June Chat Thread -- Week 2 - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#121 of 183 Old 06-15-2011, 11:12 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracymom1 View Post

Nikki - that baby is going to come out very soon. Sending you lots and lots and lots of active labor vibes!!!! goodvibes.gif

As for the acupressure, I started it at 39 weeks last time and did it daily until DD was born on her due date. It would make the contractions I was feeling much more intense for an hour or so but then fade back to the regular braxton hicks. I did it because I wanted to just get my uterus in tone for the real deal and also to practice in order to make sure I was doing it right in case I stalled in labor. The pressure point on the side of the shin seemed to produce the strongest contractions.

And, FWIW, I have also heard eggplant is supposed to help get things moving along...

It does seem, though, that sex seems to be the best way towards a natural induction without using herbs or tonics. Even just orgasm without the intercourse can be helpful, if you can't seem to get comfortable anymore. thumb.gif

I am just waiting... trying to be patient and waiting. We have been so busy that I haven't had much time to dwell on anything, so I am going to just keep doing and doing and doing until I can't do anything anymore and hopefully there will be a baby at the end!!

This brings back memories. I made eggplant parmesan when I was preggo with DS because I read all these testimonials online about this particular recipe from a particular restaurant causing women to go into labor. Well, the recipe was far more involved than I realized when I started it. My back was killing me. I was sitting in a chair in my kitchen weeping and cooking at the same time because I was so tired that I just wanted to be done cooking. My mom ended up stopping by and finishing the recipe for me. It's funny now. At the time I was not amused! bawling.gif orngbiggrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by wake_up View Post

No signs of labor over here, but I'm still only halfway through week 38, so it's just as well.  Trying to get the house in some kind of order, and it's actually working for once.  I just keep trucking along with short little bursts of movement, and things are slowly getting organized... though the to-do list is quite Hydra-like at this point.  At least the new heads that sprout are looking smaller than the ones they're replacing.

Chiro appointment today!  My mom's going along to hang out with DS.  She's going to be his go-to person during the birth, and I can tell she's super nervous about the whole thing.  Which makes me a little nervous about having her involved.  I guess I need to have a conversation with her about birth atmosphere, how I need to feel completely supported and confident, and prepare her for the fact that I'll probably want to be alone or just with DH.  I really don't think I can have her in the room until I'm past transition and well into birthing space.  At that point I'm guessing I won't care who's around!

Some of my best girlfriends were over a couple nights ago for a blessingway.  We did a belly cast, the stuff for which I bought while pregnant with DS but didn't use because he came a few days earlier than I planned for.  They also each brought a piece of fabric and put them together to make a pillow for me to squash during labor.  Then we had a little candle-lit talking circle.  So great!  One of those friends is certifying to be a postpartum doula and is going to use us as one of her qualifying jobs, which is cool - don't know what we'll have her do, I guess dishes, groceries, take DS to the park?  Overall I'm feeling really supported and cared for these days.  Trying to focus on that instead of my swollen/throbbing hand and foot joints.

yeahthat.gif  I'm in your boat on this one. My mom is going to be DS's support person. I love her to pieces and she's the only person I would want for DS because he feels so secure and happy with her, but she can be a bit high strung. She definitely comes from the "do what the doctor says" mindset, although she's made great strides in terms of this home birth I think. I did have her come to my last midwife appt. so that she'd have an opportunity to ask my midwife anything that she wanted. And no matter how many times I explain to her that my midwife can't tell me at my appt. when I'm going into labor, she asks after each appt., "Well, what did she say? Does she think you're going to go soon? I think you are. You've dropped - you look like the baby's just going to fall out every time I see you (that comment is getting less and less funny every time I hear it!!)." I guess we can always kick her out if she starts messing with my birthing energy, but that would mean DS would have to go too. I've had a lot of conversations with her about what I expect, but I'm nervous as to whether it's sunk in or not. I guess I'll find out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinnerette View Post

I'm disappointed. I was having contractions late last night every 5 minutes for an hour, then 2 minutes for an hour. I doubted myself the whole time, I was hardly excited at all. They were getting stronger, that's for sure, and when I wasn't second guessing myself, I could sense them coming. Decided to lay down and go to sleep, because it wouldn't stop if it was 'real'.. right?

