The I Feel Awesome Thread - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 30 Old 05-14-2011, 04:16 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I'm sorry a lot of gals out there are having a hard time as the weeks wind down. I thought it might be good to start a happy space, too :)

As an idealistic, naive 1st-timer I feel way better than I thought I would during pregnancy. I'm not super athletic or fit or harbored any super maternal instincts, but I gotta say, feeling so positive during pregnancy has been quite an awesome surprise. I feel rad! Sure stuff is sore, I get winded, ok... but overall, wow, I feel way stronger and happier than I ever imagined. Birth day will sure be something... haven't got my wits straightened out enough to not be nervous about giving birth, but I'm positive.

I'm nervous about what my body will go through but curiosity trumps nervousness at this point! I hear women's bodies can give birth to babies but I've never seen it! :)

The only bummer, but more like a lesson, is that I'm bummed I can't have a baby shower (too far away from everyone) and with 8 weeks left I've got three 2nd hand baby clothes, a Boppy and a 2nd hand snow suit for 12mos (not sure why) to my name, baby-wise. So even though I'm not getting baby stuff, I guess it helps me focus on the pregnancy & birth part more. I'm stoked I feel so positive despite not having "stuff" and more stuff. Though stuff is fun...

I hope things stay good (knock on wood) and these 9 months are a sweet memory some day. joy.gif

Mama to boy born 7/18/11 and another on the way in November '13  Rainbow.gif

#2 of 30 Old 05-14-2011, 06:49 PM

I was thinking about starting a similar thread but didn't want to come across as unsympathetic to others. Because reading the other thread I really did feel bad for the ladies having such a hard time.

Sure I have my crappy days and third-tri discomforts. Like the other night I had reflux so bad that I woke up with a mouthful of stomach acid. Sometimes my tailbone kills me. My belly is getting cumbersome.

But for the most part, I'm feeling good, and positive, and SO happy! Something clicked this week where I just feel totally in love with this baby and SO blessed and thankful! I can't wait to meet this little one!

Last night I had the sweetest dream that I had the baby, and it was a 45-minute, totally easy and pain-free labor. lol.gif And I was holding my baby and just overcome with joy, with my family all there, and that's when I woke up and it made me feel happy all day.

Overall I am feeling so much better, physically and mentally, with this pregnancy than with my first. I feel strong and I know I can do this. Only 2 months left of being pregnant, and this is probably our last baby so I am trying to enjoy every little baby kick, even the uncomfortable ones.
sarafi likes this.
#3 of 30 Old 05-14-2011, 08:16 PM

Damn you ladies and your infectious optimism. lol.gif

I say that with love because I am happy that you guys are happy. 

A few weeks ago I was nothing but pure misery because I had nothing but searing hip and pelvic pain that had been going on since I was about 3 months pregnant and I had had it. But the baby turned and the pain went away, and since then, I don't feel so bad at all. I'd feel a lot better if I didn't have to go to work because my job makes me more miserable than the worst pregnancy symptom but I can't really do anything about that.

Lisa, Mama to two 2-26-09 and 6-15-11

"Hey baby, do you like trains?"

#4 of 30 Old 05-14-2011, 08:37 PM

I know I started the "not very excited" post, but physically I am feeling awesome, I've been able to continue working out 4-5 times a week throughout this pregnancy and those are the days that I feel the best, and the longer I go with my husband gone the easier it gets.  The closer it gets to being time for baby to be here, the more I start to anticipate it, and the nights when I dream about the baby help alot :)

#5 of 30 Old 05-14-2011, 08:50 PM

Count me in on the happy boat.  I'm so freaking excited to be pregnant and love my big belly and when people talk to me about it's size no matter how random the comments are.  This is likely my last as well so I'm trying to bask in the wonderfulness of growing a person.  It's so amazing.  Soooo truly awesome.

I am dealing with some discomforts - ugly ankle swelling, sore back at night, some stupid random nerve pain in my rib, thankfully only minor reflux this time, some pelvic discomfort...but I really can't complain.  It is what it is and because it's related to being pregnant - I kinda like it all (besides the nerve pain because it started way before pregnancy and it is crazy).  

ahhh to be able to think well enough to create a clever signature.sleeping.gif someday i will have enough sleep to accomplish this task...

