The "Mama Motivation" Thread! - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#61 of 178 Old 04-19-2011, 02:38 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

nikie23: Good list! Is the smocked-waist skirt a maternity one for you?

I'm still plugging away at my sewing... this whole depression thing isn't really helping my productivity, though. Right now I'm meant to be doing buttonholes on a baby shirt (by hand, because I can't do 'em neatly on my machine), finishing DD's pyjamas and finishing that darned kimono top. But instead, I'm knitting another baby hat, to go with the baby vest I just finished. Only I don't think they'll both fit the baby at the same time. :p But at least I can flop on the couch and watch Friends and knit without thinking...

If decomposition persists please see your necromancer.

#62 of 178 Old 04-19-2011, 05:14 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I hope it will be a good cross-over item.  I went to Anthropologie last weekend and tried on a few of their pull-on skirts, and they fit beautifully, but I really don't want to spend that much on one skirt.  I'm hoping I can find *something* I can adapt, but if I can't, I will just buy one.  It would be worth it to have one bottom that doesn't make me look like a tent!

Hand-sewn buttonholes... yikes!  I think at that point I would sew on a snap, then cover it with a button so no one would know.  Finishing is the worst for me - sewing up seams in knitting, weaving in ends, hemming...  I get 95% of the way to being finished, and then stop because I don't want to go through the tediousness.  But I don't want to start something else before I've finished, so it just sits there. 

Knitting and watching TV still counts as productive in my book! 

#63 of 178 Old 04-19-2011, 06:51 AM - Thread Starter

Heck yeah kintting and watching TV counts! I wish I were talented enough to knit or crochet:( I am quickly eating breakfast ---gotta go to my OB appointment today. She is all up in arears about my lab work from 2 weeks ago. blech. Ok, here is my weekly to do::

Today-- OB appt., grocery store, find dress for Maternity pics-- yeah right!!, paint shutters, finish trim in master, remove tape from other rooms, maybe plant flower boxes???

Tomorrow-- prime both bathrooms, vanity, and fireplace. Do touch ups on 2 bedrooms, hopefully get started on painting the master! P.S. I really need to clean house

Thursday- Paint bathrooms and master bedroom! Finish up cleaning the house!-- do laundry!

Friday-- help DH finish up the kitchen trim and counter top

Saturday-- finish up whatever didn't get done during the week haha

Let's get it done!!!!!!!!!! <--- fake energy. joy.gif

Army Wife & SAHM hang.gif  to energy.gifDD 06/09 & belly.gif DS 06/11    cd.gifnovaxnocirc.gif
#64 of 178 Old 04-19-2011, 08:37 AM

Holy Week here and we have several projects, some on my list some not. I need to make two batches of soap today. I need to get rid of yard sale leftovers. I'd like to wax my arm pits, LOL. I need to get basket goodies for Easter and iron all the Easter clothes. We have two children receiving Sacraments at Easter Vigil Mass. I need to instruct Kellen on receiving Holy Communion. We are doing extra cleaning Holy Thursday on top of regular cleaning. I guess that is it. Oh Makaley and Arden failed their written driving test and must retake it, they can on Thursday.

Annabelle Catholic wife to Jeff '92 and mom to Makaley 19 Arden 19 Anniston 17 Taegan 14 Balen 12 Kellen 10 Ellery 8 Innish 6 Eiley 4 Finnian 3 Esca 2 our 8th uc.jpghomeschool.gifwaterbirth.jpgIHhbac.gifbftoddler.gifvbac.gifand expecting sweet pea January 2014.

#65 of 178 Old 04-19-2011, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamatoabunch View Post

Holy Week here and we have several projects, some on my list some not. I need to make two batches of soap today. I need to get rid of yard sale leftovers. I'd like to wax my arm pits, LOL. I need to get basket goodies for Easter and iron all the Easter clothes. We have two children receiving Sacraments at Easter Vigil Mass. I need to instruct Kellen on receiving Holy Communion. We are doing extra cleaning Holy Thursday on top of regular cleaning. I guess that is it. Oh Makaley and Arden failed their written driving test and must retake it, they can on Thursday.

Wax your armpits, oh my goodness!!  That sounds so painful.  I wax my eyebrows and have been doing it for years and it still hurts like crazy. And, BTW Annabelle, beautiful profile pic!!

