Finding out today what we're having - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 13 Old 01-29-2011, 08:22 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Like the title says I have my anatomy scan today and we'll hopefully be finding out what it is. smile.gif We have 3 girls and no, we were not "trying for a boy". eyesroll.gif   Does anyone else already know what they're having?

SAHM to 3 girls
#2 of 13 Old 01-29-2011, 09:10 AM

The doctor guessed at my NT scan. He was 85% sure that it's a girl. We'll find out for sure at my 22 week scan in March.

Annie wife v2.0 to DH and joyfully parenting DSS 18 jog.gif, DSD 15 knit.gif, DSD 14 banana.gif, DSS 12bikenew.gifand heart hero DD 2superhero.gif. angel1.gif 8/2010

#3 of 13 Old 01-29-2011, 04:15 PM

We had our elective scan today at 16 weeks. Baby was stubborn to say the least. We have boy shots and girl shots. We have three girls also and I'm banking on a girl. If it turns out to really be a boy I probably won't believe it until he's here!

Charlize, married to DH 4/12/04. Mom to DD1 (4/2005) dust.gif, DD2 (3/2007) blowkiss.gif, and DD3 (10/2009) bouncy.gif, and DD4 (6/2011) energy.gif.

#4 of 13 Old 02-01-2011, 06:42 AM

I am having a boy. I was secretly hoping for a girl as this is our last baby and I wanted one of each but this was DS will have another boy around the house! I got an elective scan as well and it is pretty obvious that there is a penis.

hippie.gifborn in the wrong era. Madly in love with my DH. Mama to my Beatles boys; L (6) and H (2). 
#5 of 13 Old 02-01-2011, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizyellow View Post

I am having a boy. I was secretly hoping for a girl as this is our last baby and I wanted one of each but this was DS will have another boy around the house! I got an elective scan as well and it is pretty obvious that there is a penis.

How far along are you? We saw what we *think* is a clear winky, but in some shots it's missing. The girly shots don't really look girly, but who knows. Hopefully we can find out for sure on Friday.

Charlize, married to DH 4/12/04. Mom to DD1 (4/2005) dust.gif, DD2 (3/2007) blowkiss.gif, and DD3 (10/2009) bouncy.gif, and DD4 (6/2011) energy.gif.

#6 of 13 Old 02-01-2011, 09:43 AM

I has an u/s at the MFM doc yesterday, 17w4d, and neither the tech nor the doc could see around the baby's legs, umbilical cord, and general positioning to determine with any certainty what sex he/she is (I told them not even to give me a guess).  Now I have to wait four more weeks until our anatomy scan.  Hopefully the little bugger will cooperate then!

Mom to D-Dog (4/05), DD (9/08), and expecting a baby boy in July (edd 7/7/11).

#7 of 13 Old 02-01-2011, 09:49 AM

We had an u/s at 15wks 3days and thought we saw a little boy, u/s tech wouldn't say for sure but did say she thought I was right.  If so this will be boy #3 in a row!  We also have two older girls.  Our anatomy scan is on Fri, so maybe we will find out for sure then...

#8 of 13 Old 02-01-2011, 11:38 AM

I am only 15 weeks. It was clear as day PENIS. I tried so hard to pretend it could be a vagina but even i could't deny it! Haha, more blue around here for us!

hippie.gifborn in the wrong era. Madly in love with my DH. Mama to my Beatles boys; L (6) and H (2). 
#9 of 13 Old 02-01-2011, 11:59 AM - Thread Starter

I forgot to come back and update, but it's a BOY!  I couldn't have been more surprised, thought for sure it would be another girl.  The ultrasound tech said "100%, no doubt, it's a boy"  and you can see it clear as day in the picture. 

SAHM to 3 girls
#10 of 13 Old 02-01-2011, 12:04 PM

Quote:

I am only 15 weeks. It was clear as day PENIS. I tried so hard to pretend it could be a vagina but even i could't deny it! Haha, more blue around here for us!

At my sono with DD3 at 15w, 3d there was a clear "penis." Some times girls can be very swollen and it looks like they're a boy. So there is hope!

I'm hoping Friday we find this one is all boy. I'm tired of pink at this point.

#11 of 13 Old 02-02-2011, 11:19 AM

Wanna trade if yours is a girl? ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlize View Post

Quote:

At my sono with DD3 at 15w, 3d there was a clear "penis." Some times girls can be very swollen and it looks like they're a boy. So there is hope!

#12 of 13 Old 02-02-2011, 11:46 AM

We have our 18 week scan on monday. I can't wait!!

Mother of 3, welcomed a new baby girl July 2011

#13 of 13 Old 02-02-2011, 01:23 PM

Quote:

Wanna trade if yours is a girl? ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlize View Post

Quote:

Sure! I'd love to have some blue around the house.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page