Janae, mama to X (1/09) & X (7/11) and wife to J (since 9/96!)  Homebirthing, cloth diapering, baby (and toddler) wearing, co-sleeping, lactivist, intactivist. luxlove.gif

#6 of 30 Old 05-14-2011, 11:14 PM

I'm in the happy boat too- not had any aches or pains and my only thing is now I have insomnia at night and as a result get sleepy next day and have to take a nap . I feel awesome and love my huge belly and am savoring all the baby's movements etc;

#7 of 30 Old 05-15-2011, 04:36 PM

I'm so glad others are happy.  I thought maybe I was just an anomaly.   I've had the most "uneventful" pregnancy so to speak.  No morning sickness, major fatigue left at 11 weeks.  I still have 11 weeks to go but so far so good.  I started swimming and water aerobics about a month ago and I'm loving it.  Some of the bouncy bouncy moves put some pressure on my bladder and it makes me really want to pee for the last 1/2 hour or so of the class.

Baby Awesome has been so good.  He's pretty active but well mannered most of the time.  Every once in a while I'll get a zap to a ligament or the bladder but other than that it make me happy to feel him wiggling around in there.  I think he was doing the samba or something last night.  Sometimes it's just so odd feeling that it makes me laugh.

I'm a first timer as well and while I have my doubts sometimes, DH reassures me that women do this all the time and we too will get through our birthing day. 

My biggest complaint is maternity wear....it stinks!  My body proportions just weren't made for it or something--and the shirts most are so low cut.  I can't figure out what these clothes makers are thinking.....let's give these women with big boobs a low cut shirt DUH!

I'm having a bit of difficulty getting through my hypnobabies which also makes me a little nervous.  I need to just make the time and get it done!

Stay Happy Ladies....hope the rest of the pregnancy is as joyful as the first part has been. 

Becky, homebirth.jpg momma to Rafe 8/2/2011,  wife to Sky & mom to our  dog2.gif   dog2.gifcorgis. 

#8 of 30 Old 05-15-2011, 08:24 PM

Even though I posted on the "Can it be July already" thread, I have to say again that physically I feel pretty darn good. I just helped a friend move today and spent about 5 hours carrying boxes, and although tired, am really not having any soreness (we'll see tomorrow though!!)

My 1st pregnancy was a piece of cake, but last pregnancy I was a bit more uncomfortable (although still did pretty well) I think this pregnancy is easier than the last one-maybe because I'm so busy with the 2 kids?? Which I think is pretty good considering I'm 40 ! Normally by this point the birth center I'm using would have me coming in every 2 weeks, but sicne I've had no problems for 3 pregnancies now they are letting me come in 4 weeks. Then we'll see-maybe it will be 3 weeks next time, which helps because it's over an hour one way, and the kids get bored.

I am also having trouble working on my hypnibabies stuff-I did it before, but DH was home a lot more then. Now, he's gone most nights, and I have barely crakced it open. I keep telling myself I should remember most of it anyhow, right?? wink1.gif

Kelly, wife to DH, mom to Caden Reese (10-2-06), Tessa Brynn (12-26-08 ), and Maddox Quinn (7-16-11). Fur-mama to Finnegan, Ripley, Raisin (my little kitty amputee) and Kimchi. 748/2011, 2028/2012-I did it!! 2023/2013-Again!!! 404/2014
#9 of 30 Old 05-16-2011, 10:14 AM

I feel great too! I've been swimming and keeping really active and have been eating really well, honestly I don't even feel pregnant albeit when the baby kicks! I hardly even have a bump yet....

I've been having trouble with hypnobabies too, I was doing a home course and kind of made the decision to ditch it. I just wasn't feeling it, I plan on using a lot of the visualisation and breathing exercises during labour, but I think I'm going to move on to some other techniques.