Well, woke up this morning still pregnant. I feel like a tool every time my body fakes me out like this.

Still losing a lot of mucus, I didn't even know I had that much at once.. 

All I want to do is cry. A whole bunch of girls from another, smaller DDC I'm on who were due well after me have given birth one week, two weeks early.. I congratulate them, and then go on to wonder.. when is it my turn? When will I be a mother? Hormones are not helping, I'm a big mess. 

Well, hopefully they're doing a lot so that when your birth does take off, you've already progressed much of the way. But I can imagine that this is very frustrating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wake_up View Post

Oh, and speaking as a massage therapist, acupressure can really help to intensify contractions.  I get a lot of clients coming in asking for "induction massage," and I do explain that it's only going to work if their bodies are already teetering on the edge of labor, but by that point a lot are!  Women are under so much pressure with induction timelines that I think it helps to just relax for an hour, too.  Spleen 6 (the shin bone spot tracymom mentioned, about 4 finger widths above the ankle bone, you'll usually find an indentation) is a good one.  As are Large Intestine 4 (webbing of the hand between finger and thumb), Gallbladder 21 (highest point between neck and shoulder) and Bladder 60 (outside of ankle, behind ankle bone).  If you can get someone to press these spots rhythmically for a couple minutes each, both sides at the same time, that's the most effective in my experience.

Thanks for this. I'll have to remember this is here to refer to if I start to feel the need to be more active in bringing on the birthing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracymom1 View Post

hug2.gif Spinnerette. I am sorry you are feeling so down. I realize that this is probably not very helpful and may sound trite, but just try to keep in mind that pregnancy is indeed finite - it DOES end - always. And when it is your turn, it will be ever more sweet because of this journey. It is so hard not to be anxious and weepy - and really, if that is how you feel, just go with it. It is perfectly acceptable and comforting to let your emotions go a little crazy right now. Sometimes just allowing yourself the time and space to really FEEL your frustration is just what it needed to get past it. Be so, so kind to yourself right now, mama, and we are all here if you need support! PM me if you want to talk or text or something.

I went to the grocery store this morning (by myself - HUGE treat!) and have since declared that was the absolute last shopping trip I will make before this baby arrives. My hormones are manifesting in a bitter, snarky, kind of mean way this time - I wanted to chew out everyone who was getting in my way, being inconsiderate, the lady who almost ran me over in the parking lot, etc... and I know if I keep going out in public my mouth is going to get me in a heap of trouble!

My mouth has been getting me into heaps of trouble at home. Everything DH is doing is irritating the hell out of me right now. And his snarky comments aren't helping anything. It makes me feel so wonderful that we've been at each other constantly for the past week or so and we're going to bring another child into our dysfunction. Ugh!

I am a bit nervous about knowing how to time things once I start pressure waves. Meaning, I keep hearing about everyone's coming and going, getting close like it's the real deal and then quitting. Since we'll be setting up the birth pool I'd hate to wait to set it up to make sure it's the real deal and then not have enough time or set it up thinking it's the real deal and then just have to take it down because it's not. greensad.gif Perhaps I should use my hypnobabies visualization for my birthing time to visualize timing this all perfectly.

Crystal (34) married to LPN DH (38) , mama to (7/07), (1/09), and (7/11) and (12/28)
#122 of 183 Old 06-15-2011, 12:25 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

We finally got the frickin' couch picked up! We ended up donating it to this charity, and they came and got it today. Hubby got the new loveseat all assembled while I was at my midwife appointment. Yesterday got some Snappis and a wet bag for the diapers. And today my wrap sling finally came in the mail! (FIL was ordering it on behalf of his mother, since she's not very computer-savvy, and took a while to get around to it. I was starting to get a little twitchy.) I'm testing it out with a teddy bear. Bear's head is right under my chin, but I think once baby is born and I consequently no longer have such a huge belly, she can sit a little lower and my head might have more clearance.

