Chat for 11/29-12/6 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 33 Old 11-29-2010, 05:14 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Didn't see one and had some stuff to chat about. :) I busted out the maternity stuff for the first time today. My original plan was to wear my regular pants until they didn't fit, then my size up pants, THEN maternity. I'm afraid I'll get sick of this limited amount of stuff over the whole long winter. Well, my pants still fit, but the waist is so uncomfortable when I sit. I was dreading changing out of jammas. So, I bit the bullet and I'm sooooo comfy!

Thanksgiving was good. DH still hasn't told his family, not sure what he's waiting for, so I'm all worried they just think I'm getting a big belly. :(

I have another blood draw tomorrow to check my progesterone levels, but I'm expecting everything to be fine.

I've started building up my newborn cloth diaper stash through trades. I didn't start CDing with DS until he was 3 months old. He was ginormous, so I don't have anything smaller than a medium. It's exciting to be able to buy tiny dipes. I'll have to start keeping an eye on kid's consigment places for a new monitor, but otherwise, I think we'll be pretty set. One of my good friends has 2 girls, a winter baby and a summer baby, and has offered me all their clothes if we're having a girl. We have all our boy stuff still, so we shouldn't need too much.

BFing, bedsharing, toddler wearing, non-circing, vegan mama to the sweetest boy in the world (2/08), wife to my spicy rock star (4/06) and expecting a new family member 6/11
#2 of 33 Old 11-30-2010, 11:55 AM

We thought we were done after #2 so I don't have any maternity stuff from before.  I'd planned to swing by Target today to see if they had anything that would fit (I'm fluffy) but my day .... did not go well.

I need to add some items to my cloth stash.  I loaned half my nb pfs to a friend for her grandson.  Hopefully I'll get them back, but I still need some covers.  Is there anything cuter than tiny little cloth dipes?  :)  I might pull mine out this afternoon just to cheer myself up!

hippie.gif+reading.gif= Peanut (2004), Pumpkin (2007) and Butter Bean!! (2011)

#3 of 33 Old 11-30-2010, 01:09 PM

I'm so sorry you've had a rough day, mama. I hope whatever is bothering you looks up soon! coolshine.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by heathenmom View Post
I'd planned to swing by Target today to see if they had anything that would fit (I'm fluffy) but my day .... did not go well.

Baby diapers! I still find it bizarre that I'm actually going to have a new baby.

Today I woke up before dawn to my SO, who will work until tomorrow, rinsing off my littlest girl after an adventurous poop. A+ for him not waking me intentionally! He was even late for work. My oldest daughter, who is endlessly fascinated with why I have to pee in a cup at office visits, is four today (and so sassy!) and we heard the babies heartbeat for the 1st time heartbeat.gif She says it's a boy baby because girl babies bite. I wonder if my 13mo is a secret biter? I have my 1st chiro appnt of this pregnancy tomorrow, been so achey in my back and hips. 

The MW says my uterus feels like I'm 16w as opposed to 12w so.....that's interesting om.gif

Boys: 12/94, 1/99, 11/03, 6/11. Girls: 11/06, 10/09, 12/12 2ndtri.gif

#4 of 33 Old 11-30-2010, 01:36 PM

I like hearing happy stuff!!!!!  Today I went for my 13 week appt. and baby was being too stubborn and moving too much for her to find a HB.  I wasn't worried because we have been hearing it for weeks and I listened just yesterday on my doppler at home and got 155 BPM.  Anyway, she did an ultrasound and sure enough, there was babe waving and jumping around with the little heart fluttering = ) And, then someone gave me a Medela breast pump, the kind that comes in the backpack...YEAH!  I plan on exclusively breastfeeding but I figured it's free and I may use it so it was good luck for me.

Me namaste.gif, DH teapot2.GIFmarried 24 yrs.,DD #1 treehugger.gif(89), DD #2 blahblah.gif(91), DD #3 weadopted.gifafro.jpg(05), and DD #4 baby.gif (6/11/11)

#5 of 33 Old 12-01-2010, 02:02 AM

Congrats to all on heartbeat-hearing and those growing babies! 13w+2days here, and I'm happily declaring myself in the second trimester. We've also been sharing the news (I loved that Thanksgiving story posted in another thread!), and it feels really good.

