Weekly Chat Thread 12/6-12/12 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 33 Old 12-06-2010, 05:55 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Here's this weeks thread.

AFM--I have recently being feeling more and more nauseous greensad.gif.  It's seems to come on in the past couple of days and nothing seems to really help.  I haven't gotten to the point of throwing up and am hoping I stay that way, but this is definitely different than with DD.  With DD I was barely nauseous and if I ate/rested I was good.  

Maybe it means we are having a boy.  That would be fun since we already have a girlbiggrinbounce.gif.    I'm about 6.5 weeks right now.  I hope everyone else is feeling "good".

Partner  partners.gif(10 years) Mother to Lily hearts.gif (4 years), Jonas babyboy.gif (1.5 years),  1 dog , and 1 cat 

#2 of 33 Old 12-06-2010, 06:59 AM

Thanks for the new chat thread!

I had one day of feeling awful on Saturday (of course the day I had a wedding to elp set up and then attend!). But other than that, things have been fine. I'm 6w6d today. Get to see my midwives for the first time on Thursday, so that will be m excitement for the week :)

Married to my wonderful DH 5/2010, Mom to DS1 Kayden 7-14-2011 wild.gif and DS2 Jakob 8-29-2013 babyf.gif

Owned by Friesians and Drum Horses, plus the dogs, cats, rabbits and chickens

#3 of 33 Old 12-06-2010, 07:30 AM

No nausea yet, but I did just read this thread and go clean my toilet! ;) I'd been meaning to do that and haven't had a chance to do it! lol  Now, 1 of 2 is done, so I can feel better when my time comes! lol

I'm 6weeks and 2 days today! I'm really looking forward to my early ultrasound on the 21st.

Nothing too new with me!

Loving my twin boys! fencing.gif 11/03/2009 And my daughter 08/16/11 hearts.gif novaxnocirc.gif vbac.gifmomma  chicken3.gif Homesteader supermod.gif Doula

#4 of 33 Old 12-06-2010, 07:51 AM

Still no morning sickness here, not even a lot of nausea. My symptoms aren't very prevalent. The most noticeable symptoms are acne and orthostatic hypotension (almost blacking out when I get up too fast). 

Trying to decide on a care provider for this pregnancy. We would love to have a home birth attended by a midwife, but we got burned to the tune of $3K last time we attempted that. Our midwife transferred my care to an OB at 36 weeks due to high blood pressure. Her contract stated that if you have to transfer after 36 weeks, she only refunds $1800 of the birth fee. Little did we know the birth fee was $3600 (the contract did not state a breakdown of how much of the $4800 was for prenatals and how much was birth fee). So she got $1800 for doing nothing. Then she never properly submitted the paperwork to the insurance for $1200 in prenatals, so we never got reimbursed. She changed all her numbers, stopped practicing in my county and never responded to any e-mails.

All the midwives around here seem to have the same kind of stipulations in their contracts. I am hesitant to sign up with anyone for fear of the same thing happening again. Going with an OB would be super cheap, and we wouldn't be at any risk of losing a large sum of money. I am all for paying people for the work they do, but we paid $3,000 for someone to take my blood pressure, measure my fundus and test my urine. I could do all that myself for free. 

We're going to look into some birth centers that are about an hour away to see what their policies are. It wouldn't be a home birth but better than a hospital birth. 

Mom to one amazing little girl (32 months now!), 3 cats and 2 dogs. Wife to my hardworking hubby of 4 years. belly.gif again after 2 losses.  fly-by-nursing1.gifcd.gif  familybed1.gif

#5 of 33 Old 12-06-2010, 07:55 AM

We still have no due date and I don't really know how pregnant I am. I have a dating ultrasound next Thursday. Judging from my experiences with past pregnancies, I'd say I am probably around 10 or 11 weeks because I all the sudden feel SO much better. I still have some lingering exhaustion and a tiny bit of nausea but all in all I feel good again. I even picked up my knitting needles last night and started a new project. Sorry for TMI but DH and I also had sex which is something we had not done in awhile due to nausea. These are all good signs I am on the way to relief. Relief from 1st trimester junk anyways. I have far worse pain and misery to tackle ahead.