Baby, you can come out now! We have somewhere for you to sleep, somewhere for us to sit, and something to carry you in. And tons of clothes and diapers. We're all set! :D

Momsteader likes this.
#123 of 183 Old 06-15-2011, 12:42 PM

joy.gif

come on out little baby! great news! 

Boys: 12/94, 1/99, 11/03, 6/11. Girls: 11/06, 10/09, 12/12 2ndtri.gif

#124 of 183 Old 06-15-2011, 02:01 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Whoa! Blood this morning. Mucusy blood. This is new for me. I'm assuming it's bloody show, normal and a Good Thing, right? Maybe it was the moon...

Come on, baby. You have until midnight unless you want to share your birthday forever with your mother.

Momsteader likes this.

If decomposition persists please see your necromancer.

#125 of 183 Old 06-15-2011, 06:18 PM

Yay babies! Come out, come out!!

I think it would be fabulous to give birth tonight. There's just something that feels good about this day/evening.

I'm a twenty-something Canadian girl married to my sweetheart and due in June with Baby #1
#126 of 183 Old 06-15-2011, 06:30 PM

Isn't there just? It's nice and sunny here. I have a chocolate banana cake baking in the oven, which we could take to the birthing centre to feed the staff. DD helped me bake the cake, so we've had a bit of quality mother-daughter time. Mum's not too busy today, so she could pick DD up if necessary without interfering with too many homeschooling activities.

Sadly nothing much has happened yet. :p I have a slight backache, but that's about it. I've done a Hypnobabies "Fear Release" track, swept the floor, and started making chocolate mousse for my birthday tomorrow. (Ooh, should marinate the steak for dinner tonight as well...) I downed a horrible mugful of Third Trimester Tea (which is even viler than I remembered... a seriously rank brew!), washed my hair and did it up into a tidy birthing-pool-friendly crown braid, and washed and dried a load of laundry just in case I need my comfy drawstring pants at the birth centre.

And now I'm just kinda waiting around. Should go for a walk, but DH is working and I don't really want to venture out alone. Hmm.

#127 of 183 Old 06-15-2011, 08:43 PM

It's quiet and gloomy and humid here, rained a bunch. I've been having irregular contractions pretty much all day. My husband and I went on a nice date this evening and he talked my ear off about all kinds of things. I love when he's chatty and chipper like that. 

I got a call from the doctor's office that my weekly check-up tomorrow is now rescheduled to Monday, pushing the 'induction talk' a little further, buying a little more time. I am a little discouraged that I won't be able to go in tomorrow and see if there's been any progress made, but no matter. Monday isn't that far off.. or so I keep telling myself. I hope I go into labour before then.

It just feels.. good, today. I feel more positive right now than I have in a while. Maybe it's the moon. 

I'm a twenty-something Canadian girl married to my sweetheart and due in June with Baby #1
#128 of 183 Old 06-15-2011, 09:36 PM

Maybe it is the moon!  Driving home tonight it was a huge orange ball on the horizon, just for a couple minutes.  I love when it does that.  I stood outside with DH for a bit and let the belly soak up some moonlight.  After the chiropractor and then a great evening yoga class, I was feeling all floaty and yummy.  I think it'll be another week though. 

Just realized I don't have any diaper pins, and a bunch of the little diapers I got require them.  Baby's probably waiting for me to collect those before coming out.  Oh, and to install the mini-shower on the toilet, organize the paperwork to refinance our mortgage, write several client follow-up emails, compile a list of who to notify after the birth, make some ginger-infused olive oil, order neroli hydrosol, and 5,783 other semi-important tidbits.

swimming-duck, we are totally living in parallel universes I think.  I just have to figure out how to bring up the subject with my mom without her getting all huffy.  It's hard for me to be delicate in conversation these days... I'M the crabby one, darnit!

