Remembering Our Loved Ones~A Memorial - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-17-2006, 11:21 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
It has been a year ans 10 days since I lost my Dziadzi (grandpa) I miss you Dziadzi you have no idea how much I needed you this year so much has happened and I you pictured you huggung me to make it all better even when I got older your hugs were like magic. You know even if I did not tell you what was troubleing me just talking to you made things better isn't that silly? but they did even if I didn't talk to you knowing you were there would even work. I knew I depended on you but for how much I did not realize wow did I even depend on you even if it was just for that hug. Joey and Andrew have grown so much in the last year and they talk about you all the time I swear they see you I have heard Joey talking to you. The other night he would not go upstairs to go to sleep until he was able to look at your picture. I miss you more than I ever thought I could miss someone. You were my grandfather my fahter my rock and my friend. We have been taking care of Babci Like we said we would she misses you so much and feels so bad that she was so angery with you the last few months of your time with us. She loves you and I hope I hav ethat kind of love someday. I was so blessed to have had you in my life and to have been loved by you. I have always felt that way always. I love you and miss you I know I will see you again oneday and that thought makes me smile until then Dziadzi I will see you in my dreams and feel you there in times of need and talk to you in my prayers I love you more than you will ever know!

Glenn bouncy.gif 11*09 Joe 4*04 peace.gif Me praying.gif & Hubby geek.gif

Quote:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-18-2006, 11:28 AM

for DH

I won't forget you baby (even though it seems like everyone else already has)

Blissful Mama to DD-(5), DS-(6) and someone new due in November!
Old 11-29-2006, 09:52 PM

for my dh I will never forget you. You are my baby, my heart, the fire in soul that keeps me going, the babies in my belly, my honey, my life, my everything ,and the love of my life. A wound so opened never to be closed I miss you I need you. A life gone never to be forgot, may our fire burn forever our souls combine, and may you sing our children to sleep with your beautiful voice and keep me warm at night. Though every one seems to have forgoten you I never will.
~*~in you're honor~*~

your loving and forever faithful wife and children
Nicole,Jennifer,Jane, and Johnny & Sara we love you
Old 11-30-2006, 02:05 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
for my Nana, who died on October 26, 2006 from lung cancer at age 66. She was my only grandmother, and I was very close with her.

In the lilt of Irish laughter,
you can hear the angels sing.

Sing songs of joy and songs of peace,
we know that you are finally free.

student/sahm to three awesome girls who are always on the go!
Old 11-30-2006, 04:37 PM

For my Mema who passed on March 2, 2006 from Lung Cancer. She was 67. She was the rock in my family.

For my Grandpa who passed in 1985 from Cancer. He was 57.

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" --Leonardo Da Vinci
 blogging.jpg  780/2014 decluttered

Old 12-01-2006, 03:50 PM

For my Mom.

On December 27, 1995 you told us you had cancer but that you'd be "okay".

On May 16th, 1996, you got your wings and flew off to heaven leaving us behind.

I've spent 9 Christmases without you, soon to be 10. I've had 3 children that you will never hold and spoil. I've had 9 birthdays without you, proof that even though I was sure I couldn't live without you, I have. I miss you. It sucks that my little girls will never know you. It sucks that I can't call you up and talk to you about my life. It sucks that I will live without you longer than I lived with you. 17 years is much too short of a time to have a mother. :

Old 12-01-2006, 03:54 PM

It's almost your 4th birthday baby girl. I saw a little girl at the car dealership today who will be 4 tomorrow. You would have been so big. Your little brother and sister miss you. They don't know it, but they do. Mom and Dad miss you the most though. Not a day goes by that my heart doesn't ache to hold you again. Your little sister looks like you and sounds like you too. Oh I miss you.

Kim, Mama to 4 and 1 more on the way!
Old 12-03-2006, 06:04 AM

David Michael

I will write more Later..but December is so hard for me.

December 18th will be 2 years since he died
December 28th he would have been 9.

I miss him so much.
Old 12-07-2006, 04:58 PM

My best friend HASH

The last time I saw you, you were in your car out front of a friends party. You called me over but I was too busy talking to someone else, I yelled that I'd talk to you later. I'm so sorry... if I knew it was going to be the last time I saw you I for sure would have come over. You went out skate boarding the next day at the lake... my boyfriend at the time told you about a "really cool spot". I wish he never had. Why couldn't you have taken the other trail, why didn't you see that that trail was to steep for you? You fell 70 feet to your death, there isn't a day that goes by I don't think of you. I love you and I miss you. I went by this summer to see your cross by the lake, it's getting old and it's falling apart. I'm going to get with gina and the rest of the group to make you another. I love you... be with me.
Old 12-07-2006, 06:39 PM

I'm sorry I couldn't do something special for your birthday yesterday. I just didn't have it in me. It's been almost three years that you've been gone, and my grief, though still strong and with me every day, is lightening. I know you are dead, I live it every moment. But at the same time, that fact is so well intergrated into my soul that stopping to remember your birthday just hurts too much because it really underscores what I know. That you're gone and I'll never talk to you again. In some ways, it's easier to not aknowledge birthdays and holidays because when I do, my grief opens up fresh and deep all over again.

