Lets chat Nov 13-20 - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
#31 of 46 Old 11-18-2010, 12:07 PM
 
Mommy2Austin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,461
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)


Quote:
Originally Posted by painefaria View Post

Hello Everyone,

Josie - I hear you about the concerns with the MRSA.  What a choice to make.  Are you any closer to making a decision? 

Sarah (mommy2Austin)  I am Sarah also...  There are many days that I think work is just too much, what do you do?  I wish that I could just walk away but I am the main breadwinner in our family.  I wish that I had the guts to UP/UC. 

Barefoot - That's great that DH is on board for a UC. 

Calynde - I am glad that you are feeling better and things are starting to get back to normal. 

 


I'm a correctional officer. I work in a female prison.


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GolfAddict View Post

 

 I can kinda relate.  I don't necessarily hate my job but I would just really love to be a SAHM.  Our problem is that DH and I both grew up dirt poor and have fears of not being able to provide if something happened to the only employed person's job.  It is just scary to me to not have the security blanket of the second job.

 



I totally understand that :) We've been there many times...which might be why it DOESN'T scare me any more. I'm the breadwinner at the moment (DH job he just started and is about $5 an hr. less than what i make) so its a big struggle in my mind. DH has already offered to take on a second job in the evenings so I no longer have to work. I love him for it, but I don't want to do that to him.


-:¦:-♥Sarah Lynne♥-:¦:-Wife to Michael and Mommy to Austin(5), Steven(3), Tristyn(1), and Laurelyn (6/3/2011)

Mommy2Austin is offline  
#32 of 46 Old 11-18-2010, 01:52 PM
 
painefaria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: On the road again
Posts: 1,191
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Sarah - That's tough.  As a case Manager I have spent some time in our local prison and it is not a fun place to be.  What do you really want to do?  What's you passion?


S & Yrainbow1284.gif (Vermont Civil Union 7/8/03) DS1 Holdennovaxnocirc.gif (4/25/07) and two in heaven  angel.gif1/10 &  angel.gif5/10 our rainbow1284.gif is here  DS2 Keegan(5/23/11)homebirth.jpg
 
 
 
  

painefaria is offline  
#33 of 46 Old 11-18-2010, 02:58 PM
 
JosieAK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Alaska
Posts: 717
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Golf Addict: Dill Pickle Chips!  Yum! I had deep fried pickle slices at the State Fair in August with a teeny bit of ranch.  Oh my!  Heaven!  I wasn't pregnant then, though.  I just have always loved pickles!  They taste better than ever, though!

 

I have a WHOLE bunch of people praying that I will hear a heartbeat today.  It's really my last chance for a while with me getting on a plane on Sunday. I hope, hope, hope it works!  I guess I will update later.

 

We have decided to go to Ohio.  I think my biggest concern, actually, is for my 21 month old.  She doesn't understand hygine and cleanliness, although she does like to wash her hands.  Thankfully, we'll have a little army of relatives watching her movements.  My parents are down there right now disinfecting the house, and I'm sure every precaution will be taken once my grandma is home from the hospital.  Thankfully, the majority of our time will not be spent in that environment.  It's still going to be tough, but I feel good about our decision.

 

ETA: No Heartbeat heard today. :(  I am trying not to feel too bummed.  I feel very pregnant, though.  I'm sure all is fine.


Happy Wife  partners.gif since 12/31/05 ~ Blessed Mama to stillheart.gif 2/8/09 and stillheart.gif 6/11/11, with stillheart.gif on the way due 2/24/14

 

JosieAK is offline  
#34 of 46 Old 11-19-2010, 01:57 AM
 
calynde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: the foot of the Alps
Posts: 1,588
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I just have the Gaiam prenatal yoga dvd with Shiva Rea. It was way too slow and easy for me for my last pregnancy because i had been doing a much more rigorous practice before that point. But now i feel old and stiff and i love that the dvd is so gentle and easy...the stretching really hits the spot!

Blissed out mama to 3 beautiful boys love.gif LIFE IS GOOD! thumb.gif

calynde is offline  
#35 of 46 Old 11-19-2010, 05:53 AM
 
Mommy2Austin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,461
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)


Quote:
Originally Posted by painefaria View Post

Sarah - That's tough.  As a case Manager I have spent some time in our local prison and it is not a fun place to be.  What do you really want to do?  What's you passion?



Yeah it really isn't a nice place to be. I always pictured myself working with children growing up. A teacher or counselor...I long or the days when I can be den mother to my boys cub scout troop and a leader in my daughter's girl scout troop.

