Intrducing myself! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 11-13-2010, 05:56 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello!

I am due in July so I thought I would introduce myself over here.  I am Nichole.  I have two little ones.   Lil Jimmy is 29 months (6-11-2008) and JoJo is 16 months (7-12-2009).  They are 13 months and 1 day apart.  I am due July 2nd with a surprise set of twins.  So it will be #3 and #4 for us.  I had a miscarriage last cycle and was told to sit out one cycle until I got my period but we didn't and ended up preggo with twins!!  

I am still breastfeeding my lil Girl and don't plan on stopping and I am pretty sure she doesn't either...lol.  We have a family bed...so we all 4 sleep together.  Not sure what we are going to do about sleeping with the twins. 

I can't wait to get to know everyone here.

Nicholebelly.gifMomma to 4,Twin Boys--Cole Ryan and Corbin Riley (6-13-2011), JoJo (07-12-2009) and Lil Jimmy (6-11-2008)   I am a SAHM, Proudly retired breastfeeding, Proudly Formula Feeding, co-sleepingfamilybed2.gif, babywearingslingtwin.gif, non-vaccing, Sposie diaper using momma. 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 11-13-2010, 10:24 PM

Wow, sounds like your house will be full and fun come next summer!  Welcome!

Alisha, Army wife to Nathan , Homeschooling mama to Scheeli (May 2003) , Bronwynn (Nov. 2004) :, Piper (Nov. 2007) , and Wesley (January 2010)
#3 of 3 Old 11-14-2010, 08:17 AM

wave.gifWelcome!!  That is going to be tricky with the sleeping arrangements.  Congratulations on your babies!!

Married to my loving DH superhero.gif, becoming more and more "crunchy" with age. 

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page