Chinese Gender Prediction Chart Accuracy - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 12-31-2010, 07:55 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

The problem I see with these is the answer changes depending on which one you're looking at. 

Boys: 12/94, 1/99, 11/03, 6/11. Girls: 11/06, 10/09, 12/12 2ndtri.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-02-2011, 08:33 PM

The mothering.com chart was right for my son and birthdaughter, but wrong for my daughter. It says that this baby is a girl, which is what I'm feeling too.

The one that does the lunar age was right for all 3 children, and also says that this baby is a girl.

I've checked several other Chinese gender charts as well and they've all been right for all the kids until the mothering.com one. And all of the other ones have also said that this baby is a girl.

Jenni
Momma to my boy (1/99) & girl (7/00), Birthmomma to my Ladybug (8/09), the new baby monkey boy born 6/6/11!
Student nurse, doula, future midwife, and breastfeeding, bedsharing, babywearing, organic gardening, God-loving single momma

Old 01-03-2011, 06:26 PM

It got 3 of our 4 current children correct, and says this time is to be a girl. Yup, we'll see!

Loving wife to my hubby and mama to our 5 kiddos! homeschool.gifwinner.jpgcd.gifhomebirth.jpg

Old 01-10-2011, 07:45 PM

Wrong for me, just found out that baby number 3 is boy.
Old 01-10-2011, 10:57 PM

wrong for me too ... I was just told that today that this baby is a girl. (yay!)

but of course, the ultrasounds are not always right. winky.gif

hi!

Old 01-11-2011, 08:20 PM

The mothering chart was right for DD, but says girl again for this pregnancy, and I have a pretty clear ultrasound photo that says otherwise smile.gif. The lunar one is right for this baby, but says DD should have been a boy...guess for me, it's fifty-fifty either way.

Wife of a wonderful husband and love.gif mommy to Alice 6/09 and Jude 6/11. belly.gifExpecting a new someone 9/19/13!

Old 01-12-2011, 01:45 AM - Thread Starter

I wanted to update to say it was wrong for me!  We are having another girl, not a boy *LOL*

Me namaste.gif, DH teapot2.GIFmarried 24 yrs.,DD #1 treehugger.gif(89), DD #2 blahblah.gif(91), DD #3 weadopted.gifafro.jpg(05), and DD #4 baby.gif (6/11/11)

Old 01-13-2011, 07:02 AM

Wrong for me this time. All the different charts were right for my first two and all said girl this time, but it definitely appears to be another boy!

Blissed out mama to 3 beautiful boys love.gif LIFE IS GOOD! thumb.gif

Old 01-27-2011, 09:43 AM

I read one of the other DDC yesterday and someone posted these links:

I think there is only one Chinese gender Chart (Chinese Birth Chart).

Remember to use lunar age and lunar month if you want to get accurate results.

You can find the western and lunar conversion at

http://www.chinesegenderchart.info/gender-calculator.php

I did this and it is the very first time it has been accurate on both my girls - and it says girl this time.  All the other charts were 50/50.  Just curious if it was right for any of you.

Also, I have a very, very vivid dream last night of giving birth and holding my baby.  It was a boy.  It's the first dream I've had and over the past few weeks I keep calling the baby 'him'.  I'm very much not doing this on purpose because I really felt like it was a girl before now.  By the way, the dream was funny...I had this most amazing, pain-free birth that was beyond peaceful.  Then all of the sudden, a doctor showed up and told me he wasn't ready to be born yet and that he had to put him back in!  yikes2.gif

Andrea fly-by-nursing2.gif - Mommy to DD1 ('05), DD2 ('08), DD3 (6/17/11) cd.gif homebirth.jpg

Old 01-27-2011, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaayeh View Post

I read one of the other DDC yesterday and someone posted these links:

I think there is only one Chinese gender Chart (Chinese Birth Chart).

Remember to use lunar age and lunar month if you want to get accurate results.

You can find the western and lunar conversion at

http://www.chinesegenderchart.info/gender-calculator.php

I did this and it is the very first time it has been accurate on both my girls - and it says girl this time.  All the other charts were 50/50.  Just curious if it was right for any of you.

Also, I have a very, very vivid dream last night of giving birth and holding my baby.  It was a boy.  It's the first dream I've had and over the past few weeks I keep calling the baby 'him'.  I'm very much not doing this on purpose because I really felt like it was a girl before now.  By the way, the dream was funny...I had this most amazing, pain-free birth that was beyond peaceful.  Then all of the sudden, a doctor showed up and told me he wasn't ready to be born yet and that he had to put him back in!  yikes2.gif

This chart was correct for my daughter, and will be correct again if this next baby is a boy. Weird...I'm 33 in the 8th month on this chart, which is ONE blue square completely surrounded by pink. I wonder...?  wink1.gif

Mama to Fenergy.gif(06/11/09) and baby boy C baby.gif (06/09/11) 

User Tag List