I am lost. (updated) - Page 4 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-22-2012, 12:00 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I just wanted to tell you that I read your blog. I am so very very sorry for the loss of your beautiful daughter.  I am also so very happy to see that you have a new little one!! And I am glad to know that Emily is doing well..of course she is with such a loving mother.  I want you to know that I have stopped making mountains out of molehills because of you.  I will cherish motherhood.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-23-2013, 12:12 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I read your blog long before finding you here, as well. I think of you and Megan often when I am putting my daughter down for her nap. Many blessings for you, mama, and for the beautiful spirit of your lovely daughter, Megan.

Old 05-05-2013, 04:38 AM

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)

i want to say i am sorry for the losses you have went thru and i am glad you are doing better and have a new baby on the way

happily in love with dh blowkiss.gif and raise my three jelly beansjumpers.gif and missing my  babies in heavenangel3.gifangel3.gifangel2.gifangel1.gifangel1.gifangel1.gif angel.gif we finely got are rainbow and me and her daddy are so glad are rainbow is here  born on 11/07/2013 

User Tag List