Who else is due at the end of June? - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#121 of 303 Old 06-23-2011, 06:31 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarefootinBrooklyn View Post

Add me to the "prodromal blues" club...I've been having regular contractions almost every night (5-15 minutes apart) that take my breath away and start to get crampy and radiating, but then they leave when I fall asleep. I had a few overnight last night, and woke up crampy, but generally feel pretty darn normal and not like this baby is interested in showing up any time soon. Maybe this due date weekend?

I had this exact same thing happen to me, and I can totally sympathize with you. It was beyond frustrating! I started with the nightly contractions, a pretty mild version, on May 20th. On May 31st I had a stretch & sweep done and then the nightly contractions ramped up to exactly what you're describing. Ezrah was finally born on June 6th, almost a full week after the sweep. It was annoying and frustrating! I'm glad that I did the sweep though because I'd probably still be pregnant. lol

Jenni
Momma to my boy (1/99) & girl (7/00), Birthmomma to my Ladybug (8/09), the new baby monkey boy born 6/6/11!
Student nurse, doula, future midwife, and breastfeeding, bedsharing, babywearing, organic gardening, God-loving single momma

#122 of 303 Old 06-23-2011, 06:43 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tashantx View Post

All I really regret was posting about my round of prodromal labor on facebook...I saw bloody plug so I thought I was safe to assume things were rolling! 

Well, hopefully it won't be too much longer with the fact that you're seeing some action from your plug! I've already decided that I'm absolutely going to refrain myself if I have to tie my hands behind my back to not post anything on facebook about birthing starting. One, it will be the kiss of death. Two, if it's not the kiss of death for birthing I don't want non-stop inquiries as to my progress!

I'm just moody and uncomfortable here and won't be at 40 until Sunday. I'm trying really hard to relax and be okay with baby's timeline!

It is hard to maintain that attitude though. I saw the chiropractor last night and he said that my pelvis is open and ready, which I could tell by the way I feel and move right now. But I guess I'm just waiting for my body and baby to agree with my pelvis!

Crystal (34) married to LPN DH (38) , mama to (7/07), (1/09), and (7/11) and (12/28)
#123 of 303 Old 06-23-2011, 07:47 PM

swimming duck it's good to hear that your pelvis is ready and aligned....the chiro said mine is less than favorable. He was super positive about it  though and said he sees it all the time. About the plug. well...with my last pregnancy I lost plug for 2-3 weeks before birthing but, only saw bloody plug on the day I ahd a sweep done and I had my son that night so the blood had me amped up.  Barefoot in brooklyn I know how you feel I have been having the same types of contractions, they so don't follow textbook braxton hicks b/c they intensify when I move (get up to pee etc) I feel blessed to have only been having what I call prodromal labor for a few days now. But I've had loose bowels and nausea off and on for weeks!  That part is no good! I posted about having more ctx at night earlier and got myself all curious so I looked up a few things and it seems as if it may be b/c I feel more secure at night with hubby here by my side. I'm very much into the psychological end of things and he missed the birth of our ds2 so I think that's the root of my ctx being far more intense at night. So basically I'm rambling again and just answered my own question....Also my baby is posterior and I think at times prodromal labor can be used to get baby postioned better. I've read so much about using proper positioning in early labor for op babes right now I've been pretty tired and not really focusing on my posture and stuff. I just feel less like worrying about it right now. As a matter of fact I'm really just trying to focus on letting the baby decide whats best, somewhat out of laziness but somewhat out of trusting the birth process my body and my baby (as hard as that can be at the time.) sorry for the novel again...

I just love the way kisses make ''booboo's'' all better.
#124 of 303 Old 06-23-2011, 08:21 PM

Good luck to you both, I'll be 40 wks on Monday. I went to the hospital last night and the doctor said that these contractions are dilating me (yay!) and she even ventured to say that she thinks I'll have baby by the weekend, but I'm not so sure about that. I've been in prodromal labour for two weeks and it feels like I'm going to be pregnant forever. Im trying to be ok with it happening when it happens but honestly I'm really tired and impatient! I've been napping a lot.
She said that I am 2cm dilated and 50% effaced, baby is at -2 station. Is that any indication of when I'll hit active labor? Contractions are still 7ish minutes apart and strong.

