Chat Thread 24th-3rd - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-03-2011, 12:20 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi!  I thought I would introduce myself here.   I was a little taken aback by the negative talk of twins so I waited to post.  I am Nichole...I am due July 2nd with Twin boys.   I have two kids...JoJo who is 19 months and Lil Jimmy who is 33 months. So will have 4 kids 3 years and younger once the twins come...all 4 in diapers full-time.  I am married to Jimmy and we live in Oklahoma.  Right now we live right outside Oklahoma City but hopefully will be moving to the country once the twins get here safe and sound.  We don't want to move yet because we would be over 30 minutes from the nearist hospital. 

Both of the babies are measuring right on time(I am 22 weeks and 5 days)...I had an Ultrasound yesterday and baby A was 1lb 1oz and baby B was 1lb 4oz.  The specilaist was very happy that they seem to be growing well and that I am gaining weight great.  It is nice to hear that he is happy for my weight gain...I have gained 22 pounds so far.  I have gotten negative comments about my weigh from stupid people.  I am roughly following the brewers twin diet...but it is a struggle most days.

Hope to get to know you guys better.

Nicholebelly.gifMomma to 4,Twin Boys--Cole Ryan and Corbin Riley (6-13-2011), JoJo (07-12-2009) and Lil Jimmy (6-11-2008)   I am a SAHM, Proudly retired breastfeeding, Proudly Formula Feeding, co-sleepingfamilybed2.gif, babywearingslingtwin.gif, non-vaccing, Sposie diaper using momma. 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

User Tag List