~ Chat Thread Week Of 11/6 - 11/13 ~ - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 63 Old 11-14-2010, 07:26 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I was trying to eat my cereal yesterday and had to stop after each bite to quell the overwhelming urge to toss it back.  Today I was eating my fav breakfast, and it just didn't taste very good.  headscratch.gif  I haven't gotten sick yet, and Katie, I hope you can find a good solution soon.  I think I am going to try to find something else to munch on in the kitchen.

Married to my loving DH superhero.gif, becoming more and more "crunchy" with age. 
#62 of 63 Old 11-14-2010, 07:52 AM

Brittee, I've had weird taste buds now and then too.  In fact this kid doesn't seem to like anything I'm not supposed to have.  Oh well.  If I don't want it, it's easier to avoid, I suppose!

Oh, my Old Navy maternity jeans got here!  I ordered a size down like the reviews suggested (usually I'm an 18 due to my leftover baby pooch -- from 4 yrs ago!!)  The 16s fit like a dream!  Totally love them!!!  And so comfy!  I'm officially not going back and I refuse to feel guilty about that!  The good news is that the pudge doesn't seem to have grown much this week, so that's good anyway. 

2 more days until the u/s!!

#63 of 63 Old 11-14-2010, 08:30 AM

hmmm.  Pumpkin Pie sounds yummy.  I found a new recipe I am going to use for Thanksgiving this year... speaking of, I just finished planning out what I am going to make for that.  Turkey (of course) and gravy,  green bean cass, sweet pot with pralines, mashed pot, roasted carrots, pies... I love Thanksgiving, but usually we go to a friends house.  This year we are on our own, so I get to have leftovers, mmmm.  

Ugh, throwing up is no fun.  I don't usually get that sick and I an ok so far, just super HUNGRY!  I mean I am constantly wanting to shove food in my mouth :lol  I stepped on the scale and I have actually lost a pound or two.  I chalk that up to 1.  very little candy/junk food 2.  no soda.

I have been all bloated too, and I hate it.  bleh.

Well I think my egg toast is ready, have a nice Sunday everyone!

Cheryl, proud mama to Jackson... and a baby on the way!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page