ellery 8 Innish 6 Eiley 4 Finnian 3 Esca 2 our 8th uc.jpghomeschool.gifwaterbirth.jpgIHhbac.gifbftoddler.gifvbac.gifand expecting sweet pea January 2014.

#113 of 188 Old 02-03-2011, 09:41 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Sigh. We all but decided, quite painlessly, on Liam David - David being my father's name (and he had six girls, so we feel he deserves a namesake!). But then I found out Liam was the top baby boy name in New Zealand last year. Not just common... number one. So now I'm thrown. I prefer to avoid trendy names - Rowan (DD's name) is much less common over here than it is on MDC! - but I really love the name. So, I'm not sure what's going to happen.

Other possibilities include Miles, Lachlan (although, amazingly, that's pretty common here too!)... I quite like Fynn, but I suspect I might go off it in a few months... DH thinks Linden is too girly... I like L-names, because I think it's a gentle sound without being "girly". (I know, I'm weird.) So - anyone have any awesome, preferably Anglo-Saxon or Celtic-derived boys' names starting with L, other than Liam, Lachlan and Linden?

Our girl's name, which we may well have changed before the time came, was Katie Rose - well, Katherine Rose, but I liked the idea of calling her Katie Rose in everyday life. Not hyphenated, though, so I dunno if the Rose would have stuck. I thought it was pretty, though. :) So if anyone here wants it - !

If decomposition persists please see your necromancer.

#114 of 188 Old 02-03-2011, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly1216 View Post
Right now our very short list consists of Mia and Ariel. I really like Mia, but Ariel fits with our other kids names better. Thankfully, we still have months to decide! Middle name we're still clueless on. Maybe Anne (my middle name).

My dd is Mia Neshama. I never thought I'd choose such a popular name (Mia was #16 last year in our province, I think), but the name just fits her so well. It's a beautiful name (and I have yet to meet another baby Mia even close to her age!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokering View Post

Our girl's name, which we may well have changed before the time came, was Katie Rose - well, Katherine Rose, but I liked the idea of calling her Katie Rose in everyday life. Not hyphenated, though, so I dunno if the Rose would have stuck. I thought it was pretty, though. :) So if anyone here wants it - !

Katie Rose is beautiful. My ds1 was very into the Alfie and Annie Rose books by Shirley Hughes before dd was born and dh and I were smitten with the name Annie Rose but in the end it just didn't fit her. Still a beautiful name, though. :)

We think we're having another girl. She will likely either be Sophia Etelka (after dh's grandmother) - we'd call her Sophie - or Elizabeth Jade (after my grandmother) - we'd call her Libi...all our kids so far are named for people in my family so I will probably have to give dh the final say here as this is the first time he has expressed interest in naming after someone in his family.

"So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." - Jack Layton

#115 of 188 Old 02-04-2011, 03:02 AM

Quote:

Sigh. We all but decided, quite painlessly, on Liam David - David being my father's name (and he had six girls, so we feel he deserves a namesake!). But then I found out Liam was the top baby boy name in New Zealand last year. Not just common... number one. So now I'm thrown. I prefer to avoid trendy names - Rowan (DD's name) is much less common over here than it is on MDC! - but I really love the name. So, I'm not sure what's going to happen.

Other possibilities include Miles, Lachlan (although, amazingly, that's pretty common here too!)... I quite like Fynn, but I suspect I might go off it in a few months... DH thinks Linden is too girly... I like L-names, because I think it's a gentle sound without being "girly". (I know, I'm weird.) So - anyone have any awesome, preferably Anglo-Saxon or Celtic-derived boys' names starting with L, other than Liam, Lachlan and Linden?

Our girl's name, which we may well have changed before the time came, was Katie Rose - well, Katherine Rose, but I liked the idea of calling her Katie Rose in everyday life. Not hyphenated, though, so I dunno if the Rose would have stuck. I thought it was pretty, though. smile.gif So if anyone here wants it - !