Well, I can say that the only thing that got done on my list is the passover cleaning.  Once we get through the 2nd seder tonight and things return to normal I am going to try and tackle everything else.  I may need to demand a little more time from DH in order to get moving on all the projects.  I kind of feel like just keeping up with the regular housework, taking care of the kids and preparing all the meals is about where my energy taps out these days.  Not a whole lot gets done above and beyond that!

ETA: Congrats on the little ones and their Sacraments!  And good luck to the big ones and the driving test.

hh2.gif Proud Mama to DS1 09/07 ribboncesarean.gif, DD 07/09 hbac.gif, and DS2 06/11 uc.jpg.  Feeling more and more blessed with each day!

#66 of 178 Old 04-19-2011, 12:56 PM - Thread Starter

Yes, congrats on the little ones and Sacrament! And don't worry... my sister failed the driving test like 4 times. haha  

Tracy-- I know what you mean about feeling tapped out with just the regular responsibilites. Too bad I haven't been keeping up with cooking and/or cleaning lately. Which in turn makes me more stressed because I hate a dirty house and unfolded laundry! 

Army Wife & SAHM hang.gif  to energy.gifDD 06/09 & belly.gif DS 06/11    cd.gifnovaxnocirc.gif
#67 of 178 Old 04-19-2011, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Hand-sewn buttonholes... yikes!  I think at that point I would sew on a snap, then cover it with a button so no one would know.  Finishing is the worst for me - sewing up seams in knitting, weaving in ends, hemming...  I get 95% of the way to being finished, and then stop because I don't want to go through the tediousness.  But I don't want to start something else before I've finished, so it just sits there.

Heh. I did the snap-fake-button thing on the last baby shirt I made. :p But then I felt vaguely guilty. I have a nebulous goal to become an Awesome Seamstress by the time I'm thirty, so I need to master buttonholes at some stage in the next five-and-a-bit years. And yes, I hate sewing up seams in knitting! I don't mind hemming, though... I find it kind of soothing, at least until I finish hemming an enormous length of skirt and realise my bobbin thread ran out five minutes ago.

#68 of 178 Old 04-19-2011, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracymom1 View Post

Wax your armpits, oh my goodness!!  That sounds so painful.  I wax my eyebrows and have been doing it for years and it still hurts like crazy. And, BTW Annabelle, beautiful profile pic!!

Well, I can say that the only thing that got done on my list is the passover cleaning.  Once we get through the 2nd seder tonight and things return to normal I am going to try and tackle everything else.  I may need to demand a little more time from DH in order to get moving on all the projects.  I kind of feel like just keeping up with the regular housework, taking care of the kids and preparing all the meals is about where my energy taps out these days.  Not a whole lot gets done above and beyond that!

ETA: Congrats on the little ones and their Sacraments!  And good luck to the big ones and the driving test.

The armpits don't really hurt, it is the other area, oh my goodness! Dh took a personal day today, which he never does, surprised me. So, we are getting a few things done around here that we cannot do. 

That pic is my favorite pregnancy pic this time. I am starting to understand lighting and taking pictures. 

I got the soap done. I will make another batch next month and we should have enough for a few months after baby arrives.

BTW I love making buttonholes, but I have done them by hand. I am just not getting into sewing lately. I have mended stuff, but that is it

Annabelle Catholic wife to Jeff '92 and mom to Makaley 19 Arden 19 Anniston 17 Taegan 14 Balen 12 Kellen 10 Ellery 8 Innish 6 Eiley 4 Finnian 3 Esca 2 our 8th uc.jpghomeschool.gifwaterbirth.jpgIHhbac.gifbftoddler.gifvbac.gifand expecting sweet pea January 2014.

#69 of 178 Old 04-19-2011, 06:08 PM

Annabelle, do you make soap because it is healthier or because it is cheaper or both?  What materials do you use?  Just Curious.