Spinnerette, glad you're feeling better!  It's such a rollercoaster, this last bit.  Sitting with what is... is difficult, especially when sitting itself is uncomfortable.  Smokering, yay for bloody show!  This is all going to happen so fast, and in a few weeks we'll all be sitting around with teensy babies hollering at us.  Amazing.

lover of K partners.gif mom to S superhero.gifb.12/07  and C joy.gifb.6/11

#129 of 183 Old 06-15-2011, 11:13 PM

Nothing much going on here. Lots of ctx and they are definitely feeling more 'real' but still only a few an hour then lots of BH whenever I do anything. That's my typical end of pregnancy thing.

I'm not feeling overly antsy to be done yet, but I am getting tired of not being able to make any plans!  My oldest is taking Driver's Ed for the next 5 weeks, and it's a 90 mi round trip every day with 3-5 hrs of waiting there while they do the class. We're carpooling and I keeping having to say that I can do my next day....*if* baby isn't here yet! And my middle son is going to grandma's for a week starting on Sunday and I need to decide if I can drive the 160 mi roundtrip which is halfway to meet her or if she'll need to come all the way, stay the night, and visit a baby too!

Would be nice to get a few more last minute things done with our animals to make it easier for whomever is watching kids to help them with the chores. They're pretty independent, but need a few checks/pointers to be sure they're remembering everything. The flood last week really set things back....and completely washed away my garden! I should replant, but feeling a little defeated to put the seeds in again when we're expecting possible flooding AGAIN with the snow melt.

~Mama to my boys~ to a teen, a tween & a toddler and surro-mama to twins and their sister

Livin' in the sticks with my chicks chicken3.gif and lovin' it!

2014:  4/52 projects  0/2014 things 0/52 books

#130 of 183 Old 06-15-2011, 11:54 PM

Well, bah. It's 6:50PM now, and I feel like it's "too late" to go into labour today. (It's probably too late to go into labour and deliver before midnight, anyway...) We did go to the playground and walked around a lot, which was nice, but then DD was naughty when it was time to leave and I spent the drive home basically filled with a searing rage, so... yay for pastoral happy memories!

So now I'm just basically in a vile mood. I've run out of library books (except for one on architecture that just isn't grabbing me right now)... I don't feel like sewing, even though I have plenty that really needs doing... don't wanna cook, don't wanna clean, don't want to watch TV, AND I'm not looking forward to my birthday tomorrow. Bah humbug.

The skirting board under the kitchen cupboards is cleaner than it's ever been, though. That's something, I guess.

#131 of 183 Old 06-16-2011, 01:47 AM

I'm awake at nearly 4:00am. Ugh - just ate some leftovers from Texas Roadhouse so that was good! So the moon hasn't thrown us into labor, but there's a few of us up late tonight. So maybe it's just made us more uncomfortable than usual!

DH and I had a good talk tonight after my midwife appointment. He actually started going over birth stuff with me - I think he's finally realizing that our home birth is right around the corner and he hasn't up until now paid much attention to any of the words coming out of my mouth. Better late than never. He made a copy of my "Things to Do when I start my birthing time" list - so that made me feel pretty good!

So last week I had this pain in my foot that would come and go - like something was stuck in it. The pain disappeared completely, so I figured that whatever was in my foot worked itself out. Well now, all of a sudden, here it is again. Seriously? I really don't want to go into labor with something stuck in my foot. Problem is that I can't see a thing either. A couple of my friends that I've whined to about it think that it's a dog hair. Great!

So sex isn't really doing anything in the way of pressure waves yet. Boo. I'm really rooting for this weekend - I'll be 39 weeks on Sunday. But I have a feeling it'll be another week. My next midwife appointment is two weeks from tonight, which would be 40 + 3 but I'm hoping to see my midwife sooner. We do have plans to go to a festival on Saturday. So if I haven't started my birthing time by then perhaps all of the walking around will do it. It'd be nice!