I'm Valerie bfinfant.gif wife to a United States Navy sailor, mom to Audreygeek.gif(6/01), Lydiathumbsuck.gif(4/08)   Jethrobabyf.gif(1/10) and Vivian babygirl.gif (6/11) novaxnocirc.gifcd.gif

#6 of 33 Old 12-06-2010, 08:51 AM

10 weeks and 2 days here. I'm feeling a lot better, I'm off the zofran but still terrified to start taking my prenatal again for fear it will make me sick. I do end up feeling exhausted and bloated at the end of the day and just drag myself to bed. I'm finding that this pregnancy has been so much harder than my last two. I'm so happy to have another baby but I'm really not enjoying the pregnancy part yet. I'm normally the pregnant woman who loves being pregnant and really enjoys it but not so much this time around. Despite being sick I'm still having a really hard time absorbing that I really am pregnant and maybe it was all just a fluke. I think that has more to do with having the two losses in the Spring so now I'm paranoid. 

I'm finding that now the sickness is gone I'm hungry all the time, I've gained 3 pounds so far (I think I gained 10lbs. by 12 weeks last time) so I'm glad to be on a better weight gain track this time around. 

I have my first official midwife appointment tomorrow, hoping we can hear a heartbeat fingersx.gif

ribbonyellow.gif Army wife ribbonyellow.gif - Mama to Liam waterbirth.jpg (9/07), Laine uc.jpg (5/09), and Eliza h20homebirth.gif (7/11)

#7 of 33 Old 12-06-2010, 09:04 AM

9 weeks here. I have been feeling sick, sick, sick and so extremely fatigued.  Today after I dropped the kids off at school I tried to get some work down on the computer, but I couldn't and just threw myself down on the bed and stayed there until noon.  

The one glimmer of hope I am feeling is that morning I went to the drug store and bought some motion sickness bands, and I have been feeling very little nausea ever since.  I really hope this streak continues.  

DS (10/03), DD (11/05) and expecting a new one (July 2011)
#8 of 33 Old 12-06-2010, 09:22 AM

I just got back from my doctors appointment and everything is looking good, but I was 0.4 over on the glucose test so now I have to go for the 3 hour test tomorrow :( Ive never done it before and really really hope that I don't end up being diabetic :( anyone have any experience with this?

Still too early to check for a heartbeat on the doppler, so it was uneventful for the most part.

Serena - married to Jason, mom to Sebastian (b.12.22.2008) and Poppy (b.07.07.2011) ♥

#9 of 33 Old 12-06-2010, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarrieCo View Post

No nausea yet, but I did just read this thread and go clean my toilet! ;) I'd been meaning to do that and haven't had a chance to do it! lol  Now, 1 of 2 is done, so I can feel better when my time comes! lol

I'm 6weeks and 2 days today! I'm really looking forward to my early ultrasound on the 21st.

Nothing too new with me!

ROTFLMAO.gif Last week I felt sick all day on Sunday but refused to vomit because our toilets needed cleaning (and I didn't want to ask DH to clean them because he was already taking over all the other chores due to my lack of energy/stomach). I felt better (and was expecting company) so I cleaned the toilets this weekend and still haven't vomited.

I'm going on week 9 and am still dealing w/nausea daily. I didn't have m/s w/my prior pregnancies and while i know it's a reassuring sign, I'm really getting annoyed w/the nausea and how it's draining my motivation to get anything done. irked.gif It's also not helping how I feel about this pregnancy in general and I am hoping to feel a bit more emotionally stable/relieved after we get more solid confirmation that a baby is actually growing (heartbeat, u/s, etc).

My first appt. w/my NP is next week and I hope we can get a heartbeat. I need to get rolling on finding a midwife as I'm unsure If I want to travel to my m/w (for preN's) we used for DD#2's homebirth.

We haven't told many people since we have had a few m/c's but I'm hoping to feel confident enough to share the news after my appt next week.