I am trying not to stress out over here.  We are in the process of moving into our own real house.  Yay!  So I am cleaning and unpacking and patching paint and filling holes and such.  We are also trying to empty the last home we were in and clean that too (it is 30 minutes away).  So my DH and I drive our Subaru over there every night to get a load and do something.  Every time I do any slightly moderate activity, I start to get lots of BH.  Last Monday, I had the stomach flu and that was scary and painful.  My mom, SIL, and MIL are in town, but my mom is struggling with an erratic heart beat, my MIL works, and my SIL has chronic fatigue.  So I feel totally alone in trying to unpack and put together my life while waddling around and trying to parent a toddler.  I know others have it worse, much worse.  I am so blessed and happy to be moving into a home 7 whole weeks before my due date, but sometimes I just get so overwhelmed!  Oh and kindly meaning church folks want me to host some sort of open house in a week and a half.  I am okay with not having all my pictures hung and boxes unpacked before the baby comes, but entertaining a houseful of people who will poke their nose into every nook and cranny . . . Yikes!  I'd love to hire someone to come scrub my showers and tubs and help me with some of this stuff, but we are not exactly rolling in cash right now after putting down money for the house and there are lots of other needs and expenses in setting up a house/having a baby. 

Sorry for the vent, but I knew you ladies would understand!

So, my current goals are:

--Empty and clean the other house so we can finally turn the keys over to the kind people who let us live there for nearly nothing

--Unpack and set up the kitchen

--Sort the crazy collection of winter/summer/maternity/nursing clothes and set up closets and drawers for the family

--Set up DDs room: paint, set up a twin bed, hang pictures, etc.  I want a haven for her to transition to before the baby comes.

--Set up the "nursery" (ie. Baby Stuff Room), wash gender neutral clothes, carseat cover, bassinet cover, newborn diapers, etc.

--Unpack whatever else makes sense

--Not go crazy!

Happy Wife  partners.gif since 12/31/05 ~ Blessed Mama to stillheart.gif 2/8/09 and stillheart.gif 6/11/11, with stillheart.gif on the way due 2/24/14

#70 of 178 Old 04-19-2011, 06:59 PM - Thread Starter

Annabelle- I know what you mean about the armpits not hurting--but the lady areas...crazy painful!jaw.gif

Josie-- Oh how I wish we lived closer. Setting up house and cleaning are my specialty! Don't you love those sweet old church ladies who want to look at all your stuff??? hahaha I know that you will get everything done in due time :) And if you don't.... oh well! <--now, why can't I have this mentality for myself??? I hear you about the BH when doing anything physical. It seems as soon as I move, walk, do anything, the babe gets angry and the contractions start. I think he likes for me to sit down and have my feet propped up!

Today-- OB appt., grocery store, find dress for Maternity pics-- yeah right!!, paint shutters, finish trim in master, remove tape from other rooms, maybe plant flower boxes

** I didn't paint the trim :( but I DID take all the blinds down and my DH removed the tape from one room for me :) I also did a quick cleaning and folded laundry!! Yeah! ....I'm exhaustedsleeping.gif

Tomorrow-- prime both bathrooms, vanity, and fireplace. Do touch ups on 2 bedrooms, hopefully get started on painting the master! P.S. I really need to clean house

** I am SUPER SLEEPY!!!!   anywho-- I went to the grocery and Target. I need to start painting but really don't want to--where is my energy? WHERE???

***P.S. my inlaws are coming tomorrow! eek! Need to clean!

Thursday- Paint bathrooms and master bedroom! Finish up cleaning the house!-- do laundry!

Friday-- help DH finish up the kitchen trim and counter top

Saturday-- finish up whatever didn't get done during the week haha

#71 of 178 Old 04-20-2011, 03:43 PM

Yesterday I finished a baby dress!  And today I... made lasagna.  :-/  Tomorrow I should be able to get to Goodwill, and hopefully finish another dress.  I guess alternating productive and lazy days is better than all lazy? 

Good luck with the in-laws MaryElizabeth!  :)

#72 of 178 Old 04-20-2011, 03:49 PM

Yeah... I'm a slacker. lol

I had my final day of Psych clinical today and it wasn't even a "real" clinical day. We met on campus to discuss The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath, which is perhaps the most depressing and awful book that I have ever read in my life. But it was a nice short day so that's good! I have 2 more days of lectures left, tomorrow and next Tuesday and then finals the week after. I'm starting to feel like I have some breathing room in my life!

So my list is still kind of huge, but I'll soon have all kinds of free time to get stuff done! That baby quilt is calling to me...