 

Since having my babies I've become more passionate about birth, breastfeeding, and such so I've looked down those avenues as well.

 

The biggest issue is not having the $$ for schooling or to even take time from work to try to go back to school. So I'm either going to keep the family afloat or send us to the poor house to be happy.

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by calynde View Post

I just have the Gaiam prenatal yoga dvd with Shiva Rea. It was way too slow and easy for me for my last pregnancy because i had been doing a much more rigorous practice before that point. But now i feel old and stiff and i love that the dvd is so gentle and easy...the stretching really hits the spot!


I defintely need to try some yoga...always wanted to, but never have.


-:¦:-♥Sarah Lynne♥-:¦:-Wife to Michael and Mommy to Austin(5), Steven(3), Tristyn(1), and Laurelyn (6/3/2011)

Mommy2Austin is offline  
#36 of 46 Old 11-19-2010, 06:28 AM
 
Max'sMama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Iowa
Posts: 1,806
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)


Quote:
Originally Posted by amaayeh View Post  I have my first midwife appointment a week from today and I have no idea what will go on.  She said the appointment will last 2 hours!  What are we going to talk about for that long?  She also said I can bring my kids, but that sounds like a nightmare for two hours.  My kids never seem to stop talking! 

 


Sorry your family is not reacting well.  That's a bummer.  But for the midwife...how exciting.  That is one of my favorite parts of the pregnancy.  The visits with the midwife.  If she has told you to bring your kids, do it!  They will likely have a blast.  Also, two hours will fly by.  The midwife will go over all the paperwork, get a really detailed history and you will learn more about her as she learns about you.  The time will seriously fly by.  Faster than you can imagine.  

 

I love going to our midwives house.  She has bunches of kids that she homeschools and my kids get so excited when they know it's time to visit with her. 


Mama crochetsmilie.gifto Max blahblah.gif9, Neva hearts.gif 7, & Esme fairy.gif4 and Julius guitar.gif 2.

 
 
 

Max'sMama is offline  
#37 of 46 Old 11-19-2010, 03:42 PM
 
BarefootScientist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,106
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I wouldn't say my DH is comfortable with UC. winky.gif Just didn't totally freak out at the idea. That's all.

Mommy to an exuberant 3 yo bouncy.gif and a new one!  nak.gif

BarefootScientist is offline  
#38 of 46 Old 11-19-2010, 04:18 PM
 
BHappy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: the beautiful Santa Cruz mountains
Posts: 999
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hey all,

 

Just popping in from lurkdom to say hey. All is going well here. Not too much news. I'm ending my 12th week on Sunday, which is amazing. love.gif I had a missed m/c early last year, and have been kind of holding my breath so to speak for all these weeks so far. I had lost my baby at about this time last time, and I feel so much different this pregnancy. We heard the heartbeat on a doppler at my 9 week appointment, which was so exciting. banana.gif And now that I'm nearing 12 weeks, I'm feeling less obsessed with "what day I'm on". I'm still feeling nauseated every day for most of the day. I do feel a little less exhausted, though chasing 21 first graders around all day will send anyone to bed by 8:30!  lol.gifThank goodness those kids keep me distracted from my nausea. I started telling colleagues at work, which is fun. It's a good time of year for happy new baby news.

 

So on the UC front. I need to confess that I would love to labor and birth at home with a doula. However, because of my birth history (ds&ds twin birth: 1 vag, 1 emerg c/s; then with dd a premature labor at 33 weeks, vbac at 35 weeks), I am reluctant (and dh is completely against) to plan home birth. We live 40 minutes from the nearest hospital. That all said, I would like to prepare myself in the event that I am progressing quickly, so I know how to handle an unassisted birth. Where can I get good information and supplies? Should I ask my midwife? 

 

I'm enjoying keeping up with everyone, and hope to pop in more often as the months progress. Be well, everyone! Stay healthy and stress-free! :) I also am so looking forward to feeling better and being more able to take care of my body the way I'd like... Yoga: yes. Light pilates: yes. Walks: yes.

 

 

xo


~Karenchicken3.gifso happy to be mothering my four... DS ('94), DS ('94), DD ('00), and DS -- June 8, 2011, our UC baby!

BHappy is offline  
#39 of 46 Old 11-20-2010, 07:43 AM
 
Mamatoabunch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,864
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Yesterday I went and took all my too big maternity and traded it for new, smaller stuff. I weigh 30lbs less than I did w/ the last two. I took Makaley my oldest and we had lunch out as well. We then went to the library. As we were leaving I bent to pick up a bag of books and Makaley was lifting another bag. Well her bag collided w/ my cheekbone and now I have a black eye! Ouch! We have people coming to see our house up for sale this afternoon, so off to tidying up excessively.


