hcg doubling - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-14-2010, 03:58 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

managed to go almost a week with no spotting and then had some last night. so stressful. glad too know the cause but very stressful.

mama to two amazing children son 10/27/07 and daughter 07/07/11

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-14-2010, 05:15 PM

I'm so glad you had a great tech and you got a peek.  Hope the bleeding stops soon, that's got to make your heart skip a beat, even if you know why it's there.

Old 11-14-2010, 08:11 PM

Sounds like a subchorionic hematoma maybe? Is that what they told you? If it is, I had one with DD and bled on and off from 6.5 weeks till about 13 I think, and she is now a very spunky 3 year old after an otherwise uneventful pregnancy and natural birth. wink1.gif I know how scary and nerve-wracking it is. Hang in there and keep trying to stay positive. Glad you got some answers at least!

Megan, wife to K, mama to C lady.gif (9/07), brokenheart.gif(4/10) brokenheart.gif(11/10)

And our rainbow is here! E babyboy.gif 10/11

Old 11-14-2010, 08:42 PM - Thread Starter

yes that is what i was told i have. it is just that every time i start to relax have more spotting it is wearing me down and spotting has almost always been discovred right before going to sleep. does not make for a good nights sleep! very nice to hear you had it and that she is 3 now! my son just turned 3 :)

mama to two amazing children son 10/27/07 and daughter 07/07/11

Old 11-15-2010, 02:03 AM

Your stress will have nothing to do with your baby's death if this is even the case! I got pregnant 6 weeks after my son's death and believe me, I was grieving, crying, screaming...And Noah is still the happiest kid on the planet! Please try not to worry about whether your emotions will harm your baby!

Barbara, Mama to Isabel (06/2004), Jake (08/2006-03/2007), Noah (01/2008), and Matteo (07/2011) 
Please always research the safety of vaccines even if your doctor tells you they are harmless! novaxnocirc.gif

Old 11-15-2010, 05:35 AM

I know, it does wear you down, it's a roller coaster. I found that the best way to deal with it was to accept and expect the spotting to keep coming. I knew that it was possible for the SCH to keep going for some time, some women bleed all the way through pg with these. But MOST resolve within a couple weeks. Hope for the best, expect the worst, you know? I tried to just take it easy and be extra gentle with myself every time the bleeding started back up, to put my feet up and relax as much as possible. After 10 weeks or so I rented a home doppler and listened to baby's HB occasionally, especially whenever spotting started again. That gave me a lot of peace and helped me get through the last few weeks of it without stressing anymore.

Megan, wife to K, mama to C lady.gif (9/07), brokenheart.gif(4/10) brokenheart.gif(11/10)

And our rainbow is here! E babyboy.gif 10/11

User Tag List