Mama to Arielle babyf.gif07/01/11

#125 of 303 Old 06-23-2011, 08:32 PM

I had 3 whole contractions earlier. That makes a total of, I think, 5 this week. At this rate she should be born just in time to attend her junior prom.

*sigh*.

I know, nobody is pregnant forever, but I wish she'd get a move on!

She is LOA, which spinningbabies says is the ideal position, and so maybe that's why I haven't been having much in the way of prodromal labor--pursuant to the post from tashantx two posts up. So maybe I can hope that when labor does start it'll go fairly easily.

I guess the chat thread has died, all the action now being here and in the post-partum thread? So let's see. Hubby was in this bike race last month and today got a card in the mail because of his participation, that entitles him to discounts at various local businesses, and one was at a favorite restaurant of ours after 9 pm on Monday through Thursday. So we went there tonight with the reasoning that ... this might be the last time we can just go out, the two of us, care-free, for the next 10-15 years or so. Remind me why I'm anxious for this kid to be born again? I have no clue about this parenthood thing! Maybe she'll come with a manual attached?

#126 of 303 Old 06-23-2011, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tashantx View Post
.Also my baby is posterior and I think at times prodromal labor can be used to get baby postioned better. I've read so much about using proper positioning in early labor for op babes right now I've been pretty tired and not really focusing on my posture and stuff. I just feel less like worrying about it right now. As a matter of fact I'm really just trying to focus on letting the baby decide whats best, somewhat out of laziness but somewhat out of trusting the birth process my body and my baby (as hard as that can be at the time.) sorry for the novel again...

I would bet that prodromal labor is doing something to help with positioning. You are probably safe to trust that your body knows what it's doing! Hopefully it won't be too much longer for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seuriu View Post

Good luck to you both, I'll be 40 wks on Monday. I went to the hospital last night and the doctor said that these contractions are dilating me (yay!) and she even ventured to say that she thinks I'll have baby by the weekend, but I'm not so sure about that. I've been in prodromal labour for two weeks and it feels like I'm going to be pregnant forever. Im trying to be ok with it happening when it happens but honestly I'm really tired and impatient! I've been napping a lot.
She said that I am 2cm dilated and 50% effaced, baby is at -2 station. Is that any indication of when I'll hit active labor? Contractions are still 7ish minutes apart and strong.

Oh wow! I hope her prediction comes true for you. I honestly have no idea what my stats are. I haven't been checked and I don't intend to check myself either. I feel like it could just end up being discouraging for me - either because of lack of progress or progress with no labor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by erigeron View Post

I had 3 whole contractions earlier. That makes a total of, I think, 5 this week. At this rate she should be born just in time to attend her junior prom.

*sigh*.

I know, nobody is pregnant forever, but I wish she'd get a move on!

She is LOA, which spinningbabies says is the ideal position, and so maybe that's why I haven't been having much in the way of prodromal labor--pursuant to the post from tashantx two posts up. So maybe I can hope that when labor does start it'll go fairly easily.

I guess the chat thread has died, all the action now being here and in the post-partum thread? So let's see. Hubby was in this bike race last month and today got a card in the mail because of his participation, that entitles him to discounts at various local businesses, and one was at a favorite restaurant of ours after 9 pm on Monday through Thursday. So we went there tonight with the reasoning that ... this might be the last time we can just go out, the two of us, care-free, for the next 10-15 years or so. Remind me why I'm anxious for this kid to be born again? I have no clue about this parenthood thing! Maybe she'll come with a manual attached?

I can totally relate to this post. My baby has been occiput anterior for weeks. My pelvis is properly aligned and wide open. I kind of feel like, "Well, come on now. What more do you want?" But I also have the same hope.Perhaps my birthing time will go smooth because everything will be ready by the time I get there.

I noticed that our other chat thread kind of died off, so I've been checking in here! I guess there's just not many of us left to chat that aren't on the postpartum side of things yet. Oh well, we'll get there...eventually!

And you will have plenty of opportunities to go out just the two of you for the next 10-15 years - you'll find a way! And you will muddle your way through parenthood like the rest of us. Although I do understand the manual sentiment. It's amazing how many other less important things in life come with mounds of paperwork, contracts, detailed manuals, and babies just come. It's an awesome experience though - my son has my heart and this next one will too!

