Mothering Forum banner

Facebook Group?

3K views 36 replies 21 participants last post by  To-Fu 
#1 ·
It makes me sad to think of losing our group. I know that this forum will be archived and we'll have to move on, but I don't want to! What do you think about creating a group on FB to stay in touch? I can start it, I'll just have to friend at least one of you in order to create the group and then I can post the link on here.

Let me know your thoughts!

#2 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by jshannyn519 View Post

It makes me sad to think of losing our group. I know that this forum will be archived and we'll have to move on, but I don't want to! What do you think about creating a group on FB to stay in touch? I can start it, I'll just have to friend at least one of you in order to create the group and then I can post the link on here.

Let me know your thoughts!
i'm down with that. fb is way easier to deal with for me anyway ;)

#7 ·
I think they keep the forums up for 3 or 4 months after the actual EDD month. Swimming duck, we want you to join us in PP Land too!

#9 ·
Ok... for some reason Kawa and I can't friend each other. And I can't find amaayeh anywhere on FB, even with her full name. Anyone else willing to send me their FB name so I can find you and add you? I have never had this much trouble finding people on FB before!

#11 ·
Ok, finally! I have the group created. Here is the link, I think you should be able to request to join the group because it's closed. Let me know if that doesn't work and we'll try something else.

#12 ·
Also, if you want to join the group you can do that without friending anyone (unless you want to). And, it's set to Secret so no one except group members can see who is a member or any of the posts.

#16 ·
I think the link isn't working because it's secret. Let me change it to closed, temporarily, and we'll see how it goes.

Okay, done! Try the link and let me know if it still isn't working.

#22 ·
I'm in a Facebook group for a photo board, and we made a document that had user names and real names. Anyone in the group can edit it, so everybody could add themselves.

#23 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by rach03 View Post

I'm in a Facebook group for a photo board, and we made a document that had user names and real names. Anyone in the group can edit it, so everybody could add themselves.
I'll figure out how to do that right now. Thanks for the idea!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.