#10 of 30 Old 05-16-2011, 12:11 PM

I think I throw people for a loop when they say, "How are you feeling," and I have two little kids in tow and respond with an enthusiastic "GREAT!"  I really do feel great...9 weeks to go, I think others think I look huge, but honestly, the only time I feel huge is when trying to roll over in bed or sit up from laying down on my back.  Otherwise, baby is moving and a grooving and I'm one happy mama :)

Married to Mike blowkiss.gif(5/29/05) and mama to Emmie energy.gif (6/11/06), Chase superhero.gif(3/21/08) and our baby Parker lost at 16 weeks angel2.gif (2/22/10) , Sawyer joy.gif our rainbow1284.gif (7/11/11) and a girl baby.gif on the way in April! 
#11 of 30 Old 05-16-2011, 02:53 PM

I'm with you gals in the feeling great club! People at work keep asking me how I'm feeling and my answer is almost always somewhere from 'good' to 'awesome'. I guess that's not what they were expecting smile.gif

I worry about jinxing myself though! I've had no morning sickness, minor fatigue in 1st trimester, no complications, no swelling, no signs of pre-e and I even passed my GD test (which was a huge shock to me). The heartburn has been pretty annoying but I think that's pretty mild compared to what a lot of other women deal with. Most people aren't making the "You're huge!" comments to me because I'm overweight to start with so I think people are worried about saying anything in case I'm not actually pregnant and just gained weight ROTFLMAO.gif

Anyways, it seems like 10 weeks to go is both forever and also just around the corner. My mom and I are going to get crib, dresser and car seat this Thursday, so I think after that I'll feel "prepared". As prepared as I can possibly be considering this is our first smile.gif

Married to my wonderful DH 5/2010, Mom to DS1 Kayden 7-14-2011 wild.gif and DS2 Jakob 8-29-2013 babyf.gif

Owned by Friesians and Drum Horses, plus the dogs, cats, rabbits and chickens

#12 of 30 Old 05-16-2011, 04:42 PM

I'm kind of secretly jealous of the ladies who get the "you're huge" comments.  I get the "Oh you barely show at all" even though I feel huge and My tummy is obviously pregnant... but especially in my work clothes it just looks like I've got heavier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivingSky View Post
. Most people aren't making the "You're huge!" comments to me because I'm overweight to start with so I think people are worried about saying anything in case I'm not actually pregnant and just gained weight ROTFLMAO.gif

#13 of 30 Old 05-16-2011, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylisa View Post

I'm kind of secretly jealous of the ladies who get the "you're huge" comments.  I get the "Oh you barely show at all" even though I feel huge and My tummy is obviously pregnant... but especially in my work clothes it just looks like I've got heavier.

Yes, mostly I get "you're carrying so small!" even though I measured big at my last appointment (though had an NST and it must have been a mismeasurement, everything is small to normal). I guess that the 'small' comments are related to the fact that I was pretty bog to begin with, and have gained less than 3 lbs total. I do really look smaller everywhere else (belly is getting pretty big, in my estimation, but it doesn't seem to really show. I'm still in my regular tops...)

#14 of 30 Old 05-16-2011, 07:47 PM

Oh, and I feel pretty great too. Better now than I did a week or so ago. Tired again, though. Oh well. Comes with the territory I guess?

#15 of 30 Old 05-16-2011, 08:04 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by matte View Post

Yes, mostly I get "you're carrying so small!" even though I measured big at my last appointment (though had an NST and it must have been a mismeasurement, everything is small to normal). I guess that the 'small' comments are related to the fact that I was pretty bog to begin with, and have gained less than 3 lbs total. I do really look smaller everywhere else (belly is getting pretty big, in my estimation, but it doesn't seem to really show. I'm still in my regular tops...)

Wow 3 lbs total? I'm so amazed at how different everyone looks and grows... I mean, well of course we all have unique bodies and whatnot! And I have a friend with the same due date as me and she looks like me over a month ago!

I'm really into guessing birth weight these days, trying to add up all the reasons the baby will weigh whatever weight. I've already read all my birth books... so I'm just filling time with random baby-related speculations!

#16 of 30 Old 05-16-2011, 08:42 PM

Yeah, crazy right? I don't believe it myself! The NST results suggest that the baby now weighs about a pound more than I've gained. My belly is pretty big too. I'm not actually carrying small. I'm just losing weight. It's all coming off my limbs and face. I'm not dieting or anything! I even have two scoops of ice cream every night before bed! I have no idea why it's working out this way, but I'm not complaining. I started out MUCH heavier than I would like to be...