I don't have another prenatal appt for another whole week and half  ... my nausea and vomiting have been quickly retreating (yay!), but so too has that undeniable reassurance that the preggy hormones are indeed flowing. I've been having a lot of pinchy-pully pains and aches all around my lower abdomen -- what I hope are growing pains. It comes and goes. I had lots of this early on.  My doc warned me that it's common to feel this big time in the second tri, but I must admit it makes me nervous. Is anyone else experiencing this?

My exciting news is that I'm waiting on the delivery of our new washing machine this morning! This is huge for us (the old was awful to an extreme, spin cycle was all but broken, and made a smell that has been making life extremely unpleasant for me, too) ... we decided to go for a brand new one, thinking ahead a little to cloth diapers. Can't wait!

Tonight is the first night of Chanukah, which is really one of my fav holidays.  My husband just let me know that he finally scored some candles for our chanukiah, which is not a given in this not-large city in Germany where we live. I'm so happy we made it this far in the journey, and I'm in the mood to celebrate miracles big and small.  So chag sameach, and a good rest of your week to everybody!

hi!

#6 of 33 Old 12-01-2010, 07:24 AM

Crummy week here, multiple big things in our house breaking. Our pump to our radiant heat, electrical issues, washer, I feel really frustrated and just sick of feeling not my best. Just trying to stay warm today.

Annabelle Catholic wife to Jeff '92 and mom to Makaley 19 Arden 19 Anniston 17 Taegan 14 Balen 12 Kellen 10 Ellery 8 Innish 6 Eiley 4 Finnian 3 Esca 2 our 8th uc.jpghomeschool.gifwaterbirth.jpgIHhbac.gifbftoddler.gifvbac.gifand expecting sweet pea January 2014.

#7 of 33 Old 12-01-2010, 08:30 AM

Mamatoabunch, I hear you on that.  I have a redirecting computer virus and DH was installing a handle on the sliding glass door on Sat. and the glass just broke due to it being so cold out.  I hate it when the big things go and you haven't budgeted for them.

Me namaste.gif, DH teapot2.GIFmarried 24 yrs.,DD #1 treehugger.gif(89), DD #2 blahblah.gif(91), DD #3 weadopted.gifafro.jpg(05), and DD #4 baby.gif (6/11/11)

#8 of 33 Old 12-01-2010, 12:32 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by homestyle View Post

. I've been having a lot of pinchy-pully pains and aches all around my lower abdomen -- what I hope are growing pains. It comes and goes. I had lots of this early on.  My doc warned me that it's common to feel this big time in the second tri, but I must admit it makes me nervous. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Yup, it's "round ligament pain". To me, it sort of feels like a quick punch in the ovary or something when I move weird. Supposedly, more common in susequent pregnancies.

BFing, bedsharing, toddler wearing, non-circing, vegan mama to the sweetest boy in the world (2/08), wife to my spicy rock star (4/06) and expecting a new family member 6/11
#9 of 33 Old 12-01-2010, 01:17 PM

So sorry to you cold, trying to get through a rough week mamas hug2.gif

Congrats on your new washing machine, homestyle! 

I had my first chiro appointment today and will be going twice a week from now on. I feel better but will eventually tire of so many appointments between this and when my doc appointments become bi-weekly/weekly nevermind all the kiddo appointments. I'm bracing myself for the 11th-24th when my SO will be out of state for work. I barely see him now with his schedule but having no help whatsoever will be an adjustment. I've been a single mama more than I haven't been so I know I'm capable of anything but I am kind of spoiled these days redface.gif

Now that we're inching toward the 2nd tri how are you all feeling? 

#10 of 33 Old 12-01-2010, 03:55 PM

Wow, you sound BUSY!  Sorry you'll be managing by yourself for a bit, and right before/during the holidays?!  Eek!

RE 2nd trimester, I'm feeling pretty dang good!  Energy seems to be returning, thank the Gods, and stomach issues seem to be resolving themselves as well.  Yay!  I'm surprised at how much movement I'm feeling already.  I felt both the girls early, too, but not THIS early, and not this much.  Makes me wonder sometimes if they didn't miss a kid on that dating u/s.  Hubby insists that that DOES happen, but really, what are the odds?  I'm going with just one very, very busy baby. LOL

How about you?