I had lost my cell phone and the new one arrived today so I'm feeling better about life. I went for a week and a half with no cell phone. That's just a very long time when you're used to having it! Now I'm waiting for car seat straps in the mail. We pulled out the infant car seat that my DS used since it doesn't expire until Feb. of 2012 only to find that the nylon straps had mildewed. Ewww -gross. Per instructions, they're not supposed to be cleaned with anything harsh so I had to call the company to expedite a replacement set. Good thing I'm having a home birth! I still would've liked to have everything ready to go though just in case. Maybe that's what baby is waiting on. Maybe baby would like the car seat to be ready also!

Crystal (34) married to LPN DH (38) , mama to (7/07), (1/09), and (7/11) and (12/28)
#127 of 303 Old 06-24-2011, 05:29 AM

I think this babe is hanging out half the time posterior as well--sometimes ROA/LOA (still lots of movement back and forth) but I can definitely tell when he/she is posterior. My first daughter was born persistent OP (sunny side up and squished faced!) so I don't necessarily *fear* birthing a baby in this position, especially if I did it naturally and relatively easily (if not incredibly painfully, but still 12 hours from active labor to birth is not bad for an OP baby) with her, but I did have a few days of prodromal with her leading up to the big day so that's encouraging that maybe this prodromal labor is leading up to something this time too. I mean, like we all do, I know it is EVENTUALLY leading up to something, but you know what I mean. :)

I had a couple contractions last night that woke me from sleep, but then i went right back to sleep...

Fingers crossed for everyone hoping for weekend babes...

Mama to one darling and wild 3 year old, and growing a tiny new June Bean.
#128 of 303 Old 06-24-2011, 07:55 AM

Hello ladies.  I haven't been much of a chatter, but I'm starting to get all kinds of anxious and impatient and thought this might be a good way to help me calm the heck down.  We have a baby due, well, *now*, and then we're moving across country in a few weeks, so I keep thinking that the sooner she comes, the older she'll be for the move, and the further postpartum I'll be, and it would just be easier for everyone, so please baby?  Please?  Plus I've been calling her my little June bug for 9 months, so the thought of her being born in July is just... wrong...  :)

Quote:

Add me to the "prodromal blues" club...I've been having regular contractions almost every night (5-15 minutes apart) that take my breath away and start to get crampy and radiating, but then they leave when I fall asleep. I had a few overnight last night, and woke up crampy, but generally feel pretty darn normal and not like this baby is interested in showing up any time soon. 

This same thing has been happening to me every night for almost a week.  It's so frustrating!  Mostly because I (stupidly) keep getting my hopes up, so then when it doesn't go anywhere I get all bummed out and start saying nonsense things like "the baby's never coming!".  I know that I'm 99% certain to give birth in the next 2 weeks, but right now waiting 2 weeks seems like the most horrible torture I can imagine.  I'm worried my dh thinks I'm going crazy. 

#129 of 303 Old 06-24-2011, 11:12 AM

Quote:

Add me to the "prodromal blues" club...I've been having regular contractions almost every night (5-15 minutes apart) that take my breath away and start to get crampy and radiating, but then they leave when I fall asleep. I had a few overnight last night, and woke up crampy, but generally feel pretty darn normal and not like this baby is interested in showing up any time soon.

I had a fake out last night.  I woke up at 1:15 with regular, take-breath-away, crampy contractions - kept looking at the clock, and it was every 5-10 minutes - thought - this is IT!  Walked around, did some last minute packing/prepping, and still contracting - but then I go sit on the birthball in front of the computer, uploading pictures from my camera to clear my camera card, and voila, contractions totally disappear.  That was around 2:45. 

GRRR.  I am so tired and grumpy with the kids today . . .

#130 of 303 Old 06-24-2011, 11:57 AM

I was really uncomfortable last night, especially in my back. DH had to keep applying counterpressure to keep me comfy and I had a really rough time sleeping. I never had anything that was regular, just kept waking up with twingy pressure and sensations of pressure and achiness. This morning I had a couple of sharp pressure sensations in my back that were closer together, but then nothing. All around my back is getting so much achier and uncomfortable. But I don't think that means anything.

Can I just say that I'm so glad it's Friday? Daycare kiddos are all napping and they all leave shortly after nap. One leaves at 3:00pm and the other three leave at 4:00pm. Funny my own DS did not get the memo that it's naptime. Gah - he can be so hit or miss with naps. Oh well, at least his daddy is home and entertaining him right now. He keeps taking flying leaps onto my back and it's making my crazy - my son, not DH - lol!