Jenni
Momma to my boy (1/99) & girl (7/00), Birthmomma to my Ladybug (8/09), the new baby monkey boy born 6/6/11!
Student nurse, doula, future midwife, and breastfeeding, bedsharing, babywearing, organic gardening, God-loving single momma

#73 of 178 Old 04-21-2011, 06:56 AM - Thread Starter

I think that alternating days is an excellent idea :) I have a tendency to burn myself out and then take a whole week to recover haha. Yesterday I only got the trim finished.... I didn't prime the bathrooms--- buuut with my inlaws spending the night, it was probably a good thing since they will be using one of the bathrooms. <-- do you like how I can rationalize anything?? :)

Anywho, today I am going to get everything neat, clean, and organized! thumbsup.gif   Which will really be like a rest day for me! I enjoy cleaning for the most part, and as long as I am not painting anything.... I don't care! The inlaws are coming to spend the night and to pick up DD to take to the beach for the weekend. My DH and I will join them on Saturday after he gets done with a work thing and we finish up a couple house projects. I am so NERVOUS about DD being without me!! Technically, if we get to the beach before midnight, I won't break my streak of having seen her every single day since she was born! She has gone with them before and they have put her to bed, but she hasn't ever woken up without me being there :( I am already having mini anxiety attacks about it. The funny thing is, I know she will love it. She is super easy and is in LOVE with her grandparents.... I just feel like she will wonder where I am. <---or even worse, won't notice I am gone!!! 

Alright. Enough jibber jabber! I need to start planning out what I am going to get done today! Happy Thursday Ladies :) : )

#74 of 178 Old 04-21-2011, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosieAK View Post

Annabelle, do you make soap because it is healthier or because it is cheaper or both?  What materials do you use?  Just Curious.

Several reasons, number cost. I can make a batch of 24 or more bars for less than $2. It lasts for 2 months. Also, milk based soap is gentler on our skin, especially, Balen. He has severe eczema. Also, it has few ingredients and is safer and better overall. To make soap I use the cold process. For a single batch I use 48oz of oil, usually soybean oil, cheapest. 12-18oz of milk, our own raw cow milk, also use goat as well. We aren't in goat milk right now. 5-6oz of lye and added a few tablespoons of honey, for extra lather and good smell.

#75 of 178 Old 04-21-2011, 01:01 PM

Thanks, Annabelle.  Except for the lye, that soap sounds good enough to eat! :)

Happy Wife  partners.gif since 12/31/05 ~ Blessed Mama to stillheart.gif 2/8/09 and stillheart.gif 6/11/11, with stillheart.gif on the way due 2/24/14

#76 of 178 Old 04-21-2011, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosieAK View Post

Thanks, Annabelle.  Except for the lye, that soap sounds good enough to eat! :)

Once the soap has cured there is no lye left.

#77 of 178 Old 04-21-2011, 06:17 PM

So, do you eat it? :p

I am happy and somewhat surprised to report that hand-sewn buttonholes are great! I just did five on a baby shirt and they look awesome, if I do say so myself. Kinda time-consuming, but I was watching TV, so that doesn't bother me. They look a whole heck of a lot neater than my sewing machine attempts. Now I just need to sew the actual buttons on, and I'll be able to cross one more thing off my list. :) Although the baby won't actually be able to wear the shirt for a year... my little sister kindly cut the pattern out for me, but did it in the wrong size. Oh well, thinking ahead!

#78 of 178 Old 04-26-2011, 11:45 AM - Thread Starter

What is going on this week??

I have to :

Finish up painting---yes, still!

Help DH finish his projects

Grocery shop

Finish Mother's day gifts

Clean the house

Mail out DD's bday invites

...and more I'm sure wink1.gif

#79 of 178 Old 04-26-2011, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikie23 View Post

Since 2AM is a great time to make plans... this week I will:

1) knit at least 6 more inches on LO's blanket

2) cut out and sew 2 baby dresses

3) find a pattern for a smocked-waist skirt and buy the fabric

4) take a load of stuff to Goodwill

UGH last week was a total failure.  I only made one baby dress, AND I didn't get to Goodwill.  I'm blaming DH for that one, though, because he distracted me with a beach trip on Saturday.  :)  I *did* finally drop off the recycling, though, and I got a hair cut (which hardly counts as something I need to be motivated for, but oh, well). 

Other than working on my knitting, I'm taking this week off.  :)  DH and I are going to visit family for a long weekend, which is good because he's had a pretty rough couple of weeks and could use some time off.  So I'm being realistic and limiting my expectations to doing laundry today and packing tomorrow, and then Thursday we are GONE.