#17 of 30 Old 05-17-2011, 04:20 AM

matte: I'm completely with you on that! While I did gain a bit more weight at my last checkup, until then I was only up 4 lbs (after being down 3-4 lbs earlier in the pregnancy. My clothes all fit looser everywhere except for across my belly. I can wear all of my pre-pregnancy tops provided that they're long enough to cover the belly. My thighs and hips fit my pants still, just my waistline doesn't!

I figure, my metabolism has actually decided to kick in (for once!) while I'm pregnant. It makes me wonder if my slow metabolism normally is due to hormone related issues that pregnancy has sorted out. Whatever the reason, considering how overweight I was in the first place (I started probably 80 lbs over my ideal weight) I'm eternally grateful I haven't packed on a huge amount of weight while pregnant. I don't think my body could have taken it.

Baby weight - I'm hoping for 7-8 lb range. DH and I were both in that range, so I can hope right? smile.gif

Married to my wonderful DH 5/2010, Mom to DS1 Kayden 7-14-2011 wild.gif and DS2 Jakob 8-29-2013 babyf.gif

Owned by Friesians and Drum Horses, plus the dogs, cats, rabbits and chickens

#18 of 30 Old 05-17-2011, 07:16 AM

LivingSky:

Yes, I think something is happening with my metabolism. I mean, I know that something has happened, because I am much warmer than usual (and the weight gain situation, of course). I am also getting much better care / monitoring for my hypothyroidism than I ever have, which is likely also a contributing factor. In any case, I feel awkward talking about it, because it's not as if I've been actively DOING anything to manage my weight. However, I am pretty happy with how things are going. I feel good, I'm pretty active, and I don't have to get too many new clothes yet (got two pairs of mat jeans, a skirt, and a couple tanks though...). We'll see how this all goes in the final countdown...

#19 of 30 Old 05-17-2011, 08:45 AM

Quoted: 42 Post(s)

My metabolism likes being pregnant too.  I've gained about 1 lb from the transfer day.  Though 10-15 right before that from the IVF meds, so I think things are evened out.  I don't think I'm carrying small at all, but I don't look huge...my bbs just look smaller the rounder my belly gets!  ;) 

I was comparing notes with my last pregnancy.  You'd think that a few years older and a few pounds heavier and things would be more difficult, but by now with DS I'd reduced my hours at work because the exhaustion and BH were so bad.  I had increasingly bad carpal tunnel.  Tons of cervical pressure.  Pain from an old scar stretching.  Pain from stretching in general.  Pretty bad hip/back pain from sleeping--I'd frequently move to the floor or couch.  (Though we had a cheap mattress that was over-due to be replaced.)  This time, no numb hands yet.  BH aren't bad most days.  I can still hike out to my car without wanting to stop and take a break.  No hip/back pain or stretching pain.  And most days, my energy levels are pretty darn good.  A little bit of cervical pressure since she flipped, but nothing like DS...constant dull ache.  Oh, and I'm only up to two wake-ups in the middle of the night! 

I am seriously counting my blessings!!!  (The weight pattern is about the same from DS.  Hold steady until third tri, then 1/2 lb week the last few weeks.)

I wish the first half of this pregnancy had been this uneventful!  It's awesome! 

Some of it is probably because I have a good mattress this time around, so I'm sleeping much better.    And I know I've got way less stress this time.  The most stressful thing for me is figuring out contingency child-care plans for DS.  Everything else is pretty much routine. 

(Now if you'd asked me a couple weeks ago if things felt great, I wouldn't have been so enthusiastic.  But this week, I feel terrific!)

#20 of 30 Old 05-17-2011, 09:57 AM

I'm in the same boat... I've gained about 5-6lbs too. So at this rate I will weigh less than what I did when I started this whole pregnancy thing :) I still wear a lot of my prepregnancy clothes, as long as the pants don't have to button and the shirts are long enough. And I sit behind a desk all day so people only see me from like my chest on up, the don't see the belly.

