mild annoying headache since yesterday...is that okay? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 06-28-2011, 01:34 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

At my appt last week my blood pressure was fine...107 over 70 something (I know the 107 part is right because I remember thinking that was low, and the bottom number I think was in the 70s).  I'm not having swelling or anything else weird, just this annoying headache that I have had since yesterday that will not go away.

I have another checkup tomorrow...please reassure me this headache is probably just a plain old headache and I'll be okay until tomorrow!

Mama to a 5.5 yr old boy and a 2.5 yr old girl.  Expecting baby 3 (another girl!) late June
***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***stillheart.gif

#2 of 3 Old 06-28-2011, 02:22 PM

Have you tried drinking like 2 or 3 glasses of water?  There have been times when I'm dehydrated and didn't even realize it.   Maybe try that, lie down and see if you feel better.  Hopefully it's nothing.

Andrea fly-by-nursing2.gif - Mommy to DD1 ('05), DD2 ('08), DD3 (6/17/11) cd.gif homebirth.jpg

#3 of 3 Old 06-28-2011, 03:21 PM - Thread Starter

I probably could use a little bit more water...I've been very good about getting enough fluids but not these last two days.  I keep thinking I'm going into labor so I'm not paying attention!  I'll be sure to up my water intake.

I remember having a bad headache with my last pregnancy near the end and going in for a BP check which was normal...they prescribed me something like Tylenol with caffeine in it.  Maybe I should just take a Tylenol and drink a coke. 

Mama to a 5.5 yr old boy and a 2.5 yr old girl.  Expecting baby 3 (another girl!) late June
***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***stillheart.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page