I'd really like to do a lot of nothing this weekend - unless of course I birth a baby. That would be wonderful. Oh well. If we're not birthing a baby it gives us more time to do family stuff. We have a local annual festival/fair going on this weekend. I thought about trying to convince some ride attendant to let me on the tilt-a-whirl or something to possibly spin baby out. But of course I won't really do that...but it did cross my mind! winky.gif But if there's no baby we'll at least go walk around anyways.

#131 of 303 Old 06-24-2011, 12:42 PM

I couldn't get to sleep last night - i had contractions all day yesterday until about 10 or 11pm - then around 3 while i was trying to sleep they hit harder than ever with cramping and it made me shaky and nauseous, I almost had a panic attack when I thought "ok this really might be it" until I sat up and started breathing thru them and phoned my mom. My mom came over and hung out with me for a few hours and we both managed to fall asleep for a bit. I just woke up and am about to go to my doctor's appointment and the contractions are still happening. Also keeping my fingers crossed for weekend babies for everyone! :)

Has anyone else had a fear of having a panic attack during labor? Or had one? I want to do this all natural because anytime I take sedatives I feel out of control and panic. I'm nervous that with an epidural I'll feel the same way.

#132 of 303 Old 06-24-2011, 02:41 PM

a few thoughts from my midwife that have calmed me and i know i'll be thinking in the birth process:

-trust birth - your body knows what it's doing - you will have this baby even if you do nothing but allow your body to do what it is doing

-remember that that there are thousands of women all over the world giving birth at the exact same time as you, the majority without any drugs or medical intervention. take strength from them and share your strength with them

-you only need to get through ONE sensation (contraction) at a time. don't think about all the ones to follow, just think about the present one. that's all you have to get through. 

there are lots more...

Quote:

I couldn't get to sleep last night - i had contractions all day yesterday until about 10 or 11pm - then around 3 while i was trying to sleep they hit harder than ever with cramping and it made me shaky and nauseous, I almost had a panic attack when I thought "ok this really might be it" until I sat up and started breathing thru them and phoned my mom. My mom came over and hung out with me for a few hours and we both managed to fall asleep for a bit. I just woke up and am about to go to my doctor's appointment and the contractions are still happening. Also keeping my fingers crossed for weekend babies for everyone! :)

Has anyone else had a fear of having a panic attack during labor? Or had one? I want to do this all natural because anytime I take sedatives I feel out of control and panic. I'm nervous that with an epidural I'll feel the same way.

#133 of 303 Old 06-24-2011, 03:11 PM

Quote:

nak
i have a long historu of panic attacks, esp when feeling out of control w my body. labor has never triggerred one. my most calming thoughts were that each contraction was just one step closer and relaxing into the contractions was the best thing to do. id try to relax my body and let my mouth go loose, sometimes saying or thinking oooopen. plus knowing the stages of labor & signs of transtion helped me get thru the toughest part on my own, esp bc i couldnt exactly talk at the time, but i could tell myself that i was so close to being done and pushing. basically when labor has gotten tough enough, all other thoughts have left. im always a little scared after labor because birthing is such a strong experience, but never felt that during.

raising my two sunshine children.

#134 of 303 Old 06-24-2011, 03:41 PM

Thanks for the replies :)  My doctor did a membrane sweep today and encouraged me to take some tylenol and sleep. I think part of the reason I'm worried about panic is just because I'm very tired.

#135 of 303 Old 06-24-2011, 05:40 PM

Quick question- I've got a spot on my belly to the right of my belly button, about 3 inches high by 2 inches wide that has been hurting off and on for several days. I guess it kind of feels like a pulled muscle. It feels like it's bruised if I touch it. It doesn't hurt constantly- just here and there. Sometimes it hurts when I move just right and other times it hurts when I'm not even moving. It's in between a sharp and dull pain... I wouldn't call it a dull pain but I wouldn't say it's a sharp stabbing pain either. I fear I'm not making much sense. redface.gif It's been hurting now just from sitting for several minutes and it's annoying. Anybody else experience something like this? Baby is still moving but have noticed less movement since last night (that could be because I'm 40 weeks though now right?) I don't want to call the after hours line for my midwife group for nothing or spend my friday night being monitored for no reason either. I guess my "quick" question is what would you do?

