Ok, so now who is left? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 08-06-2011, 09:42 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I'm still around!  The doc has my due date as July 29th.  However, my early ultrasound had her four days later which is Aug. 3rd AND I know I conceived on our anniversary, Nov. 10th .... according to the conception date my due date is also Aug. 3rd.  So, I'm going to change it and say that my due date is Aug. 3rd! ;)  So, the doc can just back off!  That makes me 40weeks and 3 days today!!! AND the average second pregnancy lasts 40 weeks and 3 days ... so hopefully today is the day! fingersx.gif

Hoping all you ladies are hanging in there ok!

Loving my twin boys! fencing.gif 11/03/2009 And my daughter 08/16/11 hearts.gif novaxnocirc.gif vbac.gifmomma  chicken3.gif Homesteader supermod.gif Doula

#2 of 6 Old 08-06-2011, 05:02 PM - Thread Starter

Echo Echo ... am I the only one left?  belly.gif  Surely not! 

Loving my twin boys! fencing.gif 11/03/2009 And my daughter 08/16/11 hearts.gif novaxnocirc.gif vbac.gifmomma  chicken3.gif Homesteader supermod.gif Doula

#3 of 6 Old 08-08-2011, 02:08 PM - Thread Starter

Ok, so maybe I am the last one left!  

If this baby isn't here before Friday my home birth goes out the window.  If you remember from some of my other posts, she was breech and waited till the morning of the version to go head down.  So, maybe she is just a procrastinator.   The plan is to go to the hospital on Friday to have seaweed sticks inserted and then to start pit on Saturday.  Please pray that none of that will be necessary and that I will be able to have her at home!!!  Friday I will be 42 weeks according to the docs calculations.  I really can't believe that he is agreeing to any of this.  I think it's only because I've already went to get a second opinion once from a high risk OB and he knows that I would be willing to go to him again.  But, either way at least I'm getting my chance to wait her out!

#4 of 6 Old 08-08-2011, 02:54 PM

Good luck Mama. I hope you get your homebirth!

Lisa, Mama to two 2-26-09 and 6-15-11

"Hey baby, do you like trains?"

#5 of 6 Old 08-19-2011, 11:33 AM

Hey Mama, been thinking about you- hope you got your home birth!

Lisa, Mama to two 2-26-09 and 6-15-11

"Hey baby, do you like trains?"

#6 of 6 Old 08-20-2011, 05:28 AM - Thread Starter

Thank you! I just posted the birth story!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page