#80 of 178 Old 04-26-2011, 03:46 PM

So, my current goals are:

--Empty and clean the other house so we can finally turn the keys over to the kind people who let us live there for nearly nothing

--Unpack and set up the kitchen

--Sort the crazy collection of winter/summer/maternity/nursing clothes and set up closets and drawers for the family

--Set up DDs room: paint, set up a twin bed, hang pictures, etc.  I want a haven for her to transition to before the baby comes.

--Set up the "nursery" (ie. Baby Stuff Room), wash gender neutral clothes, car seat cover, bassinet cover, newborn diapers, etc.

--Unpack whatever else makes sense

--Not go crazy!

Woohoo!  Progress! I am so happy to have done something.  I am also feeling much better (physically AND emotionally).  Maybe Nesting is kicking in!

Next goals are clothes and bedrooms, although I think I might actually be able to ADD to my list before the baby comes.  One thing we plan to do soon is paint a central wall in our living room blue.  That makes me happy.

#81 of 178 Old 04-27-2011, 09:22 AM - Thread Starter

Things still to get/do for Finn William-

-my breast friend pillow

-bedding set

-stroller

-hats

-belly bandit or something of the like

-nursing bra

-nursing tanks/shirts

-dye blankets

-paint dresser

-diaper bag

-batteries for swing

-diaper basket

-pacifiers

-recover rocking chair ottoman

-hang curtains

-fill out baby book

-take maternity pictures

Things to do in the house!-

- finish kitchen cabinets

- paint doors and hardware

- buy/hang curtains in master bedroom

- install new vanity/hardware in guest bath

- install new vanity/hardware in master bath

- redo shower doors

- bleach all tile floors

- paint master bath

- recover pillows in master bedroom

- buy new sheets for master bed

- clean out van!! and wash car seat covers

- reorganize DH's closet

- paint and install new fixtures in 1/2 bath

- buy rug for playroom

- finish landscaping

- sell books

.... and the list overwhelms meduh.gif

#82 of 178 Old 04-27-2011, 09:25 AM - Thread Starter

I am in the middle of painting/priming the bathrooms and vanities right now. Let's pray I can get a good chunk done today! I think my DH will get to come home early and if so... maybe I can talk him into working a little bit on one of his projects :)  As soon as my coupon comes in for BabyRUs (10% off everything on my registry) I can use all of my giftcards to get the baby things I still "need" :) I really need to go to the post office today too... but who knows if that will actually happen--- we are having random thunderstorms and it would be my luck to get caught in one while out haha

#83 of 178 Old 04-27-2011, 01:42 PM

MaryElizabeth, you've got a lot of stuff done on your list! 

I was less useless than I thought I'd be today, woo!  I took the easy-lifting stuff to Goodwill, sold a bunch of old clothes to a resale shop, and bought a new pair of maternity jeans!  I really didn't want to buy another pair of jeans, especially with only 2 more months to go, but my first pair had a normal (albeit low) waistband and was starting to cut into my baby.  :)  And I got us both packed for our trip this weekend, so hopefully we won't be scrambling around tomorrow morning yelling "where are my socks?!" and "have you seen my toothpaste?!".  Not that we've, uh, ever done that or anything... 

#84 of 178 Old 04-27-2011, 02:03 PM

My to-do list keeps going all Hydra-headed on me. Yesterday I pulled out a mostly-cut-out pair of baby overalls to make, and realised I hadn't cut out pockets in a contrasting fabric. So I got out some nice stripy fabric, and then thought "Hey, while I'm here, why don't I cut out a baby shirt from the same pattern from this fabric too?" And then I thought... "Well, if I'm cutting out one, I may as well cut out two!". So I spent the next few hours cutting out two six-month-old-sized short-sleeved baby shirts (one from an old shirt of my friend's dad, which made me feel very thrifty and virtuous). And then I decided I might as well make them instead of making the overalls. So now I'm most of the way through Shirt #1, but instead of crossing "overalls" off the list I have now added Shirts #1 and #2. Which isn't exactly progress, list-wise at least.

Tonight DH and I are going out for dinner and leaving DD with our flatmate. So I'll cook them a bunch of mince for dinner, and freeze the rest for post-partum. Might get around to making and freezing a spiced apple cake, too - a friend gave me some home-grown apples. If I can do that and my Spanish lesson, and finish at least one baby shirt, and do a load of laundry, and maybe finish up the knitted baby vest that's almost done... well, I'll feel plenty productive for today.