Crystal (34) married to LPN DH (38) , mama to (7/07), (1/09), and (7/11) and (12/28)
#132 of 183 Old 06-16-2011, 01:51 AM

Hooray for bloody show!!

I'm still pregnant. Went for a walk yesterday and was very sore all night, but nothing resembling timeable contractions. :( Just ongoing cramps, which is nothing new.

Oh, and I realised that I missed my midwife appt yesterday. Thought it was supposed to be today. I really hope she can squeeze me in this afternoon anyway, otherwise I'm kinda screwed. Public holiday tomorrow, then the weekend, then she doesn't work Mondays, meaning my next chance to get an appt will be at 42 weeks.

Mama to a preschooler and a baby.

#133 of 183 Old 06-16-2011, 02:40 AM

Huh. Well, I seem to be having contractions... kindasorta... maybe. Not great timing, but eh, I'll take it. Me and the baby will just have to take turns celebrating our birthday a week late, or something.

DH is excited. Not because he wants to meet his newborn son, but because I was all "Well, if I'm in labour we may as well eat the chocolate mousse I made for my birthday tomorrow". He keeps asking if my contractions have picked up enough to justify busting out the mousse! So nice to have a man who cares. :p

Momsteader likes this.

#134 of 183 Old 06-16-2011, 02:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokering View Post

Huh. Well, I seem to be having contractions... kindasorta... maybe. Not great timing, but eh, I'll take it. Me and the baby will just have to take turns celebrating our birthday a week late, or something.

DH is excited. Not because he wants to meet his newborn son, but because I was all "Well, if I'm in labour we may as well eat the chocolate mousse I made for my birthday tomorrow". He keeps asking if my contractions have picked up enough to justify busting out the mousse! So nice to have a man who cares. :p

I hope this is it for you! dust.gif Just like a man to be hovering over the chocolate mousse! orngbiggrin.gif

#135 of 183 Old 06-16-2011, 03:04 AM

Good luck Smokering!! joy.gif You should definitely eat the mousse, to be on the safe side, you know? winky.gif Oh and happy birthday for tomorrow!

Just spoke to my midwife. She's going to squeeze me in two hours from now and sweep my membranes. I made the mistake of googling it and the first thing I found was an article saying that its effectiveness hasn't been proven to be statistically significant. Gah!!

We'll also talk induction. They're super conservative about that here so it probably won't happen until 42 weeks+.

#136 of 183 Old 06-16-2011, 03:49 AM

Hrmm. So I'm kind of at a loss here. I've been timing my contractions: the last several have been at:

10:14

10:20

10:25

10:32

10:37

10:38

10:45

Which is pretty close together, but they aren't that bad - unpleasant, backacheish, but not really dire. So I'd feel a bit silly calling my midwife. I'm having one now and I can type through it and talk and everything. I feel like I should call Mum to let her know we might need her to sleep over with DD tonight, but then, no point having her wait up at home for hours, in case it peters out and we don't need her after all. Right now we're all chillin' watching Blackadder. Should we just go to bed until the pain - sorry, the pressure and tightening from my wonderful birthing waves! - gets, er, intense?

ETA: Also, we ate the mousse. :p

ETA again: Snowflake, it's better for your mental health not to look up studies on induction techniques. Apparently pretty much everything, from EPO to sex, is rather... scantily verified in the medical literature. Kinda depressing. Some of them seem to work better anecdotally than they "should", though. My MW said the other day that 70% of women go into labour after 3 days of stretching and sweeping (although she didn't say what gestation they were at, so who knows!)

#137 of 183 Old 06-16-2011, 04:29 AM

Well, I think today is the day for me. I have been having regular contractions, lost my plug this morning and, well, I just *know* because it is the exact same feeling as last time. I had an inkling something was up yesterday and I thought that I might only be pregnant for another few days, but didn't want to dwell on it. Wish me luck! Send me vibes!

Smokering, in early labor contractions can come all over the place. Mine have been anywhere from 6-16 minutes apart since they started. What clues me in that this is probably the real deal is that it completely feels different from the braxton hicks and no matter how I move around, walk, reposition myself, etc... they do not stop.