Melanie
#136 of 303 Old 06-24-2011, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swell_mel View Post

Quick question- I've got a spot on my belly to the right of my belly button, about 3 inches high by 2 inches wide that has been hurting off and on for several days. I guess it kind of feels like a pulled muscle. It feels like it's bruised if I touch it. It doesn't hurt constantly- just here and there. Sometimes it hurts when I move just right and other times it hurts when I'm not even moving. It's in between a sharp and dull pain... I wouldn't call it a dull pain but I wouldn't say it's a sharp stabbing pain either. I fear I'm not making much sense. redface.gif It's been hurting now just from sitting for several minutes and it's annoying. Anybody else experience something like this? Baby is still moving but have noticed less movement since last night (that could be because I'm 40 weeks though now right?) I don't want to call the after hours line for my midwife group for nothing or spend my friday night being monitored for no reason either. I guess my "quick" question is what would you do?

I'm not really sure what I would do. I know that's absolutely no help. I hope the pain clears up soon. If not, I guess calling the midwife would be playing it on the safe side.

I remember someone else saying in one of the threads that they felt like they'd been riding a horse all day. That's exactly how I feel. I wish I could remember who it was who posted that. It'd be nice to see if it's someone who's already birthed, not that it would mean anything for me...but maybe it would give me some hope that birthing is right around the corner. I shouldn't be so whiney since I'm only 39+5, but I just feel terrible walking around. I know that I should be doing lots of walking to help baby come out, but I haven't. I just feel too achy and exhausted and I'm just afraid that if I push myself too much I won't have the energy I need when it comes to birthing. The daycare already wears me out so much without adding on extra exercise! The ache even goes down into my legs - I mean if you've ever ridden a horse you'll know exactly what I'm talking about. It really is that exact feeling.

Oh well. If there's no baby here tomorrow I really really need to get out and weed my garden, so hopefully I'll have the energy for that!

#137 of 303 Old 06-24-2011, 07:46 PM

I've had something that sounds like that -- just an area that's kind of tender sometimes for no reason and feels bruised when I touch it -- on top of my belly off and on for a while now (like, weeks). Another woman in my childbirth class also complained of it. I never looked into it to see what it could be, though. But if it's been coming and going for days and the baby seems to be moving fine, I'd figure it can probably keep until later.

#138 of 303 Old 06-24-2011, 09:02 PM

Thanks for the advice! I really appreciate it. It has passed for now and baby has been doing her evening tumbles. If it gets worse over the weekend I'll call or go in. Otherwise I'll probably just wait until Monday and call during business hours. Swimming-duck, I totally hear you on the riding a horse feeling! I've had that feeling on and off for a while- then when the baby dropped a little it went away almost completely and just within the past couple days it's come back worse! I don't remember feeling this beat up with my first 2. lol.gif  

I'm still 3 cm dilated, 70% effaced. Midwife said my cervix was very squishy. She "prescribed" lots of sex and gave me a recipe/directions for castor oil. I have no intention of using castor oil- if I go past 41 weeks then I will consider it but for now I see no reason to do that. I'm only 40 weeks now. *sigh* I really didn't think I would make it to my due date. Oh well. This little one just needs a little more time I suppose.

Melanie
#139 of 303 Old 06-24-2011, 10:03 PM

i guess my estimated due date is 29th. i am not keeping good track of how many weeks i am. i guess i must be 39 now?

i am having so much ptsd stuff come up from last pregnancy and son being 2 weeks and a day late and all the pressure put on me and the dumb midwifes who really did not get ptsd at all and re traumatized me as a result. and lots of phobia stuff with hospitals so wanting have a homebirth (did last time but it was a fight t have it)

acupuncturist thinks baby maybe born this weekend

said she doesn't want to jinx things when she say it tho

midwife not worried baby will be late

head down cervix doing what it should do all of that happening but all of that happened weeks before son was born as well. so trying not to worry

mama to two amazing children son 10/27/07 and daughter 07/07/11

#140 of 303 Old 06-24-2011, 10:09 PM

Melanie I've had pain similar to that for about two months now, but it sounds like mine is a bit higher up. The doctor said it's due to my ribs expanding fast, I'd still ask my doctor about it tho.

