Cant. stop. eating. - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 01-15-2011, 02:25 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Anyone else beyond hungry? Im sure Im soooo hungry because Im bored...Im stuck in bed with bedrest and the flu while my kiddos and hubby play on the other side of the house...so I have nothing else to think about....ANYWAY....

Basic 4 cereal for breakfast

1 serving baked cheetos

.5 serving popcorn

1 slice of fruit-tart thing...with the pie crust, creamy topping, blueberries, strawberries, kiwi...

1 bowl of Kix for lunch

Low fat strawberry cheesecake icecream

Whole grain-coated chicken fries, french fries, veggies for dinner

I cant believe how much Ive eaten! and Im SOOOO THIRSTY!

#2 of 7 Old 01-15-2011, 03:20 PM

I'm torn between mega-hunger and awful-nausea.  I wake up starving, sometimes in the middle of the night or early, early morning.  In fact, I was just thinking to myself about eating something.  A pre-dinner snack.  I was going to nap with my son, but my stomach was growling too loudly and I was afraid of waking him up!

SAH dissertating mama femalesling.GIF to my sweet little boy (2/2009)
and his rainbow1284.gif baby brother (7/2011)
#3 of 7 Old 01-15-2011, 04:15 PM

I want so badly to be hungry! I am almost 15 weeks, and I have no nausea, but I also have no appetite! Every day I have to force myself to eat. It's getting really frustrating to me because I love having that hearty pregnant appetite where everything tastes 10 times better! Hopefully soon. Towards the end of pregnancy I am like this but thats because my stomach is squished. 

I'm Valerie bfinfant.gif wife to a United States Navy sailor, mom to Audreygeek.gif(6/01), Lydiathumbsuck.gif(4/08)   Jethrobabyf.gif(1/10) and Vivian babygirl.gif (6/11) novaxnocirc.gifcd.gif

#4 of 7 Old 01-15-2011, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by javilu View Post

I'm torn between mega-hunger and awful-nausea.

Me too.  Ugh.  One day I'm sitting there, gorging myself, angry that there's no cake to be had, and the next I can barely eat I'm so nauseous.  I'm on my second day in a row of crazy nausea, so I'm just waiting for the hunger to come back.  Please, give me hunger!

#5 of 7 Old 01-16-2011, 02:39 AM

I think I'm so hungry that it makes me nauseated! And I can't eat anything until about 8pm...... I feel like crap all the time. It's never been like this with the others and I. Can't. Wait. Until. It's. Done!!!!!

Married to my high school sweetheart (15years), Mamma to 3 boyspeace.gif (2000), whistling.gif(2003), blahblah.gif (2007) and growing a new little one stork-suprise.gif due late July 2011. 
#6 of 7 Old 01-16-2011, 12:51 PM

Is it bad that the original post looks like a "light" day for me?  LOL.  Ever since I got my appetite back it's been GAME ON!  I still have a ton of aversions though.  Can't look at uncooked meat to save my life.  I still can't walk through a stinky grocery store.  Too much smelly food.

Mom to REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif(12), bikenew.gif(7), energy.gif(5),  guitar.gif(4), baby.gif (born 7/8/11), dog2.gif, and chicken3.gif

#7 of 7 Old 01-17-2011, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuburbanHippie View Post

Is it bad that the original post looks like a "light" day for me?  LOL.  Ever since I got my appetite back it's been GAME ON!  I still have a ton of aversions though.  Can't look at uncooked meat to save my life.  I still can't walk through a stinky grocery store.  Too much smelly food.

Hahhaa! I was thinking the same thing! Here's what I ate yesterday:

32oz homemade smoothie (mainly just frozen fruit and plain lowfat yogurt)

2 pcs whole wheat french toast w/maple syrup

1 donut

small bowl of leftover potato soup

veggie chicken pattie

1 cup of roasted garlic rice

black eyed peas

bowl of Life cereal

another 32 oz homemade smoothie

combo dinner from mexican restaurant w/chips and salsa

SuburbanHippie likes this.

Annie wife v2.0 to DH and joyfully parenting DSS 18 jog.gif, DSD 15 knit.gif, DSD 14 banana.gif, DSS 12bikenew.gifand heart hero DD 2superhero.gif. angel1.gif 8/2010

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page