Your mousse reminded me that I have a cake to bake!

hh2.gif Proud Mama to DS1 09/07 ribboncesarean.gif, DD 07/09 hbac.gif, and DS2 06/11 uc.jpg.  Feeling more and more blessed with each day!

#138 of 183 Old 06-16-2011, 05:20 AM

Good luck tracymom! :)

Well, DH is packing the birth centre stuff in the car and I've called Mum to come over and sleep with DD. We may not leave for a few hours yet, but it seems things are progressing... the contrax aren't really getting closer together, but stronger. Yeah, definitely not Braxton-Hicks. :p

#139 of 183 Old 06-16-2011, 06:49 AM

Good Luck Tracymom & Smokering! I'm sending you both happy birthing vibes! goodvibes.gif

Just been informed by DH that it's impolite to keep reading on my DDC forum and not contributing...so I thought "Right!, I'll say something!" orngbiggrin.gif

So hope I get some sign that things are moving along soon, I'm 40+5 today and have my favourite MW coming to do a sweep tomorrow...although if my memory serves me correctly it felt far from 'sweeping' with DD, more like 'scraping'. Ugh. But honestly if it works I'll be overjoyed, I'm am so achy now and we can't tell DH's new employer when he can start until this baby makes an appearance- and that's making me all kinds of antsy!!

I've stayed so active this whole pregnancy and now I just want to lie down and wake up when I'm ready to push!! irked.gif 

Hmmm, maybe I should've made my return to the DDC a little less moany...

Anyways, I wish all of the labouring Mamas the very best and cannot wait to see the birth announcements!

Wife to wonderful hippy guy treehugger.gif, Mum to Tabitha 11/08 and Seth 06/11

#140 of 183 Old 06-16-2011, 06:54 AM

Good luck guys! :)

Ok, I had my membranes swept about an hour ago. I don't feel any different at all. Hmmm.

Oh, and turns out my cervix is only dilated 1 cm. irked.gif I'm actually not surprised - based on self-checks, I was around 3 cm a week or two ago, but in the last couple of days it's definitely felt way smaller. MW said that can happen if you're not having contractions, which I haven't been for the last week.

Seriously though, 4 weeks of pain for 1 cm?? I'm so frustrated I could cry.

#141 of 183 Old 06-16-2011, 07:39 AM

Good luck Smokering and Tracymom! Hopefully we'll be reading your birth announcements before too long!

Snowflake - I hope getting your membranes swept speeds things up for you. I'm sorry that you're not as far along as you'd like. hug2.gif

I don't feel much of anything - except tired - since I didn't sleep well last night. My daycare kiddos are late today so I was able to sleep a bit this morning. I'm still awaiting their impending arrival! I have three daycare kiddos gone on vacation next week. Of the seven that I have, it's my three easiest personalities though so I don't know if I'm going to feel much of a difference. Personally I'd prefer not to work at all next week - I'd prefer to birth our baby this weekend, but I guess that's just not up to me!

I spent part of last night when I couldn't sleep typing up a list of guidelines for people coming to my birth (my mother, sister in law, and closest friend). So I may finish that out while I'm waiting for kiddos to arrive this morning.

#142 of 183 Old 06-16-2011, 07:42 AM

Yay Tracy and Smokering!! I can't wait to hear about your babies!

Snowflake, I can totally understand your frustration! Hopefully the sweep will get things moving again. I'm not convinced that mine contributed to me going into labor because there was about a week's time that passed... but I'm also not convinced that the sweep didn't  have some kind effect on my labor. It's all so vague and even in hindsight it's impossible to say, "Yes, that one thing right there was the thing that made me go into labor for certain." For all I know it was eating a hot dog. Or swimming in the lake.

Lolly, I remember feeling like all I wanted to do was sleep! Oh wait, I still feel like that! Of course, now I can actually sleep because he's out. It won't be long now!