#85 of 178 Old 04-27-2011, 06:21 PM - Thread Starter

Yay for getting things done! I wish I had a pair of jeans/shorts that didn't cut into the belly... I either have to endure it or roll the band down haha

Yes, my list seems to get shorter....and then I realize how much I actually have left! I DID get a coat of primer on both bathrooms and vanities, and I went to the post office. I also got cards for all the mom's and grandma's.. just have to let DD color them and we will mail those out too. Mother's Day is creeping up on me! 

Tomorrow I hope to get a bunch of errands ran--no rain please! And I hope to paint some more--ugh. 

I can't wait to finish these house projects so I can concentrate on the nesting ones-- like washing all the clothes, diapers, and getting everything all perfect joy.gif

#86 of 178 Old 04-28-2011, 09:49 AM - Thread Starter

Since it is storming and tornado's are flying by.... can I take this day to do nothing? I will clean a little I suppose... finish the laundry--yuck! But first... a nap! :)

#87 of 178 Old 04-28-2011, 09:57 AM

Mary, I think you have earned a day of nothing!

I had a chiropractic appointment this morning which helped me feel even better and then I stopped by the bank and did a run to Costco. Of course, I ended up spending way more money at Costco than I wanted to, which is pretty much always what happens there.

I think I'm going to make a quiche with all of our eggs and some of the Easter dinner leftovers. I think a ham, asparagus, green bean and roasted potato quiche sounds divine.

I need to water our plants and tie some of the grapevine to the new trellis because the thing is growing out of control and it keeps falling off. And then I'll clean the kitchen and either start on either the baby quilt or the kids' sports scrapbooks.

Jenni
Momma to my boy (1/99) & girl (7/00), Birthmomma to my Ladybug (8/09), the new baby monkey boy born 6/6/11!
Student nurse, doula, future midwife, and breastfeeding, bedsharing, babywearing, organic gardening, God-loving single momma

#88 of 178 Old 04-28-2011, 10:49 AM

I got a few projects done yesterday when dh was home, but haven't slept well since last Friday, today was the first good sleep. I was also sick over the weekend. We did defrost the freezer yesterday. I took my girls out to drive yesterday. That was energy depleting. Me yelling, ditch, middle of the road, break, break, break! Today Anniston listed some things on craigslist and we have volunteering for the food bank and my middles ballet class later.

#89 of 178 Old 04-28-2011, 11:10 AM - Thread Starter

Yum! quiche!! And I have been internet shopping again... ugh! I need to quit diaperswappers. It is addicting. so so so addicting. And etsy too... 

I was going to nap but decided that waking up in a fog is worse than just staying awake to begin with. I promised myself that I would get up and clean at 3---- let's see if that happens haha

Annabelle--- sorry you're not sleeping well either. And congrats to you on making it through driving lessons. I am terrified of driving with my sister! Shes a 16 yr old speed demon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshannyn519 View Post

Mary, I think you have earned a day of nothing!

I had a chiropractic appointment this morning which helped me feel even better and then I stopped by the bank and did a run to Costco. Of course, I ended up spending way more money at Costco than I wanted to, which is pretty much always what happens there.

I think I'm going to make a quiche with all of our eggs and some of the Easter dinner leftovers. I think a ham, asparagus, green bean and roasted potato quiche sounds divine.

I need to water our plants and tie some of the grapevine to the new trellis because the thing is growing out of control and it keeps falling off. And then I'll clean the kitchen and either start on either the baby quilt or the kids' sports scrapbooks.

#90 of 178 Old 04-29-2011, 10:46 AM - Thread Starter

Got the mother's day gifts and cards all ready to go! 

I already ran some errands returning a bunch of clothes that I thought would fit.... ha! And having my Old Navy receipts price adjusted-- love that! I got $25 back :)

Waiting for DD to wake up from her nap, so I can go grocery shopping with my coupons-- Yay...   and I have to go to the PO again. 

I made myself promise that I would fold all the laundry at 2, and then attempt to clean up a little. 

Please let me have the strength and MOTIVATION to finish up painting tomorrow!! And please let my husband finish the kitchen wood work and trim this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!praying.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page