#11 of 33 Old 12-01-2010, 11:35 PM

It sounds like everyone has a lot going on! We've had the same issues with things breaking. For the past week our van battery, which is a few months old, died if the car wasn't used for more than a few hours. Very frustrating! We finally figured out that the fan for the heater wasn't turning off when the car was off and it was running it out. So we handled that. Now our heat is out upstairs in our big, drafty, old house! I have 2 new space heaters in the bedrooms anyway because I'm a heat junky, but it's just another thing to spend money on...

I bought a bunch of nb and small cloth diapers on diaperswappers this week! (we, right before the van and the heat need fixed...I may get in a little trouble for that...) I got some great deals and am so excited to rebuild my diaper stash! Cloth diapers--one of the best things about having a baby!

@Kawa Kamuri, haven't you had some thoughts before that you might have twins in there too?? Maybe you're on to something. Sounds like you'll be more very welcoming if there are. :) I know what you mean about going from being a single mom to feeling a little spoiled by having a good partner. I just had a funny convo with DP about that like 45 minutes ago. I was a single mom for 1.5 years with 2 very little kids and now DP just told me he thinks I'm "pampered." lol I told him I deserve it and he agrees. thumb.gif

Hope everyone has a good week!

Home birthing, extended bf, homeschooling, vegan lifestyle-living massage therapist mama to Grrl 1 (12/11/04), Grrl 2 (2/15/07), Grrl 3 (6/23/11), and ?! (10/14). Backpacking, kayaking, shoestring traveling adrenaline junky--I love talking all night around the campfire and drinking great craft beer!
treehugger.gif
#12 of 33 Old 12-02-2010, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by citymagnolia View Post

@Kawa Kamuri, haven't you had some thoughts before that you might have twins in there too?? Maybe you're on to something. Sounds like you'll be more very welcoming if there are. :) I know what you mean about going from being a single mom to feeling a little spoiled by having a good partner. I just had a funny convo with DP about that like 45 minutes ago. I was a single mom for 1.5 years with 2 very little kids and now DP just told me he thinks I'm "pampered." lol I told him I deserve it and he agrees. thumb.gif

Of course you deserve it! 

I only have one seemingly healthy little baby growing inside of me joy.gifand my EDD stayed the same. I figure I'm I'm measuring ahead because my uterus is old and tired winky.gif

#13 of 33 Old 12-03-2010, 08:04 AM

I have been too busy to get on here much, but I wanted to check in.  I hope everyone is doing well.  I am starting to feel a little better.  A little.  I'm 14 weeks now, so anytime now I can start feeling great!  :p  I do feel a little more energetic, but still have nausea, grrrrr.

And we still haven't decided on a care provider and birth plans!  I wrote my hubby a long email about why I want a homebirth and I have been pestering him to talk about it so we can decide and get on with having appointments and stuff.  I'm not worried, because I can tell that everything seems to be going fine, but I would like to get a relationship started with a midwife and start getting prenatal care.

My grandfather is dieing of lymphoma...he has less than two months left.  I never knew him very well but I am sad for my mom and grandmother.

Mommy to an exuberant 3 yo bouncy.gif and a new one!  nak.gif

#14 of 33 Old 12-03-2010, 08:23 AM

I have been starting to feel better, still not 100% and I'll continue to have dry heaves in the morning until baby comes, but it's still so much better. My EDD says 13+ wks. but it's called estimated for a reason, so who knows exactly how far along I am. I don't really care, I just say sometime in June. :) Thanksgiving was great, except for the 12+ hr. drive to TX and back again with the 3 kids was not pleasant. 

Anyone else have a big belly, but it's not rock hard? ;)

Grace: Student Midwife Christ Follower, : to 3 busy babes and to #4
#15 of 33 Old 12-03-2010, 09:06 AM

HI everyone!

I am so happy to be in my second trimester as of today!! Still have some light nausea but it improves everyday....started weaning off my progesterone last week and will continue to slowly wean till I am off completely in another week....feeling baby thump around a bit off and on but nothing regular yet. Next midwife visit and sonogram is Dec 27th! Hope to find out what we are having then! :-)

Kellina~ Wife & Christian SAHomeschooling Mama-to 8 GREAT children!   

brokenheart.gif *Missing my 6 m/c babies in the arms of Jesus* brokenheart.gif

#16 of 33 Old 12-03-2010, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grcelizabeth View Post

Anyone else have a big belly, but it's not rock hard? ;)

Me, fluffy mama and many babies equals mushy baby pregnant belly.