#141 of 303 Old 06-25-2011, 04:35 AM

My baby is here! 

Born at 12:56 a.m. ON his due date! My longest pregnancy ever, but I still have technically NEVER gone overdue! LOL

Also almost a full pound heavier than my heaviest baby at 9 lbs 4 oz. and just shy of a 15" head. OMG!

~Mama to my boys~ to a teen, a tween & a toddler and surro-mama to twins and their sister

Livin' in the sticks with my chicks chicken3.gif and lovin' it!

2014:  4/52 projects  0/2014 things 0/52 books

#142 of 303 Old 06-25-2011, 04:44 AM

Congrats!!! joy.gif

#143 of 303 Old 06-25-2011, 05:14 AM

Congratulations mama!

#144 of 303 Old 06-25-2011, 06:39 AM

Congrats! I hope all is working out with your mom!

Enjoy you big squishy!!!  ...and great job...15 inch head....yowsers!

homeschooling, husband pleasing, mama to 3 boys and another little love on the way!chicken3.gif
#145 of 303 Old 06-25-2011, 06:56 AM

Congrats, Crunchy!  That's one big ol head.

Quote:

Originally Posted by swimming-duck View Post

I shouldn't be so whiney since I'm only 39+5, but I just feel terrible walking around. I know that I should be doing lots of walking to help baby come out, but I haven't. I just feel too achy and exhausted and I'm just afraid that if I push myself too much I won't have the energy I need when it comes to birthing.

Me too.  Exactly.  I was so lazy yesterday... my mom came over in the afternoon and I took a long nap, then when DH came home I wanted another one!  Went to the snack store for popcorn and ice cream and felt better though :)  It's kind of fun to be able to answer "when are you due?" from random strangers with "any time now" or "tomorrow" and watch them back away warily.  Mwa haha.

lover of K partners.gif mom to S superhero.gifb.12/07  and C joy.gifb.6/11

#146 of 303 Old 06-25-2011, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wake_up View Post

Me too.  Exactly.  I was so lazy yesterday... my mom came over in the afternoon and I took a long nap, then when DH came home I wanted another one!  Went to the snack store for popcorn and ice cream and felt better though :)  It's kind of fun to be able to answer "when are you due?" from random strangers with "any time now" or "tomorrow" and watch them back away warily.  Mwa haha.

Yeah. I haven't been to church in awhile since I've been so third trimester blahish, but I thought it might be fun to push myself to go tomorrow since it's my EDD. It would be fun to see the look on people's faces when they ask, "So when are you do?" and I reply with "Today." Although, I'm kind of afraid that I'll then have to endure "When are they going to take the baby?" type comments. shake.gif

#147 of 303 Old 06-25-2011, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrunchyClark View Post

My baby is here! 

Born at 12:56 a.m. ON his due date! My longest pregnancy ever, but I still have technically NEVER gone overdue! LOL

Also almost a full pound heavier than my heaviest baby at 9 lbs 4 oz. and just shy of a 15" head. OMG!

YAHOO!!! Congrats! Can't wait to hear the story :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wake_up View Post It's kind of fun to be able to answer "when are you due?" from random strangers with "any time now" or "tomorrow" and watch them back away warily.  Mwa haha.

People are so scared of me now when I answer honestly that I just give the standard "any day now". If I tell them the truth (that I was due 2 weeks ago) they look at me as if I'm going to explode amniotic fluid all over them! 

#148 of 303 Old 06-25-2011, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janae View Post

Congrats! I hope all is working out with your mom!

Enjoy you big squishy!!!  ...and great job...15 inch head....yowsers!

I meant "YOUR" big squishy...not you. shy.gif

homeschooling, husband pleasing, mama to 3 boys and another little love on the way!chicken3.gif
#149 of 303 Old 06-26-2011, 09:18 PM

Just wanted to pop in and say I had my baby- on the morning after my due date. She's doing great. 9 lbs 21 inches long. Big noggin which explained why pushing took forever

! lol.gif No pain meds. Water broke, then contractions started- total labor time 4 hours 45 minutes!  I birthed in the tub for a while which was awesome... until I got cold. Better go for now. She's looking for milk!

Melanie
#150 of 303 Old 06-27-2011, 07:32 AM

Congratulations Melanie!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page