I'm so grateful to have this forum, especially when I have few people to "talk" to right now.

winner.jpgFormer WIC Peer Breastfeeding Counselor (2005-2011) now SAHM to bouncy.gif DD (8/2003), thumbsuck.gif DD (8/2008homebirth.jpg ), mate to jammin.gif since 07/2000. Expecting Baby Roo Mid July 2011!  stork-suprise.gifcd.gif

#10 of 33 Old 12-07-2010, 07:41 AM

Hi everyone! I've been mia a bit, but am ready to jump back in to the threads! 6w3d, and my m/s just started kicking in on Sunday. Low-level nausea, then on Monday morning I got really dizzy at work and ended up blacking out, before sleeping the rest of the day in DH's office. Everytime I got up, I got dizzy and felt sick. Lovely stuff, this morning sickness! Doing ok today as long as I take things REALLY slowly and keep eating saltines. Which are gross crap.gif but dont make me feel pukey.

I have a feeling m/s is going to be a terrible experience while trying to care for a toddler. Hoping he takes my mind off of some of it. But all I want to do is sleep. sleepytime.gif

Wife to a wonderful man since June '04, mommy to a beautiful 3 year old son and 1 year old daughter.

#11 of 33 Old 12-07-2010, 08:56 AM

Huge hugs to all you with m/s. Hang in there!

Mine has jumped from constant but low level, to all day, all night, can't even keep down liquids even with zofran. Ugh
I felt like it took a lot longer to get to this point last time around - closer to 2nd trimester. I am pushing the liquids even when I throw them up, trying to keep from getting dehydrated like last time and in the hospital.

Trying to keep a toddler entertained while feeling like a limp noodle is hard. Especially when she gets really upset every time I throw up, poor thing. I have to comfort her in between heaves. lol

Between the worse m/s, extreme fatigue (I almost nodded off while helping dd color, hence the new blue squiggles on our green couch...) and the super dark, darker than the control lines on the peesticks, I almost have myself believing the jokes about having twins. haha
Oh, and I am 6 weeks, 5 days. Been nauseous since 4 weeks when I tested. I had HG last time though. I just thought it would take longer to start being so awful than 5.5 weeks in.

SAHM to my toddler E 1/09, surviving HG for a surprise new bean due 7/11
#12 of 33 Old 12-07-2010, 09:15 AM

Morning sickness has been tough for me this time. With our first two daughters I never had morning sickness and felt wonderful the whole time. With DD3, I had mild morning sickness, but I wasn't working at the time and could do as I needed to since I had family close by to care for the girls. With this one I'm working full time in a very demanding marketing position, have DD1 in kindergarten and take DD2, DD3 and the dog (yes, the dog is babysat as well since he has separation anxiety!) to my grandparents every morning.. Then factor in the mega doses of Prometrium, prenatals and no sleep.

On top of everything else, I'm not so sure what I'm gonna do with four kids next summer. I will have a newborn, 20 month old, 4 yo and 6 yo...

Charlize, married to DH 4/12/04. Mom to DD1 (4/2005) dust.gif, DD2 (3/2007) blowkiss.gif, and DD3 (10/2009) bouncy.gif, and DD4 (6/2011) energy.gif.

#13 of 33 Old 12-07-2010, 11:35 AM

Here's a fun new symptom. I ate a sandwich from Panera today (so not a small sandwich by any means) plus the small bag of chips that comes with it. I ate it less than 2 hours ago and I'm STARVING now. wild.gif

Annie wife v2.0 to DH and joyfully parenting DSS 18 jog.gif, DSD 15 knit.gif, DSD 14 banana.gif, DSS 12bikenew.gifand heart hero DD 2superhero.gif. angel1.gif 8/2010

#14 of 33 Old 12-07-2010, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieA View Post

Here's a fun new symptom. I ate a sandwich from Panera today (so not a small sandwich by any means) plus the small bag of chips that comes with it. I ate it less than 2 hours ago and I'm STARVING now. wild.gif

Hi Ladies.  Lurker here. :)  Just had to reply that I am having the exact same symptom.  It's so weird!  I almost begged my OB for the ultrasound yesterday (insurance restrictions) because I needed to know I was only having one baby.  Thankfully, there's only one but I feel like I'm eating for many. redface.gif  This is just so different than last time for me, it seemed super unusual. 

ahhh to be able to think well enough to create a clever signature.sleeping.gif someday i will have enough sleep to accomplish this task...