Smokering...that's quite a predicament. Hmm. I personally don't have a problem with popular names, but number one? Eek!! I don't know what i would do. I think it "might" be a deal breaker, especially if my other child had a more uncommon name. I don't know.

We are likely going with Liam for this baby, and although we live in switzerland where it is totally rare, it actally bothered me a lot when the NZ name rankings came out! Haha i am a world away and i was sad that it was number 1 "somewhere". So i totally relate!

I also really like Miles and Lachlan...both excellent choices. I also think Linden spelled the way you have it is more a girl's name, although the tree theme is quite nice. :-)

What about Callum? I love that it means dove. Nice nature theme there. Or maybe Logan? That's trendy in the US but what about where you are? It means small hollow (i love nature themes! Haha) and should be plenty manly sounding for your DH. Haha

I also like Finn/Fynn...that is my two year old's name. And Rowan has been on our (boys) name list twice now. It seems we have very similar taste!

Good luck!

Blissed out mama to 3 beautiful boys love.gif LIFE IS GOOD! thumb.gif

#116 of 188 Old 02-04-2011, 04:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elisheva View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly1216 View Post
Right now our very short list consists of Mia and Ariel. I really like Mia, but Ariel fits with our other kids names better. Thankfully, we still have months to decide! Middle name we're still clueless on. Maybe Anne (my middle name).

My dd is Mia Neshama. I never thought I'd choose such a popular name (Mia was #16 last year in our province, I think), but the name just fits her so well. It's a beautiful name (and I have yet to meet another baby Mia even close to her age!).

I'm a huge fan of Mia too. Love it! It wasn't common at all a few years ago, now it's cropping up everywhere.

Quote:

I love your names, but #1 popularity would put me off too. :/

A few suggestions:

Lyndon (different spelling)

Lawrence

Latham

Landon

Henry

Finnegan

Nolan

Rory

Kieran

Flynn

William (could be called Liam for short)

Elliott

Colin

Eamonn

Declan

#117 of 188 Old 02-04-2011, 04:55 AM

Quote:

So - anyone have any awesome, preferably Anglo-Saxon or Celtic-derived boys' names starting with L, other than Liam, Lachlan and Linden?

What about Landon/Landen?  Dunno if it counts as "awesome", but it's a start.  :)

I'm in such a quandary.  A month ago I thought our name picks were perfect, but now I'm having second thoughts!  After poking around on ssa I realized that our girl name (Amelia) has been steadily rising in popularity.  It's already close to my arbitrary cut-off of being "too popular" - what if 2010's rankings come out and it's crossed the line?!   Should we stick with a popular name and run the risk of it being EVERYWHERE when she's growing up?  Or switch, even though we really like it? 

This is what keeps me awake til 2AM...

#118 of 188 Old 02-04-2011, 05:59 AM - Thread Starter

If, in 2003, I had known that Liam was not only popular but rising in popularity I wouldn't have given the name to my son. Just a look through this thread tells how popular it is! We have never met an abundance of people with his name and to me he is THE Liam so I don't regret it. It's a great name but a personal preference to not choose the ones that are in fashion. 

#119 of 188 Old 02-04-2011, 09:39 AM

That's kinda how I'm feeling.  DH is seriously annoyed with me, though - he really likes the name, and doesn't understand why its popularity bothers me.  I don't even know why it bothers me.  My name was #7 the year I was born, but somehow I survived.  And DH's name has been in the top 20 since... forever.  Maybe I should just accept my mainstream-ness? 

Grrr... I'm really not looking forward to another tour through the baby book section, either. 

#120 of 188 Old 02-04-2011, 01:04 PM

The popularity thing annoys the crap out of me too... but if I absolutely could not find a name I liked as much/better, I would go with the popular name. I don't want to go through my kid's whole life thinking "Man, I wish I could have named you ___ but it was too popular".

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page