Intro :) - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-12-2010, 05:14 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hey guys! My name is Jessica and I really stink at introductions. I'll do my best. Let's see. My husband and I have an angel baby we call Junior and then we have our son Levi who just turned 4. Our next miracle is due July 23rd.

Levi's whole birth experience was horrible. I felt like I lost control completely. I wanted everything all natural, but I got pitocin, epidural, stuck in the bed.... Then they just yanked him out with the vacuum and I was torn VERY badly and I had very bad back pain where it was painful to stand or sit for over a year. I couldn't breastfeed because of the IBS meds I was on and it just was....not what I planned at all.

This pregnancy I plan on doing things my way. It's been awhile since I had Levi, so I've forgotten a lot, but I'm very excited to plan and learn everything all over again <3

Jessica  married to the love of my life
Momma to: Levi (09/06), Junior (09/05) , Teagann (11/10) and two furbabies Nugget and Boo TTC our next bundle of love

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-12-2010, 05:56 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Welcome!  I'm no good at intro's either, and I'm new here, so probably not supposed to be welcoming people, but I'm a friendly sort of gal, so I'm saying welcome anyway!  wave.gif  I hope you can have a much better birth experience this time around!

Old 11-12-2010, 07:01 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishymama View Post

Welcome!  I'm no good at intro's either, and I'm new here, so probably not supposed to be welcoming people, but I'm a friendly sort of gal, so I'm saying welcome anyway!  wave.gif  I hope you can have a much better birth experience this time around!

Thank you! And welcome to you too <3

Momma to: Levi (09/06), Junior (09/05) , Teagann (11/10) and two furbabies Nugget and Boo TTC our next bundle of love

Old 11-13-2010, 05:04 AM

Well, I think anyone can say welcome and hello.  So there.  lol.gif  Congratulations on baby #2 Jessica!  I hope this time that your birth plans will go as you want them too.  And congrats to you too Mishymama.  Welcome to the July 2011 DDC!!

Married to my loving DH superhero.gif, becoming more and more "crunchy" with age. 
Old 11-13-2010, 06:08 AM - Thread Starter

Thank you so much!! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittee View Post

Well, I think anyone can say welcome and hello.  So there.  lol.gif  Congratulations on baby #2 Jessica!  I hope this time that your birth plans will go as you want them too.  And congrats to you too Mishymama.  Welcome to the July 2011 DDC!!

Old 11-13-2010, 06:20 AM

Welcome!! And congrats!  Here's to our amazing journey together and all hopes and wishes for a natural childbirth!! Welcome.gif

hh2.gif Proud Mama to DS1 09/07 ribboncesarean.gif, DD 07/09 hbac.gif, and DS2 06/11 uc.jpg.  Feeling more and more blessed with each day!

User Tag List