But I love you, dad. I think about you every day, and still cry a lot more than people think.

Happy Birthday. I hope a day late is better than not at all.

addicted, homeschooling, freelancing mama to DS 8. Pet mama to Harvey the Wonder Mutt :, Pnut: and Autumn : Oh, yeah, and
Old 12-07-2006, 07:21 PM

I still have trouble believing that you are gone. I can't call and get comfort or parenting advice. I remember the howl that came from my toes when I learned of your death. I can't understand the how and why because you were so good and did so much for all of us. You were truly the first activist, loving, energetic mom. You were the definition of mom. But you were not mine. You mothered the world and I will miss you forever. Thanks for the gifts you so freely gave me. You taught me to be hugged, you taught me to be loved. You will be missed, are missed daily but I am thankful that you were such a part of my life for 25 years. I wish you could know my children, all adults now. I wish I could have held you near the river one more time. I am glad that you did not suffer. You left in the blink of an eye.

Forever my friend, my teacher, my parent. We all know you were magic and had the power to heal. For my Jane who shocked us all by dying suddenly at the age of 70. I will know you in my heart forever.
Old 12-18-2006, 03:49 AM

My sister who was my best friend was hit by a truck on Dec 8,2006 and died while crossing the street. She was always there for me no matter what. It was so sudden and shocking that I still have so many questions like WHY? She was right by my side when I gave birth to my daughter and it was a truly amazing experience for her. No I don't have anyone I can pick up the phone and just chat with. I love her and I'll miss her very much!!
She is now in heaven with my father who died of a seizure on January 31, 1988. They'll now be able to take care of each other and celebrate all the holidays together. We miss them both so much!! My daughter now has 2 guardian angels looking after her. :
Old 12-25-2006, 06:16 PM

Merry Christmas, Ashleigh (died Feb 23rd, 2006)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...s/Ashleigh.jpg

Merry Christmas, Isaac (murdered Aug 16th 2006)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ds/Babu50p.jpg

Mommy misses you every single day. My life is not the same without you in it. I will never stop fighting in your names. Never.
Old 12-28-2006, 11:06 AM

In Loving Memory of my Dad
who died one year ago today at 56.

You fought so bravely for such a short amount of time, but in the end you weren't able to beat the cancer.

I am so glad I was able to make it back in time to say goodbye to you. Holding your hand till the end is something I remember every day.

I miss you so much dad, I never ever thought I would be raising my boys without their Grandpa in their lives. That they will never know you breaks my heart every day.

I love you.
Old 12-28-2006, 05:25 PM

Grandma
October 12,1932- December 28,2000

Nana, I just want you to know that I love you and I miss you with all my heart, my nana passed away from Ovarian Cancer

Grandpa
September 1,1919-May 22,1992

I bet you're telling everyone your jokes in heaven isn't it? you where my father and I actually called daddy as a child, I miss you, my grandpa died from a heartattack

Mom
December 22,1948-December 24,2006

Mom, your dead was so unexpected, I miss you so much, I will miss you everyday
Old 01-04-2007, 06:30 PM

Happy Birthday to my Dad. We miss you so very much!
Old 01-26-2007, 12:50 PM - Thread Starter

In Loving Memory of Boomer 9/90 - 1/19/07

Boomer was our 17 year old, golden retriever who was our beloved family member. He was a patient and loving dog and was always there for us. He was my first "baby" and was my sweet son's "brother". After a year of slowly going downhill, his body began giving out last week. Couldn't stand anymore, stopped eating and then couldn't eliminate. Its was a painful decision, but I wanted him to die with dignity. The last day of his life, I had a pet Reiki therapist come to our home to give him a session. I wanted him to be free from anxiety and stress. I would walk this path with him. I sat by the fire with him and brushed him out and cried many tears. Then, our family went together for his final journey. I looked deep into his brown eyes and told him how much I loved him and it was o.k. to go. It only took a minute. We have his ashes and a memorial table in our dining room to honor his memory.

In Honor of My Sweet Boom Dog,

Lisa

Lisa, Todd, Dane and Amber: & :::
Old 01-27-2007, 04:25 AM

Sis 1962-1992

The other half of me, the only person who could ever understand: the big sister who will always be the hero I strive to emulate.
Old 02-20-2007, 02:24 AM

Daniel Lee 3/14/69 - 4/23/94
I miss you every day.