Janae, mama to X (1/09) & X (7/11) and wife to J (since 9/96!)  Homebirthing, cloth diapering, baby (and toddler) wearing, co-sleeping, lactivist, intactivist. luxlove.gif

#15 of 33 Old 12-07-2010, 04:10 PM

I had a midwife appointment tonight. She ended up taking 5 vials of blood and I was starving afterwards. We weren't able to catch the babe's heartbeat via doppler but we did hear a nice, strong placenta swooshing away, so that is a good sign. I'm going back in 2 weeks and we'll try again. 

ribbonyellow.gif Army wife ribbonyellow.gif - Mama to Liam waterbirth.jpg (9/07), Laine uc.jpg (5/09), and Eliza h20homebirth.gif (7/11)

#16 of 33 Old 12-07-2010, 04:32 PM

I'm 10 weeks and some change and feel much better this week, more energy, less nausea. I actually ran a little today, and worked out! I have my first appointment with my midwives tomorrow, hopefully we will hear the heartbeat, but I did see it on a 7 week u/s, so I won't be too worried if we don't.

I feel for all you ladies still having morning sickness so bad! It was bad for me two weeks straight here and I have 4 other kids at home, with homeschooling and all our activities it sure was horrible!

I'm a  Christian, homeschooling, kinda crunchy mama to 3, lucky step-mom to 1 and expecting a new firecracker in Julysaynovax.gifhomeschool.gifh20homebirth.gifcd.gifsewmachine.gif
#17 of 33 Old 12-07-2010, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amayhew View Post

I'm 10 weeks and some change and feel much better this week, more energy, less nausea. I actually ran a little today, and worked out! I have my first appointment with my midwives tomorrow, hopefully we will hear the heartbeat, but I did see it on a 7 week u/s, so I won't be too worried if we don't.

I feel for all you ladies still having morning sickness so bad! It was bad for me two weeks straight here and I have 4 other kids at home, with homeschooling and all our activities it sure was horrible!

Same exact update here, lol.  Funny, but I could have written your post word for word, exactly, down to how far along I am, the 7 week u/s, starting to feel better, having 4 kids, homeschooling, etc, lol.  Except my first appt. is not until next week.  Looking forward to it.

Alisha, Army wife to Nathan , Homeschooling mama to Scheeli (May 2003) , Bronwynn (Nov. 2004) :, Piper (Nov. 2007) , and Wesley (January 2010)
#18 of 33 Old 12-08-2010, 06:50 AM

I'm 8w2d and the nausea seems to be getting worse...is that possible?!? I was dry heaving last night. I was basically a slug on the couch from about 6 PM until I crawled to bed around 9 PM. My DH is being so awesome through all this. The kids were home last night and he stepped up and did everything that I normally do on school nights and didn't even complain! I thought I would feel better this AM when I woke up because that's usually how it goes, but nope. Still feeling gross. So do not want to be at work right now!

Annie wife v2.0 to DH and joyfully parenting DSS 18 jog.gif, DSD 15 knit.gif, DSD 14 banana.gif, DSS 12bikenew.gifand heart hero DD 2superhero.gif. angel1.gif 8/2010

#19 of 33 Old 12-08-2010, 09:20 AM

Scheelimama,

funny...do you have 3 girls and one boy? we have 3 girls and a boy.. lol with a May & Jan too, but a year earlier on both.

I'm a  Christian, homeschooling, kinda crunchy mama to 3, lucky step-mom to 1 and expecting a new firecracker in Julysaynovax.gifhomeschool.gifh20homebirth.gifcd.gifsewmachine.gif
#20 of 33 Old 12-08-2010, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amayhew View Post

Scheelimama,

funny...do you have 3 girls and one boy? we have 3 girls and a boy.. lol with a May & Jan too, but a year earlier on both.

Yes!  Too funny!  The boy is our baby right now.  Kind of hoping for another boy.

Alisha, Army wife to Nathan , Homeschooling mama to Scheeli (May 2003) , Bronwynn (Nov. 2004) :, Piper (Nov. 2007) , and Wesley (January 2010)
#21 of 33 Old 12-08-2010, 12:55 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

earth-mama: I hope you start feeling less nauseous soon! Maybe since this pregnancy is different than your last, maybe you are having a boy!

