Help for recurrent yeast infection - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 08-22-2011, 11:51 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Is anyone else suffering from vaginal yeast infection since giving birth?

I itch! It's horrible! I've done Monistat three times. Tried Yeast Arrest twice. On grapefruit seed extract now. I just finished the monistat on Saturday and I can already feel the itchies coming back! I'm on probiotics and eating yogurt too.

Hoping my midwife will have another idea when I see her tomorrow. This has never been a problem for me before now.

Thanks for any ideas.

Mama to a daughter (3/2008) and a son (7/2011)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-23-2011, 06:07 PM

hmmm...mine were n0n-stop during pregnancy but have ceased since birth. are you doing the full 7 day or at least the 3 day treatment? i think they are a bit more effective than the 1 day. are you still using pads for the pp bleeding, maybe you are sensitive to them and their chemicals/contents/moisture retaining-ness. you may have to look at your diet as well, hopefully it is just a hormone thing with the last stages of preg/post partumness and will pass. i feel for ya though, they SUCK.

Old 08-24-2011, 06:19 PM

Research a product called Adya Clarity (I use it daily but not for candida even though it gets rid of fungus/candida). It's from black mica and used to purify water and your body.

Have no idea who this guy is but he's put together a candida blog/Adya Clarity- http://rawnes.wordpress.com/about/

I buy mine from rawfoodworld.com

User Tag List