Old Navy Maternity Sale!!!!!! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 02-11-2011, 05:08 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/category.do?cid=65351&tid=onembt0241&EV=OM42112011&DI=61420073&CD=ONNC_OAC&redirect=true 

Yay!!!!! 30% plus free shipping!!!!!!!!! You may be able to double up coupon codes too! They also have a coupon for 25% off one item. Old Navy has my fav. maternity clothes :) : ) I'm living in the short sleeved tshirt and jeans. Just got the new bermudas and LOVE them!! I get compliments on my shirts everyday :) Also the long tanks...... a must!

Army Wife & SAHM hang.gif  to energy.gifDD 06/09 & belly.gif DS 06/11    cd.gifnovaxnocirc.gif
#2 of 7 Old 02-11-2011, 10:12 AM

Damn you! I was doing so well with my Old Navy maternity order from January and was hoping that would be it until I was at least 30+ weeks. Ho hum. Guess I'll have to splurge eyesroll.gif

Joyfully married to my luv (6/7/09) blowkiss.gif / Early loss at 11w3d w/ Minerva (6/23/10) angel1.gif / Beautiful breech homebirth.jpg w/ Aurora Jan (5/29/11) / Due with our son in April 2014
#3 of 7 Old 02-11-2011, 10:56 AM

THANK YOU! Old Navy maternity doesn't exist near my house and almost all the maternity clothes I've found at used clothing stores have been tent-sized on me. Now I'll have a few shirts to wear for spring at least. joy.gif

raising my two sunshine children.

#4 of 7 Old 02-11-2011, 04:17 PM

FWIW, I found that ON maternity was enormous when I was pregnant with DD#1. I bought a bunch of stuff early and literally never fit into it all the way through 9 months. If you haven't tried some of it on, you may want to start slim to make sure they fit you. I just found them baggy in the crotch, through the armpits, in the butt, everywhere. The way I gain weight, Gap fits me 10 times better, although it is about double the price. Great deal, though!

#5 of 7 Old 02-12-2011, 07:51 AM

good point, old navy pants/shorts have never fit me properly, they are always too wide in the hips and legs, even when they fit my waist. there's something funky about their sizing that i've never been able to work out. i have not had the same problem with the shirts though, and i have a few used maternity XS shirts from ON which fit well.

the only maternity pants i have found that have just barely fit have been at pea in the pod/mimi maternity, and those are dress pants (black, office style) so not as fitted as i like my jeans or casual pants. i think i'm going to go with very low rise non-maternity pants and stretchy skirts for my non-work maternity bottoms....

raising my two sunshine children.

#6 of 7 Old 02-12-2011, 12:17 PM - Thread Starter

i agree Old Navy pants never fit me , but the maternity pants that I have ordered all fit amazingly well. I wear a 1/2 normally and just order an extra small or 2 in maternity pants. I ordered a size small in all of my long sleeve shirts and while they were a little loose, I can tell that they will be juuuuuuuust fitting at 40 weeks haha. You cant beat their stretch/long undershirts. they are amazing!

Army Wife & SAHM hang.gif  to energy.gifDD 06/09 & belly.gif DS 06/11    cd.gifnovaxnocirc.gif
#7 of 7 Old 02-12-2011, 12:42 PM

Lurking from September ddc; where is the 25% code at?

:

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page