Anyone else past their EDD and just letting nature take it's course? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-04-2011, 03:28 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Thanks for the labor vibes! So far, they're not working, but there's still time for a July 4th baby, right? My doula called to check in; she was going to either drive or take the train (easier) downtown with her husband for the evening. I told her to do whatever she likes, as there is nothing happening here at the moment. Some tightening and painless contractions, but nothing to write home about. I guess it's time to see if the pineapple is ripe enough to cut; may as well have a bunch of that tonight. *sigh* 40+6...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-04-2011, 03:30 PM

Vibes vibes vibes!!! Comin out soon!

fingersx.gifdust.gif

lover of K partners.gif mom to S superhero.gifb.12/07  and C joy.gifb.6/11

Old 07-04-2011, 05:41 PM

42w 5d. had a u/s set up for last friday, but had total pg brain and missed it (it was 1 hr away and we left too late). so trying to reschedule on a holiday weekend wasn't going to happen, so we are set up for tomorrow (when i set it up on friday, i didn't think i would actually need it). we went to see our midwife on saturday and me and the baby look good so far. i'm lucky that she won't risk me out just b/c i'm a certain # of weeks. the midwife made me feel much better about waiting until our baby is ready (she was 3 weeks late with her 4th baby). she felt my cervix and said that it is softening, but closed too tightly for a sweep. so i'm just waiting... using epo orally and suppository, drinking rrl tea, walking, swimming, yoga, resting, eating tons of pineapple, seeing my chiro 2x a week, acupressure, sex (basically almost everything that you have ever heard of). i even tried spicy food, but that kept me up all night with heartburn. hoping to hear/share birth stories soon!  

Angel (30), dh (31) (kd to H. 4/25/07 & K. 5/23/11), Vladimir 10/17/09 & Nikolai 7/6/11

User Tag List