Annabelle Catholic wife to Jeff '92 and mom to Makaley 19 Arden 19 Anniston 17 Taegan 14 Balen 12 Kellen 10 Ellery 8 Innish 6 Eiley 4 Finnian 3 Esca 2 our 8th uc.jpghomeschool.gifwaterbirth.jpgIHhbac.gifbftoddler.gifvbac.gifand expecting sweet pea January 2014.

Mamatoabunch is offline  
#40 of 46 Old 11-20-2010, 09:18 AM
 
Bald_Bull's_Mama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ptown IL
Posts: 436
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I've been taking a bit of a board break. Hearing about so many having losses and feeling sad for those mamas was making me too worried, like things were too fragile. I met with my midwife on Tuesday. Last time, I had an OB, so I am loving the personal care. Many people in my AP group have used this gal, so I know her ideals are in line with mine. I spent over an hour talking with her! I had a sono on Wednesday, just to reassure myself (again with the feeling fragile). I saw the baby move, heartbeat is 172. I kind of wish I hadn't had it, though. I'm measuring a week ahead and I'm positive on my dates. I'll have to wait until my next appointment to see if we can go by my dates or not. If nothing else, I'll know and can resist any pressure to induce based on the actual dates. They checked my progesterone levels, since I had an early loss before DS. Levels are good. I go back in 2 weeks to have them checked again. I feel good that they are being proactive with my care.

 

I got out a bunch of maternity things and washed them. They're hanging up in the other closet, waiting. I can still fit my regular clothes, but I feel really conspicuous. Most people, including our familes don't know yet and I'm not sure if DH is going to tell his family before Thanksgiving. I don't want to go, them not know and them talk about my big fat gut when I leave. I'm wanting to get some leggings and loose tunic type things, but I'm not having a lot of luck finding anything. There seem to be lots of sweaters, just not lots of shirts. I'm hoping to get these in regular, non-maternity sizing and use them for transitional before and after wear. Any suggestions? I've been to Target, Old Navy and my local mall.


BFing, bedsharing, toddler wearing, non-circing, vegan mama to the sweetest boy in the world (2/08), wife to my spicy rock star (4/06) and expecting a new family member 6/11
Bald_Bull's_Mama is offline  
#41 of 46 Old 11-20-2010, 11:13 AM
 
Mamatoabunch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,864
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bald_Bull's_Mama View Post

I've been taking a bit of a board break. Hearing about so many having losses and feeling sad for those mamas was making me too worried, like things were too fragile. I met with my midwife on Tuesday. Last time, I had an OB, so I am loving the personal care. Many people in my AP group have used this gal, so I know her ideals are in line with mine. I spent over an hour talking with her! I had a sono on Wednesday, just to reassure myself (again with the feeling fragile). I saw the baby move, heartbeat is 172. I kind of wish I hadn't had it, though. I'm measuring a week ahead and I'm positive on my dates. I'll have to wait until my next appointment to see if we can go by my dates or not. If nothing else, I'll know and can resist any pressure to induce based on the actual dates. They checked my progesterone levels, since I had an early loss before DS. Levels are good. I go back in 2 weeks to have them checked again. I feel good that they are being proactive with my care.

 

I got out a bunch of maternity things and washed them. They're hanging up in the other closet, waiting. I can still fit my regular clothes, but I feel really conspicuous. Most people, including our familes don't know yet and I'm not sure if DH is going to tell his family before Thanksgiving. I don't want to go, them not know and them talk about my big fat gut when I leave. I'm wanting to get some leggings and loose tunic type things, but I'm not having a lot of luck finding anything. There seem to be lots of sweaters, just not lots of shirts. I'm hoping to get these in regular, non-maternity sizing and use them for transitional before and after wear. Any suggestions? I've been to Target, Old Navy and my local mall.


I love the Merona Ultimate long sleeve t's. They are on sale through today for $8. I can usually wear these kind of shirts until 20ish weeks over though I have a baby belly now.


Annabelle Catholic wife to Jeff '92 and mom to Makaley 19 Arden 19 Anniston 17 Taegan 14 Balen 12 Kellen 10 Ellery 8 Innish 6 Eiley 4 Finnian 3 Esca 2 our 8th uc.jpghomeschool.gifwaterbirth.jpgIHhbac.gifbftoddler.gifvbac.gifand expecting sweet pea January 2014.

