Morning Sickness? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 11-16-2010, 11:14 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I know it is too early to worry about it as I am only 5w1d today but I am hardly ever sick (yet). With my three children I had really bad m/s from about 6 weeks and I can not remember (and my diaries say nothing about) the week before. The two m/c I had were missed m/c and I never had any morning sickness. So this is my personal most important sign.

Are you sick yet?

Did you have a pregnancy that was healthy where you had no m/s at all (maybe even after one where you were sick 24/7)?

Please reassure me!

Barbara, Mama to Isabel (06/2004), Jake (08/2006-03/2007), Noah (01/2008), and Matteo (07/2011) 
Please always research the safety of vaccines even if your doctor tells you they are harmless! novaxnocirc.gif

#2 of 2 Old 11-16-2010, 11:19 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I started feeling sick right at the start of six weeks and I'm now deep in the throes of it at 7 weeks. At 5 weeks I just felt tired. 

I didn't have MS with my DS, not even nausea. I had MS with dd but definitely not as severe as what I'm experiencing now. 

ribbonyellow.gif Army wife ribbonyellow.gif - Mama to Liam waterbirth.jpg (9/07), Laine uc.jpg (5/09), and Eliza h20homebirth.gif (7/11)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page