Annabelle Catholic wife to Jeff '92 and mom to Makaley 19 Arden 19 Anniston 17 Taegan 14 Balen 12 Kellen 10 Ellery 8 Innish 6 Eiley 4 Finnian 3 Esca 2 our 8th uc.jpghomeschool.gifwaterbirth.jpgIHhbac.gifbftoddler.gifvbac.gifand expecting sweet pea January 2014.

#17 of 33 Old 12-03-2010, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarefootScientist View Post

My grandfather is dieing of lymphoma...he has less than two months left.  I never knew him very well but I am sad for my mom and grandmother.

I am very sorry mama.

#18 of 33 Old 12-03-2010, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamatoabunch View Post

Quote:

I am very sorry mama.

Me too ... hugs.

#19 of 33 Old 12-03-2010, 02:14 PM

sorry about your grandpa, Barefoot Scientist.  hugs to you and family.

homestyle - I am jealous of the new washing machine!  We are doing a fairly big remodel (for us, anyway) enclosing the carport and adding a second bathroom, so I'll soon have a massage studio at home!  Sheetrock is up, so maybe it'll be finished by mid January?  I'm trying to be conservative with my estimates so I don't get disappointed when it takes way longer than it should.  But in the meantime, for months!, no laundry at our house.  My mom lives in town and we do it at her house, so at least there's not laundromat to deal with (those days were not my favorite) but it's still a pain in the butt carting laundry all over the place. 

First midwife appointment is next Tuesday, and I'll be 11 weeks.  Hoping we'll hear a heartbeat so I can breathe a little easier and this will finally become real...  after we hear the heartbeat is when we've decided we'll announce the pregnancy to the wide world.  Though I have a really hard time keeping pregnancy a secret, and most close to me already know - and it wouldn't be hard for others to guess, as my belly is looking pretty convincingly poochy, I've been doing the rubber band trick for weeks.

lover of K partners.gif mom to S superhero.gifb.12/07  and C joy.gifb.6/11

#20 of 33 Old 12-03-2010, 04:30 PM

hi all, not keeping up as i'd like. sorry for not responding to individuals very well. 

barefoot scientist, i am sorry about your grandfather. hugs to you and your family.

news brief around here: had my first ultrasound today because mw thought my uterus was really big for my dates. looks like i have a 14 weeker growing in there! so interesting that while i do not really want much in the way of interventions, it is kinda neat to get a glimpse of this tiny person in my womb. really sweet even.

i don't have another appointment with mw until 20 weeks, which is mid-january. it seems like a long ways off. 

oh, and i did not "pass" the 1-hr glucose test (i know i tested early -- old post about that somewhere...). i am going to consult with a nutritionist and hopefully skip the 3-hr test and go straight for the diet management. i just want to be cautious and really work on my diet. especially now that the nausea is going away and i don't just want to eat carbs carbs carbs.

it's looking like a rainy weekend here. i'm looking forward to have a restful and cozy couple of days. i hope you all have a wonderful weekend, too! blowkiss.gif

xo

~Karenchicken3.gifso happy to be mothering my four... DS ('94), DS ('94), DD ('00), and DS -- June 8, 2011, our UC baby!

#21 of 33 Old 12-04-2010, 07:02 PM

Thanks for the hugs everyone. 

I get to have a homebirth!  DH has agreed to do prenatal care with the homebirth midwife and birth at home.  :)  I am glad about this, but I would have been more glad if he hadn't seemed so reluctant...I couldn't really get him to tell me what he was reluctant about.  The idea has months to grow on him now though and I am sure he will come around and be all for it.  I don't have a first appointment set up yet, but I am going to contact the midwife as soon as I know my DH's schedule, and see if I can get one for sometime next week!

