It's July Mamas! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 12 Old 07-01-2011, 08:31 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

While awake from Midnight to 3 AM this morning, I was comforted by the knowledge that it is now officially our birth month! You have no idea how insanely happy this makes me! I'm in such a good mood knowing that it's now July! Now I know that some of us, myself included, could very well birth in August but I'm ignoring that fact right now! Sheepish.gif

Another thing that is making me happy today is that it's a long weekend and we have nothing scheduled until Monday! Woooohoooo!

Annie wife v2.0 to DH and joyfully parenting DSS 18 jog.gif, DSD 15 knit.gif, DSD 14 banana.gif, DSS 12bikenew.gifand heart hero DD 2superhero.gif. angel1.gif 8/2010

#2 of 12 Old 07-01-2011, 09:14 AM

I, too, woke up celebrating Birth Month!! :) I'm due Tuesday but I'm pretty sure I've got a little more time than that still. Either way, this is the month!!!

Mama to boy born 7/18/11 and another on the way in November '13  Rainbow.gif

#3 of 12 Old 07-01-2011, 09:21 AM

I am due the 31 but it's nice to finally be in July.

I've definitely become a watched pot with family calling regularly asking how I am feeling and if I feel the baby is ready yet. One of my daughters woke me up at 7am a few days ago asking if it was July yet. I'm excited about the baby too, but let's let it grow a little while longer before it makes his or her entrance!

I'm pretty excited. Diapers are washed, clothes are washed, sheets are washed. Next is wash the baby's blankets, diaper covers, and then clean the house. 

This weekend, we're stocking up the pantry to be prepared for snacks/foods that are easy to prepare when the baby comes.

heartbeat.gif heartbeat.gif heartbeat.gif

#4 of 12 Old 07-01-2011, 09:42 AM

It's so exciting smile.gif Can't wait to start seeing lots of birth stories and pics posted!

Earth-loving, birth-loving, body-working, simple-livin' mama to two sweet girls and fiance to a hard-working man treehugger.gif namaste.gifbellyhair.gif

#5 of 12 Old 07-01-2011, 10:23 AM

My guess date is today!  I'm so thankful to have a care provider who will "let" me stay pregnant as long as baby wants to, so long as we're both doing fine.  I want my baby to know he's welcome to stay in my belly as long as he needs to, and pick his own birthday.

That being said...

OMG BABY! PLEASE COME OUT SOON!  This weekend would be just perfect...  praying.gif

hahahahha

nak.gif married to DH  guitar.gif since 03/05/2005, new mama to E thumbsuck.gif, homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg 07/02/2011

nocirc.gifselectivevax.giffamilybed1.gifbfinfant.gifcd.gif

#6 of 12 Old 07-01-2011, 12:19 PM

I am so stinking excited, I can't stand it :) I'm so looking forward to stalking your birth stories.

Lisa, Mama to two 2-26-09 and 6-15-11

"Hey baby, do you like trains?"

#7 of 12 Old 07-01-2011, 03:15 PM

Crossing over from June, still waiting on my little one who will definitely be a July baby at this point!

My Edb was June 26th, so I've got my hopes up for this week ahead!

Mama to one darling and wild 3 year old, and growing a tiny new June Bean.
#8 of 12 Old 07-02-2011, 09:26 AM

So exited as well!!! I was even wondering whether I should post this "Welcome to July"  post as I am much further east than most you....

Glad the post is here!

Barbara, Mama to Isabel (06/2004), Jake (08/2006-03/2007), Noah (01/2008), and Matteo (07/2011) 
Please always research the safety of vaccines even if your doctor tells you they are harmless! novaxnocirc.gif

#9 of 12 Old 07-02-2011, 12:47 PM

I'm so excited too!  I'm really hoping though that I can have this baby before my scheduled induction.  It's coming really fast!

Mom to REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif(12), bikenew.gif(7), energy.gif(5),  guitar.gif(4), baby.gif (born 7/8/11), dog2.gif, and chicken3.gif

#10 of 12 Old 07-03-2011, 06:22 PM

Hallelujah, it's raining babies! Today when I was telling my DH about all the new babies, he said, "So I guess you guys are all going to start popping like popcorn now!" lol.gif
hembry likes this.
#11 of 12 Old 07-03-2011, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by radicaleel View Post

Hallelujah, it's raining babies! Today when I was telling my DH about all the new babies, he said, "So I guess you guys are all going to start popping like popcorn now!" lol.gif

LOL- that's so funny!

#12 of 12 Old 07-04-2011, 05:51 AM

joy.gif Bring on the July babies!

My 40w EDB is July 30 and all my other babies came a day or 2 late so I could go into July but who knows. I'm actually hoping for August 1st or 2nd. My mom is trying to figure out when to come. She lives a state away and will be my support person during my labor and birth since my dh is deployed.

knit.gifSAHM to 3 boys and 1 man; 22 jammin.gif, 9REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, 5 FIREdevil.gifand now 1 year oldtoddler.gif!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page