#21 of 30 Old 05-17-2011, 11:21 AM

Yay! Love hearing such positive comments from everyone. I'm in a similar space - mild discomforts, but am way more fascinated by the discomforts than I am bothered by them. Sure, getting out of bed makes me sound like some sort of injured animal, but all in all, I am loving pregnancy and am totally psyched to experience birth day! 

Glad there are so many ladies feelin' good - let's keep that going!! love.gif

#22 of 30 Old 05-17-2011, 11:31 AM

Quoted: 42 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by om83 View Post

Yay! Love hearing such positive comments from everyone. I'm in a similar space - mild discomforts, but am way more fascinated by the discomforts than I am bothered by them. Sure, getting out of bed makes me sound like some sort of injured animal, but all in all, I am loving pregnancy and am totally psyched to experience birth day! 

Glad there are so many ladies feelin' good - let's keep that going!! love.gif

:)  You know, I didn't even realize how uncomfortable I was with DS until recently when I went back to compare notes about symptoms.  I journaled a whole lot more aches and pains and discomfort than I remember.  What I took away from my first pregnancy was that I loved every minute of it and would do it again in a heartbeat!  I just figured that all of those aches and pains were standard, and was surprised to realize how much more comfortable I've been with this pregnancy.  I went to my first birth hugely curious about what would happen, but not scared.  (I'd heard my friends tell me about how fear slowed their labors down and I was determined not to have that happen.)  Apparently for me lack of fear = zippity and mellow labor!  Zippity enough that my doula sort of scratched out that whole "how long to labor at home" part of her prenatal prep and replaced it with "call me right away!" so that she has time to get a babysitter!  :)

Good luck to all the first time mamas!  It's awesome and you'll do great!  No matter how you end up birthing, it's a miracle and something to be proud of!!!  :) 

#23 of 30 Old 05-17-2011, 07:42 PM

I absolutely LOVE being pregnant.  Sometimes I just giggle because it's so fun.  Yes, I hurt all over.  But I love the pain!  It is for a great cause and it reminds me that my body is going through some mega changes and to take care of it.  I'm having so much fun with my bump!  It makes me laugh every single day.  Like today, I realized that I can hardly reach the faucet at the sink... I found myself bending over to get my belly out of the way so I could turn the water on!  HA!  When did this happen?! 

This is my first pregnancy, so I am so interested in all of the changes and feelings.  Loving it all and feeling so blessed that I can experience this kind of joy.  :-)  Men have no idea what they're missing!!!

#24 of 30 Old 05-17-2011, 08:34 PM

I'll chime in on the goodness, cause reading such truly does create a positive mind! And with only 9-10 weeks to go, I figure the woes and aches are bound to happen at this point, but to be healthy and happy to have this experience is so worth it. I've finished all my books (for the third time, third babe) and now just reading tales from Spiritual Midwifery cause I love how light and perfect the mama's all describe their births with words like trip, puss and psychedelic. Just makes me smile and look forward to the peak!

#25 of 30 Old 05-18-2011, 04:35 PM

Nothing but feeling good here! I haven't had nausea, heartburn, leg cramps, nada. I wish my bub would pick head down and stay there, but I'm only 29 weeks still so I'm trying to stay optimistic that it'll choose the right direction. I still work two 12 hour shifts a week and am pretty worn out after those. 8 hours would probably be better. on my days off I try to walk at least 30 minutes. It's finally above 60 here in the Pacific Northwest so it makes walks a lot more enjoyable! I still feel like a failure because my diet is not as stellar as I'd like it to be and I really want to get my house spotless and maybe actually decorated before baby gets here. but it's so overwhelming and seems like so much work that I'm sure it'll never happen. I hate decorating (and meal planning for that matter)! And now that I finally put my second trimester dilemma to rest (hospital deliver vs transferring to midwife) I think about the actual event and the baby itself. So I'm starting to get excited, even though I'm a procrastinator and still feel like it's far away but it's maybe 11-12 weeks away MAX not MIN! So maybe I should get down the infant carseat and clothes and start to maybe think about decorating the nursery. (bigeyes.gif) again, decorating and I do not get along- way too many decisions!

