Is it crazy to contemplate buying Hypnobabies while its 20% off? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-01-2010, 08:00 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So Hypnobabies is 20% off for the next few days. I'm thinking about buying it, but....it seems ridiculous to do that at 6 weeks!

I've pretty much convinced myself that if this lil one sticks I'll be getting the program anyway. And since I don't know how often this sale occurs maybe I should take advantage of it now.

Anyone know if this sale may come around again?

Lovin my SAHD DH and 2 kiddos

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-01-2010, 09:01 PM

I think that if its something you know you are interested in, you should go and get it.

There's no reason to believe that our babies wont stick (even if you are at a higher risk for a MC like me). Theres always the scientific chance of whatever percentage of pregnancy end in MC, but theres also a very real chance that we could die in a car accident or something else freakish happening and we don't worry about those right?

I really and truly believe that the energy and vibes you give off, does directly influence your well being. I say you should think about your little baby as your little wonderful baby who isn't going anywhere

ps... I had to send my sons teething necklace away to get restrung and my DH said that I might as well buy one for our little poppyseed now to save on shipping, so I did! Maybe im not the best person to answer your post...

Serena - married to Jason, mom to Sebastian (b.12.22.2008) and Poppy (b.07.07.2011) ♥

Old 11-01-2010, 09:15 PM

I don't think it would be crazy, do you think you would use it in the future if you and dh tried for #3? 20% is eh, ok. If it were more like 40 or 50, I would totally jump on it. I looked it up on amazon, and you would save like, $36 if my math is right, but then I don't know which program you are looking at.

Married to my loving DH superhero.gif, becoming more and more "crunchy" with age. 
Old 11-01-2010, 10:58 PM

Hypnobabies is expensive! Buy it while it is on sale. It wasn't my cup of tea, but if you think it is the birth program for you I say go for it!

hh2.gif Proud Mama to DS1 09/07 ribboncesarean.gif, DD 07/09 hbac.gif, and DS2 06/11 uc.jpg.  Feeling more and more blessed with each day!

Old 11-02-2010, 01:10 AM

I'm totally a murphy's law person and would have a really hard time buying it before the end of the 1st tri. And I've never had a natural miscarriage, only miscarried once when I got pregnant with an IUD in place.

And I'm sure a 20% off sale will come around again, maybe even a better sale. I'd probably keep my eyes open for a better sale if it were me.

Alisha, Army wife to Nathan , Homeschooling mama to Scheeli (May 2003) , Bronwynn (Nov. 2004) :, Piper (Nov. 2007) , and Wesley (January 2010)
Old 11-02-2010, 09:02 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I've never seen more than a 20% discount on the official website. I bought it right before they started the 20% off sale . It is expensive but if you keep it looking nice, you can resell it on eBay and get back most of the $$.

Mama to 5 busy bees (12, 9, 7, 3, 2) and expecting #6 June/2014

Old 11-03-2010, 11:57 AM

You can also resell it back to hypnobabies! I think you should go for it. My sister used it with her last birth and says it's well worth the $ (she's going to let me borrow it!!).
Old 11-03-2010, 09:26 PM

Location: Where creepy facebook-featured threads can't find me
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
I've never heard of a sale on them so I would jump on it.
Old 11-03-2010, 11:25 PM - Thread Starter

I ordered it today! The sale ends Friday. I got $28 off their regular price so that brought it to ~$115 before shipping.

Lovin my SAHD DH and 2 kiddos

Old 11-11-2010, 08:13 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Wish we could afford that! Would love to get it.

Jessica  married to the love of my life
Momma to: Levi (09/06), Junior (09/05) , Teagann (11/10) and two furbabies Nugget and Boo TTC our next bundle of love

User Tag List