Blogging Mamas? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 01-23-2011, 08:33 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I was wondering who among us keep blogs, perhaps we could keep a thread of everyone's URLs so we can watch one another's stories unfold. I'm always on the lookout for good blogs, and the crunchier the better. We've all got pregnancy in common, at least! 

Mine's here. I'm writing about my first pregnancy, knitting, my new fledgling photography hobby, and life in general with my nerd husband and my 3 cats (the crazy cat lady starter kit).

I can't wait to add some more blogs to my bookmarks :)

I'm a twenty-something Canadian girl married to my sweetheart and due in June with Baby #1
#2 of 6 Old 01-24-2011, 12:36 PM

here's mine! It's previously just been the blog for my photo/birth work but I'm planning to start writing more about this pregnancy & birth since I'm not working that much right now. :)

Mama to one darling and wild 3 year old, and growing a tiny new June Bean.
#3 of 6 Old 01-24-2011, 03:24 PM

How fun! I will check out your blogs. I started mine, Moms Alive, with another stay-at-home mama friend last spring. We blog about our lives as mommies, but also have some resources and advice for Seattle-area mamas (and birth stories, too!).

Shawna

Blogging SAHM to daughters Q (6/09) and R (6/11). computergeek2.gif

#4 of 6 Old 01-24-2011, 08:55 PM

I've kept a blog for over 10 years now.

I'm "Babyslime" (or "Babs" for short) at Livejournal: http://babyslime.livejournal.com/

photosmile2.gifBabs + trekkie.gifCurtis - Parents of Tempest blahblah.gif(08/07/03 autismribbon.gif), Jericho angel2.gif(11/01/05 ribboncesarean.gif), Xan moon.gif(10/03/06 uc.jpghbac.gif), Zephyra baby.gif(06/02/11 hbac.gif). mdcblog5.gif @ babyslime.livejournal.com

#5 of 6 Old 01-25-2011, 11:09 AM

wow love all the blogs. i am struck by such beautiful pictures. i think i will definitely  have to get some maternity pictures taken professionally.

Angel (30), dh (31) (kd to H. 4/25/07 & K. 5/23/11), Vladimir 10/17/09 & Nikolai 7/6/11

#6 of 6 Old 01-25-2011, 02:00 PM

I have several blogs, one for updates on my son from birth to present, my own, and soon I'll be starting one for my new addition (TBA).  I write about everything that comes to my mind, sometimes to do with parenting, sometimes with being green, sometimes, just when I'm pissed off at something:)  I find blogging very therapeutic.  

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page