LivingSky: Yay for meeting the midwives for the first time this week, have fun!

CarrieCo: Yay for your upcoming u/s! I hope everything goes well then. :)

manamakeri: Sounds like your pregnancy is going pretty well so far! 
Good luck deciding on a care provider for your pregnancy. I can't believe your previous midwife acted that way! 

Valerie: Good luck with your dating ultrasound next week, I hope everything goes well! I bet you'll be glad to have a date to go by, after that. 
What knitting project did you start?

Katie: Yay for feeling better! I missed two weeks of these chat threads, but I know you were feeling pretty bad before. 
Glad your midwife appt went well. Hopefully in 2 weeks you'll hear that heartbeat easy-peasy (as my 4 y/o says lol). 

StillWaters: I'm glad the motion sickness bands helped your nausea. 

Serena: Bummer on the glucose test! 
By the way, I'm mevans on DiaperSwappers. :)

InkedStar: Good luck at your appt next week, hope everything goes well!

motray: I hope your morning sickness gives you a break soon!

magpiedpiper: Oh no, I hope your morning sickness eases up soon! Hugs!

Charlize: Hugs to you with your morning sickness too!

amayhew: Glad you're feeling better this week! 
How was your midwife appointment today? Did you hear the heartbeat?

Annie: Bummer that your nausea got worse!! That's not what we hope for. Hugs!

I'll be 9 weeks tomorrow, and the past two days I've started feeling better. 
I have a home Doppler and I heard the baby's heartbeat for the first time at 8w3d. This morning at 8w6d I recorded it on my iphone. :) If you want to hear it, here's the link http://www.archive.org/details/8Weeks and click the one that is called Memo (2).

Michelle SAHM to K (3/2004)  H (8/2006) P (7/2011) & we're missing Finley Jonas born still, July 27, 2010 

#22 of 33 Old 12-08-2010, 01:08 PM

Hi mamas!  This week has been super crazy with Hanukkah parties and such and I am TIRED!!!  But, two bits of good news. First, I am starting to feel less nausea (though I still can't eat much) and today we got to hear the heartbeat!!! heartbeat.gif  Yay!!!  I am so excited!! 

Is everyone getting ready for christmas?  Does everyone celebrate in the traditional way?

hh2.gif Proud Mama to DS1 09/07 ribboncesarean.gif, DD 07/09 hbac.gif, and DS2 06/11 uc.jpg.  Feeling more and more blessed with each day!

#23 of 33 Old 12-08-2010, 03:59 PM

Imevans - we did hear the heartbeat! It took awhile but she found it!

Scheelimama, we are hoping boy too:)

My midwife gave me a list of other things to take and dump my prenatals that are clogging me up, etc. it's great to have someone that will spend more than 15 min. with you, and she remembered things like my horrible vericose viens from my last pregnancy and gave me suggestions on keeping them at bay. Actually I have two midwives the same one that delivered my last babe:) I'm in good hands and feel pretty excited today.

Tracymom, I feel horrible, we have not decorated at all, we have been so busy. We have a few paper decorations the kids have made and some ornaments they made in co-op, but no tree:( We usually do lights and tree, etc.

#24 of 33 Old 12-09-2010, 05:22 AM

lmevans - thanks for the well-wishes. I've been doing much better the past day or so!

tracymom1 - yay for the heartbeat! How exciting!!

amayhew - yay for the heartbeat for you too!! Your midwife/wives sound great :)

Ugh, Christmas - well, I admitedly am a bit of a scrooge. I love Christmas, and other people's decorations, but I've never gotten into it in my house (for myself....I do it for DH), mainly because all of our decorations are passed down from my MIL and I hate them. We got the tree up (artificial because we will be traveling) and DS knocked it over - the joys of a toddler - then DH knocked it over. The whole thing broke, and a lot of our ornaments broke. I wouldnt normally care, but the only decoration that means something to me, a Christmas ball my grandfather made for me when I was a baby, broke. But, it's just stuff....so I'm taking it in stride. I did tell DH that I am not decorating the (new) tree a 3rd time...so he is welcome to do so if he wants. demon.gif

AFM - after that nasty black-out experience and a day of crap, I'm feeling a bit better. Low level nausea, but definitely not too bad. I have to take everything a little slower, and be sure to eat little bits throughout the day. I took a nap under my desk yesterday at lunch...which was awesome. I still have a small pillow and blanket in here from my 1st trimester last time. :) I go see my chiropractor tomorrow, which I'm really excited about. I'm hoping she can stretch me out and help some of my achiness. She did some light uterine massage when I was in last (at 7 DPO - which freaked me out, but obviously was ok!) so I'm intersted to see how long it takes her to figure out that I'm pregnant. She claims she will know right away.

