Gender Guessing - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-19-2011, 12:22 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I predicted boy at around 10 weeks and I was right. In the mean time I had changed my mind, though and could have sworn "girl". My poor daughter said: Mommy, not ANOTHER brother! I don't think we will have another child so she will remain my only princess (a role she fills with no problems ;-)

Barbara, Mama to Isabel (06/2004), Jake (08/2006-03/2007), Noah (01/2008), and Matteo (07/2011) 
Please always research the safety of vaccines even if your doctor tells you they are harmless! novaxnocirc.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-19-2011, 05:01 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

My intuition told me it was a girl and it was right! Funny thing is I get the same symptoms with my girls but completely opposite symptoms with my boys.

Old 03-21-2011, 05:32 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I was convinced it was a boy the whole pregnancy.  I dreamt about DD having a little brother a few times (my dreams about DD were right), had completely opposite symptoms than DD (this time less nausea, less fatigue, great skin and hair, craving salty foods), assumed boy per Shettles, got boy results in the cabbage test, biorhythym chart leaned towards boy, etc.  And most of all a strong gut instinct that it was a boy.  The only anomaly was the Chinese Gender predictor test (which btw was wrong for my Mom's pgs with my brother and me so I didn't put much stock in it).

But it's a girl!  I didn't even think we'd have to think of girl's names (super hard for us) vs boy's names (easy!).  But two ultrasounds have confirmed it so I don't think there will be a boy popping out in July! orngtongue.gif I'm still in shock.

Mama to my cutie girlie luxlove.gif for 2 years and one on the way bouncy.gif (7/7/11)!

User Tag List