Jenica- Wife to R & mama to C 8/27/09, my little blonde bombshell and D 7/23/11, whom we love so much we gave him an extra chromosome      cd.gifwinner.jpgfemalesling.GIF

#26 of 30 Old 05-20-2011, 02:00 PM

Overall l feel awesome! Can't complain.  I really enjoy being pregnant. This is my first baby and I didn't really know what to expect especially hearing from friends how miserable they were. But I've felt great, no sickness, and physically strong and energetic.

I'm 33 weeks. I have noticed that my body is telling me to slow down. I have a hard time getting comfortable to fall asleep at night, rolling over and getting out of bed is interesting.

I do feel like it's crunch time, baby clothes to wash, a diaper stash to collect, and a nursery...? not really.  We had our baby shower last week and my friend was worried because we were able to bring home all our gifts in our small car.  I guess she thought we didn't  get enough "stuff". 

But my wonderful midwife reminded me that all I really need is my breasts, our bed, some clothes, and diapers.  Anything else we "had to have" we'll figure out once baby is here!  

Mom to Brodrick born on the 4th of July , 7/4/11.    h20homebirth.gif   nocirc.gif fuzmalesling.gif familybed1.gif Love my husband of 3 years.   treehugger.gif Workin' mamma looking for a way out of the corporate world.

#27 of 30 Old 05-20-2011, 04:36 PM

I love this idea!  I feel awesome too!  I've gained a buttload of weight, I have my first hemmorhoid, my ankles have completely disappeared... but I have energy at least a few days a week and basically just feel good.  I was in pretty much the worst shape of my life when I got pregnant, and I started yoga at 14 weeks (never done it previously).  I credit yoga with making me feel stronger and more flexible than I did pre-pregnancy!  Not to mention, more centered.  <3 it!!!! 

nak.gif married to DH  guitar.gif since 03/05/2005, new mama to E thumbsuck.gif, homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg 07/02/2011

nocirc.gifselectivevax.giffamilybed1.gifbfinfant.gifcd.gif

#28 of 30 Old 05-26-2011, 05:16 PM

I'm still feeling pretty good, but I'm getting impatient. I'm scared of having an actual baby to take care of, but I'm done being pregnant.  I don't like the comments, the looks, or people asking me "are you sure you should be doing that?"  I miss making Personal Records at the gym, and I definitely miss wine :) I feel absolutely great, even the pelvic pain has pretty much gone away, but unless I can shut myself away on an island of solitude, I'm definitely ready to just be done already.

#29 of 30 Old 06-15-2011, 05:13 PM - Thread Starter

Feeling awesome again because after last week's manual version of baby, baby is still head down at my appt today :) What a relief! I'd like to think baby understands his/her responsibility to help his/her mama out by staying head down.

I had a really amazing dream last night that baby was born able to talk and was teaching me how to breast feed and telling me what was comfortable for him (it was a boy in my dream with hair like his pop!) and he kept slipping down my side as I tried to figure out how to hold him but he just kept grabbing on to me. In my dream I felt he really loved and trusted me even though he knew I would be making mistakes. It was a pretty beautiful-feeling dream. Then I went into another room and Miranda from Sex in the City was there and I asked her, Is it normal that babies are born able to talk? She just shrugged and said, I dunno. Then I woke up.

@37 weeks now ... feeling good ... hoping these last few weeks are uneventful & peaceful!

#30 of 30 Old 06-16-2011, 07:50 AM

Ah what a nice dream, guatemama!  And that's awesome that baby is still head down! 

I'm feeling good.  I still have my stupid nerve pain in my rib which I've started to see an acupuncturist for.  I had my first appointment yesterday and it was nice.  I don't know that it helped much but I have another session on Saturday, hopefully it helps enough so that I can see some results.  Even a little relief would be amazing as I'm usually dying by the end of the day.  Anyway.  It sucks.

Otherwise, I feel wonderful.  All the minor discomforts that go along with pregnancy generally don't bother me at all.  And fortunately they are minor, even heartburn is less this time than last.  Awesome!

ahhh to be able to think well enough to create a clever signature.sleeping.gif someday i will have enough sleep to accomplish this task...

Janae, mama to X (1/09) & X (7/11) and wife to J (since 9/96!)  Homebirthing, cloth diapering, baby (and toddler) wearing, co-sleeping, lactivist, intactivist. luxlove.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page