Oh, and I'm feeling real baby kicks!  :love

#22 of 33 Old 12-04-2010, 10:33 PM

BFS, I chose my midwife the first time around and then had to come to grips with the whole homebirth idea. :)  Once I learned that a birthing clinic is not any more safe than a home birth midwife with all of her equipment, I was fine with it, but my husband was a little more anxious and my family thought I was nuts.  Thankfully, my sweet midwife came to the apartment after hours and talked to my husband about things until he felt okay with them.  She talked about what we would do in various situations and what the dangers were and how she could handle them.  Then we took a 12 week Bradley birthing class from a woman who had birthed 5 children, the first in a midwife clinic and the last four unassisted!  He came away with so much information.  By the end, he was a total home birth advocate and, even after the trauma of transfering to the hospital, etc. he's up for doing it again!  Also, I think, seeing that my midwife did not take any chances and we did not transfer in an emergency situation (but to avoid one) probably helped too.

I'd say, give your guy time.  Also, if he's up for it, maybe watching the "Business of Being Born" and/or casually bringing up studies on home birth/natural birth/etc. safety.  If he's a reader, maybe he'd read some good books or articles on the subject.  For my husband, he was in awe of the body's natural process (as taught in the Bradley class) and got why it was important to avoid the interventions common in hospitals.  Just because he's apprehensive now doesn't mean he always will be.  Also, good men take the responsibility for protecting their family very seriously.  Possibly, the idea of taking more responsibility for that (rather than leaving it in the hands of a doctor/hospital) probably is scary for him.  Maybe if he could talk to other home birth dads, he might see that staying home IS often more protective.

I'm so happy for you and your homebirth!

Happy Wife  partners.gif since 12/31/05 ~ Blessed Mama to stillheart.gif 2/8/09 and stillheart.gif 6/11/11, with stillheart.gif on the way due 2/24/14

#23 of 33 Old 12-05-2010, 05:10 AM

You all who are feeling the baby move are so lucky! I have not felt anything yet. This is my first, but hopefully it won't be too much longer!

I'm officially transitioning to maternity clothes now.  All my regular pants except for sweatpants and a baggy pair of cargo pants are too uncomfortable, even unbuttoned with the belly band.  So that's exciting.  

Also, I started a baby quilt yesterday! love.gif  I found my quilt box in the basement, complete with a twin-sized quilt that I pieced almost 10 years ago, but never quilted.  I'll get to that eventually!  I also found enough cute bits of material for a crib quilt.  I'm doing a simple 9-patch design so I can finish the piecing quickly and actually quilt it before baby comes. I'm using blues, purples, reds, and pinks, since we don't know the sex yet.  So much fun!  Anybody else working on crafty projects for the baby?  

#24 of 33 Old 12-05-2010, 05:28 AM

So sorry to hear of your grandpa, BarefootScientist. I lost all four of my grandparents right around the same time a few years ago. Congrats on your homebirth though. That's great! 

I'm in a different situation than you ladies as my DP is very pro homebirth, anti intervention to the point where I sometimes feel overlooked and discounted. I'm feeling sort of lost in regard to how I'd like my prenatal care and birth to go. Ideally I'd have another extremely hands off home birth but a nurturing care provider throughout pregnancy and those just aren't my choices. It's one or the other. My DP also doesn't want to find out the sex of this babe and I do. This stuff is all weighing on me pretty heavy greensad.gif

#25 of 33 Old 12-05-2010, 05:39 AM

Josie, I don't THINK my DH's problem has anything to do with safety.  He has never once mentioned anything about being concerned about safety.  He has mentioned space and privacy concerns (we're in an apartment) and money.  We have met with the midwife.  I think it will help him to accompany me to a couple prenatal appointments maybe too.  After all, he does have to invite this woman into his home.  I am thinking maybe he is also nervous about what people will think, but I guess I don't know what his main problem is.  Oh well, like I said, there's lots of time and I'm sure we will be on the same page by the time of the birth. 

kawa kamuri, all four of your grandparents at the same time?  I'm sorry, that's really rough.  I lost my favorite grandma whom I was very close to rather unexpectedly, almost exactly two years ago.  I am always nervous when early December rolls around because everyone in my family that has died since I remember has died at this time of year.  Kind of puts a shadow on the holidays...