Dad 7/6/45 - 10/4/06

Someday we will be together again.
I love you.

~*The days are long, but the years are short.*~
Old 02-23-2007, 02:04 AM

This is tribute to my hippy, happy wonderful brother. He was living in Mexico on the beach being a bum playing the conga s and lovin every minute of it.He eventually came back home and him and his buddies were in the process of buying some acreage to share. They were each gonna put a house or yurt or something to live and have shared land and grow their own food. They were gonna drive to the location and look at it one more time before the posession date. My mom told him not to go, something bad was gonna happen she just knew. He didnt listen. THey were on their way up and my brother told his friends that he knew he was gonna die tonight the feeling had just come across him, and could they pull over to the nearest liquir store. My brother proceeded to get wasted(he wasnt the one driving). About 20 minutes from the property the car hit black ice and hit a pole. My brother was instantly killed. No one else had a scratch on them. I will never forget my brother. I came from an emotionally abusive household and he was the one that kept me going.I was 13 and he was 23. I not only lost my brother, but i also lost the only family member that has ever cared for me..........how I miss my brother!! Sean leonard Haight...September 1968- February 1991
Old 03-12-2007, 11:41 PM

It's been a month since we took our precious daughter Ruby off of life support due to a complication of RSV.

I wanted to do a memorial post to let her know that we all miss her very much. Mommy misses you so much Roo Roo and each day that goes by is one step closer to me wrapping my arms around you again when we meet in Heaven.

I love you so much Roo,

Mommy

I'll sing your favourite song before I go to bed, you are my sunshine!!
Old 04-17-2007, 12:50 AM

Today would have been Ruby's 2nd birthday and I just wanted to do a little memorial and light a for her. I made a special Roo Roo Bear for her, wishing her a : on a voice chip and putting in some of her ashes.

Roo's Birthday Bear
Roo's Birthday Bear Bottom (cause it just made me giggle)

I miss you so much sweet Ruby and I so desperately wish that you were here with us. You are such an energetic and happy child and I miss that terribly.

(((((huggles ~ kissies ~ toe nibbles)))))

Mommy
Old 04-26-2007, 01:45 PM

for my DH
as we pass yet another anniversary of you leaving this world
RIP my sweet man, my best friend, my soulmate my
& beloved Daddy.
9/23/1972-8/25/2005

Blissful Mama to DD-(5), DS-(6) and someone new due in November!
Old 05-04-2007, 02:48 AM

Chloe Isabella
b. February 5, 2007
Received her angel wings on March 28, 2007

http://chloe-fontana.memory-of.com/

Single WAHM to 5yo DD, 2yo DS, and forever 7 week old angel DD.
Old 05-13-2007, 01:24 PM - Thread Starter

Lighting candles today, Mother's Day, for my Mother and Grandmothers Clara and Rosella. Miss you all so much!

Warmly,

Lisa

Lisa, Todd, Dane and Amber: & :::
Old 05-13-2007, 10:01 PM

My mom was cool, my mom was smart, my mom was loving, my mom taught me how to be a woman & a mom, my mom drove me crazy & was my best friend. My mom loved my kids. My mom was too young to leave us. I miss her alot today, our first Mother's Day not together. The world should spin a little slower because my mom's not here. Everyone who sees me should notice a little piece of me missing because my mom's not here. I want to go outside & scream "MOM" & see if she answers. I want to dream about her tonight just to see her. I want her to come to Aidan somehow & let him know she can still see him & loves him tons. I light a candle for my momma pajama because I can still feel her next to me.

Old 06-17-2007, 12:31 PM

Lighting a candle for my dad this Father's Day...

He taught me the simple pleasure of sitting on the patio with a glass of lemonade, watching the world go by. He taught me that the mind needs to be conditioned just like the body, and sparked my love for all things medical when he bought me The Visible Man at age three. He liked to "wind us up and let us go," something all kids need sometimes. If he had gotten the chance to meet my little Liz, he would have spoiled her rotten.

Instead of a funeral, he had a memorial drag race!

Peace, Dad! It was fun while it lasted.
Old 06-18-2007, 02:40 PM

Very cool about the memorial drag race, Jen. Sounds like something my dad would have enjoyed as well... :

A belated Father's Day candle for my dad. We missed you very much on our first Father's Day without you.
Old 06-22-2007, 06:20 PM

In memory of my father who died on May 1st, 2007 after a long fight with cancer. I miss him so much.

HoneyFern

The Blog

Never let your schooling interfere with your education. ~Mark Twain~

Old 06-25-2007, 03:09 PM

This past Saturday 6/23/07 my grandmother died. I miss her terribly but know she has found peace. I'm thankful she was able to meet my daughter Emmaline who I named after her. She was a strong, kind woman and I miss her.

User Tag List