anyone else think that their July baby is going to arrive in June??? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 06-14-2011, 09:48 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello!!

Last Thursday, I definitely felt some lightening and the baby dropped a lot!  For the last 2 night, I feel so much pelvic pressure when I am sitting down, it is soooo painful!  Tomorrow is a full moon, I am thinking the baby may arrive by Thursday.  I am 36w so I hope everything will be ok. 

Anyone else feeling like labor is imminent?? 

Take care!!

Jen, mama to  (M-13, N- 10, C- 8 rainbow1284.gif J- 3.5, and rainbow1284.gifJ -2, angel3.gifA (10/4/07) and 3 early losses)
We are expecting baby #7 in November 2013

#2 of 7 Old 06-14-2011, 10:08 PM

Hi! Im due 7/1 but am wondering if this baby is going to make it's appearance sooner?!

Tomorrow is a full moon and my ds was born on one..though not so early..

I have been having some pain down there but no contractions yet...

Can't wait to meet this little one!!!

Good luck to you :)

mama to DD 6/05, DS 11/03 and a new dd born 6/11 

#3 of 7 Old 06-14-2011, 10:21 PM

I had a few real contractions yesterday and am definitely feeling more pressure down low....

My midwife says she's comfortable doing a home birth at 36 weeks... so I guess we are good to go. smile.gif

I'm hoping we wait at least another week, two would be better. I still have a lot to do!

Married to an Ogre, Mother of Danora Rose 12/31/2008 and missing Evan Michael 12/31/2008 Expecting someone new 7/11/2011

#4 of 7 Old 06-15-2011, 07:31 AM

I've been having BH ctx for a couple of weeks now but on Monday, I had my first bout of real, timeable contractions. They were about 10 mins apart for 4-5 hours but they went away as long as I laid down. I really want to make it to 37 weeks and then I'll be fine after that.

Annie wife v2.0 to DH and joyfully parenting DSS 18 jog.gif, DSD 15 knit.gif, DSD 14 banana.gif, DSS 12bikenew.gifand heart hero DD 2superhero.gif. angel1.gif 8/2010

#5 of 7 Old 06-15-2011, 07:35 AM

I've had cramps/backache/contractions since over the weekend. I'm 37.4 today. Knowing my history, it could continue like this for weeks because my body is having a hard time matching everything up to be consistent. There's a full moon AND low pressure system moving in tonight so maybe I'll get lucky, I'm ready anytime winky.gif

ribbonyellow.gif Army wife ribbonyellow.gif - Mama to Liam waterbirth.jpg (9/07), Laine uc.jpg (5/09), and Eliza h20homebirth.gif (7/11)

#6 of 7 Old 06-15-2011, 08:45 PM

I'm due July 4, and have had 2 of mine early, the last one was 9 days early.  So it's a definite possibility.  Yesterday baby really dropped and I've been pretty crampy off and on (mostly on) since yesterday afternoon, but very few actual contractions.  I'm guessing another week or two.

Alisha, Army wife to Nathan , Homeschooling mama to Scheeli (May 2003) , Bronwynn (Nov. 2004) :, Piper (Nov. 2007) , and Wesley (January 2010)
#7 of 7 Old 06-15-2011, 10:14 PM - Thread Starter

Still pg here, very crampy and baby is LOW!  Did some walking but I am getting a lot slower these days. 

We'll see what tomorrow brings.

Take care and glad I am not the only one!

Jen, mama to  (M-13, N- 10, C- 8 rainbow1284.gif J- 3.5, and rainbow1284.gifJ -2, angel3.gifA (10/4/07) and 3 early losses)
We are expecting baby #7 in November 2013

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page