#26 of 33 Old 12-05-2010, 07:43 AM

Quote:

Josie, I don't THINK my DH's problem has anything to do with safety.  He has never once mentioned anything about being concerned about safety.  He has mentioned space and privacy concerns (we're in an apartment) and money.  We have met with the midwife.  I think it will help him to accompany me to a couple prenatal appointments maybe too.  After all, he does have to invite this woman into his home.  I am thinking maybe he is also nervous about what people will think, but I guess I don't know what his main problem is.  Oh well, like I said, there's lots of time and I'm sure we will be on the same page by the time of the birth. 

kawa kamuri, all four of your grandparents at the same time?  I'm sorry, that's really rough.  I lost my favorite grandma whom I was very close to rather unexpectedly, almost exactly two years ago.  I am always nervous when early December rolls around because everyone in my family that has died since I remember has died at this time of year.  Kind of puts a shadow on the holidays...

I gave birth in an approximately 850 sq. feet apartment that you can hear the TV from the neighbor playing and the occasional verbal match. I gave birth at 11:43a and when we went next door to tell the husband half of the couple (they were friends of mine from high school) he couldn't believe it! I had moaned and moo'd and yelled (not super loud) but he never heard any of it. It's also nice to give close neighbors the heads up that if they hear anything thats whats going on...or even put a neat little plaque on your door saying something like "Birth in progress pardon the noise!"

I'm also sorry about your grandfather. I lost 4 relatives in the year 2009, one being my own mother. She passed away on Jan. 30, 2009. I ended up getting pregnant that May and had my daughter on Jan. 30, 2010. So I definitely understand the nervous feeling. They day I get to celebrate my daughter's birthday is also the hardest day of the year for me. *hugs*

As for me, I'm trying to be positive about work. It hasn't been too horrible, but I really have my mind set on going back to school eventually and getting my teaching degree. I want to do something that I feel fulfills me. And after nights like last night sitting with a dying inmate...I understand how the system works, but it sucks and my heart is too big to watch anyone suffer and die. And I do mean anyone.

My midwife can't see me until friday and I'm worried since I'm nearly 14 weeks she won't be able to take me on...Although it would just affirm my inclination to UC :P

-:¦:-♥Sarah Lynne♥-:¦:-Wife to Michael and Mommy to Austin(5), Steven(3), Tristyn(1), and Laurelyn (6/3/2011)

#27 of 33 Old 12-05-2010, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2Austin View Post

My midwife can't see me until friday and I'm worried since I'm nearly 14 weeks she won't be able to take me on...Although it would just affirm my inclination to UC :P

Hugs.  And thanks for the words of encouragement.  I am over 14 weeks, seeing my midwife tomorrow (finally) and she is taking me on.  I hope it's not too late for you either!

#28 of 33 Old 12-05-2010, 09:01 AM

Quote:

Hugs.  And thanks for the words of encouragement.  I am over 14 weeks, seeing my midwife tomorrow (finally) and she is taking me on.  I hope it's not too late for you either!

joy.gif yay. So happy to hear you're going with the homebirth. That's awesome!

Hope you have a wonderful first appointment tomorrow.

xo

~Karenchicken3.gifso happy to be mothering my four... DS ('94), DS ('94), DD ('00), and DS -- June 8, 2011, our UC baby!

#29 of 33 Old 12-05-2010, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawa kamuri View Post

I'm in a different situation than you ladies as my DP is very pro homebirth, anti intervention to the point where I sometimes feel overlooked and discounted. I'm feeling sort of lost in regard to how I'd like my prenatal care and birth to go. Ideally I'd have another extremely hands off home birth but a nurturing care provider throughout pregnancy and those just aren't my choices. It's one or the other. My DP also doesn't want to find out the sex of this babe and I do. This stuff is all weighing on me pretty heavy greensad.gif

Hugs. Sorry you are in a difficult place. You deserve to feel cared for. I hope you find clarity soon. My last pg I wanted to find out the sex and dh didn't. He told me I could find out but I'd not be able to tell him. Lol. Of course I had to defer to him and not find out. I hope you can come to an agreement together.

xo

#30 of 33 Old 12-05-2010, 09:12 AM

cold.gif I'm fighting a cold this weekend. greensad.gif it really sucks to not feel well and have a bout of morning sickness on top of it. Makes me want to hide under my covers and sleep until I'm better. Ugh.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page