Off to meetings! blahblah.gif

Wife to a wonderful man since June '04, mommy to a beautiful 3 year old son and 1 year old daughter.

#25 of 33 Old 12-09-2010, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Trying to keep a toddler entertained while feeling like a limp noodle is hard.

Yes, yes, and yes!!! I feel bad for DD, she is getting bored with me, lol. But I just can't seem to keep up with her these days.

I'm 9 weeks, 4 days, and still feeling nauseous and exhausted.

We are going to be moving sometime in the next couple of months. I'm so tired right now I can't even imagine moving. UGH!! The good news is that we'll be closer to midwives/birthcenters/hospitals and family/babysitters. The bad news is that we'll be closer to everything! I like being out in the middle of nowhere. =) We'll get back out into the wilderness within a couple of years, but, for now, this is what we need to do.

I just hope that the first trimester tiredness doesn't hang on well into the second trimester like it did last time.

Oh somebody call me a waaambulance, this is just a sad, pathetic post!!

Married to an Ogre, Mother of Danora Rose 12/31/2008 and missing Evan Michael 12/31/2008 Expecting someone new 7/11/2011

#26 of 33 Old 12-12-2010, 12:42 PM

I'm bored out of my mind! Tired of doing the same ol house work day after day ... it's gonna be a long winter!

And unlike some of you ladies with the aversions ... I'm eating everything in site! Everything tastes so good .... I find myself eating even when I am full! We went to the grocery store and spent a TON of money! Oops.

Loving my twin boys! fencing.gif 11/03/2009 And my daughter 08/16/11 hearts.gif novaxnocirc.gif vbac.gifmomma  chicken3.gif Homesteader supermod.gif Doula

#27 of 33 Old 12-12-2010, 01:31 PM

Just a quick check it...

We have one of our tree's up! woo! one more to go and then all the other decoration. I have a wicked cold (stopped taking elderberry and oil of oregano when I got pregnant - figures I would get sick!) so its been hard to do anything. My throat was so sore, I woke up in the middle of the night for Tylenol.

Good news is my little guy seems to be over his molar troubles and I ordered a beautiful new wrap! :)

Getting very excited that im close to 12 weeks! Going by my ovulation date, ill be 12 weeks next Saturday! Ill be telling a couple next week and family next Saturday and Sunday. I did end up telling my boss on Friday because I ended up missing a whole day for my GD test, she was thrilled!

Off to my mom's to help her with her ginormous huge mistake of a tree!

Serena - married to Jason, mom to Sebastian (b.12.22.2008) and Poppy (b.07.07.2011) ♥

#28 of 33 Old 12-14-2010, 05:54 AM

Hi everyone! Had my 1st appt yesterday...it was POINTLESS. They had me poas, it was positive (which I suppose is still a good sign). And now I go back this afternoon for a dating ultrasound. I'm looking forward to it....hoping I see a little heartbeat.

#29 of 33 Old 12-14-2010, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by motray36 View Post

Hi everyone! Had my 1st appt yesterday...it was POINTLESS. They had me poas, it was positive (which I suppose is still a good sign). And now I go back this afternoon for a dating ultrasound. I'm looking forward to it....hoping I see a little heartbeat.

lol ... 

How was the ultrasound?  Maybe we should start a thread for first appointments?! Mine is on the 21st.

#30 of 33 Old 12-14-2010, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by motray36 View Post

Sooo.. how did it go? :)

Michelle, so awesome that you got to hear your little ones heartbeat! ♥ I was thinking about getting a home doppler, but I think it might make me a little crazy. Im hoping to hear ours at our next dr's appointment, but I know that sometimes it takes longer to hear when you're plus size.. we'll see!  

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page