Baby TJ is here! Pics and Labor info inside.... - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 36 Old 05-22-2011, 12:12 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Woohoo!  Enjoy that sweet little one, Mama.  Kiss him from all of us to our babies! smile.gif

Happy Wife  partners.gif since 12/31/05 ~ Blessed Mama to stillheart.gif 2/8/09 and stillheart.gif 6/11/11, with stillheart.gif on the way due 2/24/14

#32 of 36 Old 05-23-2011, 12:00 AM

WHOO HOOO!!!  Congrats!  That's a good size preemie!  My little girl is projected to be about 7-7.5 pounds at term *LOL*  Glad he was able to come home so quickly.  ENJOY your new blessing!

Me namaste.gif, DH teapot2.GIFmarried 24 yrs.,DD #1 treehugger.gif(89), DD #2 blahblah.gif(91), DD #3 weadopted.gifafro.jpg(05), and DD #4 baby.gif (6/11/11)

#33 of 36 Old 05-23-2011, 04:01 AM

So many congratulations! So exciting! He's a great size for an early bird--my first was just a few ounces more at 40 weeks 4 days. He's adorable and glad you are home and that all is well. 

Mama to one darling and wild 3 year old, and growing a tiny new June Bean.
#34 of 36 Old 05-23-2011, 02:29 PM

He is beautiful! Congratulations, mama and thank you so much for posting so soon after the birth. I know we were all starving for a birth story and yours is just lovely. I also got a chuckle; when my daughter came two weeks late two years ago, she weighed more than a pound less than little TJ. I think we all just have different cooking times and I'm like an oven at a really high altitude ;)!

Anyways, many loving wishes for your family and that TJ is as good at sleeping as he is at growing big and strong joy.gif!

Blogging SAHM to daughters Q (6/09) and R (6/11). computergeek2.gif

#35 of 36 Old 05-25-2011, 04:59 PM

congrat's!!!

Angel (30), dh (31) (kd to H. 4/25/07 & K. 5/23/11), Vladimir 10/17/09 & Nikolai 7/6/11

#36 of 36 Old 05-27-2011, 01:54 PM - Thread Starter

Thank you everyone!!! We are doing great and he is nursing awesome! He is down to 6lbs 11 oz now but I am expecting a nice weight gain at his 2 week checkup since my milk came in good. He is sooo tiny that NONE of my cloth diapers fit him- my NBsize bummis superbrite are WAY to big on him- he has like NO rise or butt...lol! So for now we are having to use some NB sposies with the front folded WAY down until he gains some weight! I want to use my cloth! :-)

Kellina~ Wife & Christian SAHomeschooling Mama-to 8 GREAT children!   

brokenheart.gif *Missing my 6 m/c babies in the arms of Jesus* brokenheart.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page