Mamatoabunch is offline  
#42 of 46 Old 11-20-2010, 11:26 AM
 
BarefootScientist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,106
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
BHappy, that's pretty much exactly what I want to do - be prepared for a UC just in case. Last time I started pushing at home and in retrospect should have just STAYED home but I did not have the knowledge or preparation. But the idea of UC is growing on me more all the time, even if things don't progress quickly. I've been looking at UC websites. There are a lot of resources in the UC forum here. I don't exactly mesh with a lot of the philosophy behind UC - like I read Laura Shanley's book and didn't like it at all. I was pretty apalled at a lot of parts actually. But I am looking for practical information, and I have found a good bit online. Also, you can download the book Emergency Childbirth. Check out the UC forum, anyway. thumb.gif The only practical part of a UC I can't figure out for me is what to do afterwards. Assuming I get prenatal care at the hospital (still don't have a caregiver at this point) I am not going to want to go in right away. But if I don't, I am afraid people will freak out or something. I dont' know.

I went on a little online shopping spree today and bought a prenatal workout video, Gentle Birth Gentle Mothering (book by Sarah Buckley I think is her name) and a few maternity shirts.

Mommy to an exuberant 3 yo bouncy.gif and a new one!  nak.gif

BarefootScientist is offline  
#43 of 46 Old 11-20-2010, 11:42 AM
 
Mamatoabunch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,864
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)


Quote:
Originally Posted by BarefootScientist View Post

BHappy, that's pretty much exactly what I want to do - be prepared for a UC just in case. Last time I started pushing at home and in retrospect should have just STAYED home but I did not have the knowledge or preparation. But the idea of UC is growing on me more all the time, even if things don't progress quickly. I've been looking at UC websites. There are a lot of resources in the UC forum here. I don't exactly mesh with a lot of the philosophy behind UC - like I read Laura Shanley's book and didn't like it at all. I was pretty apalled at a lot of parts actually. But I am looking for practical information, and I have found a good bit online. Also, you can download the book Emergency Childbirth. Check out the UC forum, anyway. thumb.gif The only practical part of a UC I can't figure out for me is what to do afterwards. Assuming I get prenatal care at the hospital (still don't have a caregiver at this point) I am not going to want to go in right away. But if I don't, I am afraid people will freak out or something. I dont' know.

I went on a little online shopping spree today and bought a prenatal workout video, Gentle Birth Gentle Mothering (book by Sarah Buckley I think is her name) and a few maternity shirts.


I don't mesh w/ Laura Shanley either actually and I feel not totally in tune w/ a lot of UCer's, but I have had 7 UC's myself. But if have any specific questions about UC I can try to answer any of them. 


Annabelle Catholic wife to Jeff '92 and mom to Makaley 19 Arden 19 Anniston 17 Taegan 14 Balen 12 Kellen 10 Ellery 8 Innish 6 Eiley 4 Finnian 3 Esca 2 our 8th uc.jpghomeschool.gifwaterbirth.jpgIHhbac.gifbftoddler.gifvbac.gifand expecting sweet pea January 2014.

Mamatoabunch is offline  
#44 of 46 Old 11-20-2010, 12:13 PM
 
BHappy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: the beautiful Santa Cruz mountains
Posts: 999
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Thanks, BarefootScientist and Mamatoabunch! I will do some online research and start forming educated questions. Today I went and had my one-hour glucose screen. I have such mixed feelings about the "gestational diabetes" condition. With my first, I took the test and passed. Never had any symptoms or signs. So with my second, I declined the test. I was against unnecessary testing and hated the thought of falsely raising my sugar in such a drastic way. I then went on to give birth at 35 weeks to an 8.8 pound girl, with mild shoulder dystocia, and her blood sugar dropped alarmingly after birth. She was determined to be "premature" even at her size, and I stayed in nicu with her for a week. In hindsight, my midwife and I suspect gestational diabetes. So this time, she wanted me to take the screening early. I did it, but I'm not really sure what good it will do. From doing a little reading, I understand that the body's inability to process sugars happens later in the pregnancy. I am wondering if she is trying to rule out whether I myself have risk of diabetes (?). Anyway, I am intrigued to see whether I passed this screening, and if not, I don't know whether I will do the 3-hour, which I've heard is awful. And, it seems the majority of women who don't pass the 1-hour, do pass the 3-hour. I guess, though, I may be at higher risk than average because I "may" have had gd last time (?). Sigh.