I have some friends coming over today to meet the baby for the first time. They're my friends from nursing school and we haven't seen each other since another nursing school friend's wedding a few weeks ago when I was still pregnant. It's been weird not to see them all the time because we're all joined at the hip during the semester.

I should probably go fold these baskets of laundry & pick up really quick before the first visitor comes over. I can't have her thinking I'm a total slob. lol

Jenni
Momma to my boy (1/99) & girl (7/00), Birthmomma to my Ladybug (8/09), the new baby monkey boy born 6/6/11!
Student nurse, doula, future midwife, and breastfeeding, bedsharing, babywearing, organic gardening, God-loving single momma

#143 of 183 Old 06-16-2011, 11:16 AM

Good luck Smokering and Tracymom! Can't wait to read about the new littles :) Sharing a b-day with a little one isn't all that bad :) I know lots of friends who do it. In fact, I even know a couple who BOTH have the same birthday, got married on that day, and a year later had their first baby on that day!  That's a lot for one day, but it just makes for all the bigger celebration!

Snowflake, take a good long nap! Maybe you're needing some extra energy for labor to start, and you'll wake up good into it.

~Mama to my boys~ to a teen, a tween & a toddler and surro-mama to twins and their sister

Livin' in the sticks with my chicks chicken3.gif and lovin' it!

2014:  4/52 projects  0/2014 things 0/52 books

#144 of 183 Old 06-16-2011, 12:49 PM

banana.gif yay! more babies are coming!

Army Wife & SAHM hang.gif  to energy.gifDD 06/09 & belly.gif DS 06/11    cd.gifnovaxnocirc.gif
#145 of 183 Old 06-16-2011, 01:22 PM

Praying for you Tracy and Smokering!

Annabelle Catholic wife to Jeff '92 and mom to Makaley 19 Arden 19 Anniston 17 Taegan 14 Balen 12 Kellen 10 Ellery 8 Innish 6 Eiley 4 Finnian 3 Esca 2 our 8th uc.jpghomeschool.gifwaterbirth.jpgIHhbac.gifbftoddler.gifvbac.gifand expecting sweet pea January 2014.

#146 of 183 Old 06-16-2011, 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mamatoabunch View Post

Praying for you Tracy and Smokering!

Me too! smile.gif

Happy Wife  partners.gif since 12/31/05 ~ Blessed Mama to stillheart.gif 2/8/09 and stillheart.gif 6/11/11, with stillheart.gif on the way due 2/24/14

#147 of 183 Old 06-16-2011, 04:44 PM - Thread Starter

can't wait to hear the news! lurk.gif

~Karenchicken3.gifso happy to be mothering my four... DS ('94), DS ('94), DD ('00), and DS -- June 8, 2011, our UC baby!

#148 of 183 Old 06-16-2011, 06:17 PM

I have no clue where to post this question but how do we put pics in a post? I have been trying for a while to post pics of my baby.  I have them stored on photobucket but the IMG code or the html doesn't work.  Which code do I use?  Am I missing something?

homebirth.jpg  waterbirth.jpg buddamomimg1.pngmama to the Brady bunch 3 boys, 3 girls. 

DS Jan '02, DD Jan '04, DD Oct '05, DS Spt '07, DS Jan '10, DD Jun '11 Ouruc.jpg

#149 of 183 Old 06-16-2011, 06:40 PM

Picture 1.png

In the reply box use the little icon just to the right of the arrows - when I hover it reads "insert image". 

Boys: 12/94, 1/99, 11/03, 6/11. Girls: 11/06, 10/09, 12/12 2ndtri.gif

#150 of 183 Old 06-16-2011, 08:16 PM

Awesome thanks!!!

Hoping to hear from smokering or tracy!!!

homebirth.jpg  waterbirth.jpg buddamomimg1.pngmama to the Brady bunch 3 boys, 3 girls. 

DS Jan '02, DD Jan '04, DD Oct '05, DS Spt '07, DS Jan '10, DD Jun '11 Ouruc.jpg

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page