 

 

xo


~Karenchicken3.gifso happy to be mothering my four... DS ('94), DS ('94), DD ('00), and DS -- June 8, 2011, our UC baby!

BHappy is offline  
#45 of 46 Old 11-20-2010, 12:39 PM
 
Mommy2Austin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,461
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)


Quote:
Originally Posted by BHappy View Post

Thanks, BarefootScientist and Mamatoabunch! I will do some online research and start forming educated questions. Today I went and had my one-hour glucose screen. I have such mixed feelings about the "gestational diabetes" condition. With my first, I took the test and passed. Never had any symptoms or signs. So with my second, I declined the test. I was against unnecessary testing and hated the thought of falsely raising my sugar in such a drastic way. I then went on to give birth at 35 weeks to an 8.8 pound girl, with mild shoulder dystocia, and her blood sugar dropped alarmingly after birth. She was determined to be "premature" even at her size, and I stayed in nicu with her for a week. In hindsight, my midwife and I suspect gestational diabetes. So this time, she wanted me to take the screening early. I did it, but I'm not really sure what good it will do. From doing a little reading, I understand that the body's inability to process sugars happens later in the pregnancy. I am wondering if she is trying to rule out whether I myself have risk of diabetes (?). Anyway, I am intrigued to see whether I passed this screening, and if not, I don't know whether I will do the 3-hour, which I've heard is awful. And, it seems the majority of women who don't pass the 1-hour, do pass the 3-hour. I guess, though, I may be at higher risk than average because I "may" have had gd last time (?). Sigh.

 

 

xo



 Seems awfully early in the game for a Glucose test...weird. ETA: Duh should have read the WHOLE post lol Don't forget though you could pass now and still eventually have the same issue. If it were me I'd just take to testing my sugars as if I were diabetic just to keep an eye on it rather than going through the glucose test.

 

I've put in applications for a few legit WAH jobs...we'll see how they pan out. None pay as much as I'm making now, but we only need about half of what I make now to supplement DH income to keep us afloat.


-:¦:-♥Sarah Lynne♥-:¦:-Wife to Michael and Mommy to Austin(5), Steven(3), Tristyn(1), and Laurelyn (6/3/2011)

Mommy2Austin is offline  
#46 of 46 Old 11-20-2010, 12:53 PM
 
BHappy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: the beautiful Santa Cruz mountains
Posts: 999
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2Austin View Post



Quote:
Originally Posted by BHappy View Post

Thanks, BarefootScientist and Mamatoabunch! I will do some online research and start forming educated questions. Today I went and had my one-hour glucose screen. I have such mixed feelings about the "gestational diabetes" condition. With my first, I took the test and passed. Never had any symptoms or signs. So with my second, I declined the test. I was against unnecessary testing and hated the thought of falsely raising my sugar in such a drastic way. I then went on to give birth at 35 weeks to an 8.8 pound girl, with mild shoulder dystocia, and her blood sugar dropped alarmingly after birth. She was determined to be "premature" even at her size, and I stayed in nicu with her for a week. In hindsight, my midwife and I suspect gestational diabetes. So this time, she wanted me to take the screening early. I did it, but I'm not really sure what good it will do. From doing a little reading, I understand that the body's inability to process sugars happens later in the pregnancy. I am wondering if she is trying to rule out whether I myself have risk of diabetes (?). Anyway, I am intrigued to see whether I passed this screening, and if not, I don't know whether I will do the 3-hour, which I've heard is awful. And, it seems the majority of women who don't pass the 1-hour, do pass the 3-hour. I guess, though, I may be at higher risk than average because I "may" have had gd last time (?). Sigh.

 

 

xo



 Seems awfully early in the game for a Glucose test...weird. ETA: Duh should have read the WHOLE post lol Don't forget though you could pass now and still eventually have the same issue. If it were me I'd just take to testing my sugars as if I were diabetic just to keep an eye on it rather than going through the glucose test.

 

I've put in applications for a few legit WAH jobs...we'll see how they pan out. None pay as much as I'm making now, but we only need about half of what I make now to supplement DH income to keep us afloat.


yeah, i should add that i will be very cautious no matter the outcome of the screenings. once i get out of the morning sickness phase, where i don't want to really restrict my eating (i just want to eat when and how i need to in order to feel best), i will be seriously watching my sugar intake. it is already fairly low anyway.

 

hope a great job comes your way soon! :D

 

 

xo


~Karenchicken3.gifso happy to be mothering my four... DS ('94), DS ('94), DD ('00), and DS -- June 8, 2011, our UC baby!

BHappy is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Drag and Drop File Upload
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off