Nm. - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 49 Old 07-20-2010, 04:32 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Deleted. Thanks. I was getting judged way to much on here. I did not post this thread to be hurt more than I am already.

Me and my wonderful husband serve God. Blessed with twin girls 2/11/11. <3

#2 of 49 Old 07-20-2010, 04:36 PM

a sad story that happens more then you think.
I am sorry.
Tricia

momma to 7
:
#3 of 49 Old 07-20-2010, 04:46 PM

I'm so sorry.

Fledgling midwife on hiatus, Wife to B, mama to C (c/s ribboncesarean.gif 12/04) and S hbac.gif (12/07), angel3.gif m/c (3/12) and expecting another bean 6/13 stork-suprise.gif.

#4 of 49 Old 07-20-2010, 08:59 PM

I'm so sad for you. Is there any adult that could go there for you to confirm where he is? I can't even fathom this. It must be so heart wrenching. hugs
#5 of 49 Old 07-21-2010, 10:11 AM

I am so sorry, no it is not a death but it is still a huge loss that is amplified by the feelings of anxiety and hopelessness. Just keep praying mama, and imagining how it will feel when he is finally in your arms again. Please don't be quiet about it, you have been wronged and you are going through an extreme amount of pain and none of this is your fault. Your ex is evil, and probably would have found a way to abduct him even if you had stayed in the shelter. Please be open to support from the people around you, you will find strength in it. (((hugs)))
#6 of 49 Old 07-21-2010, 12:30 PM

((((HUGS))))

My heart is with you... yes, it is hard. Sometimes it is the hardest thing in the world... living without the child, knowing the child is living without you. I don't know what to say except that I completely understand what you feel. I haven't seen my 3 oldest children in over 9 years, and I know it's my fault. The pain... is immense. Even with my three younger children, it doesn't change my love and loss of the others.

Love to you.

)O(   Far-away Mama to: Pooka (16)...Alex (14)...Mickie-Lamb (13)...Solo Mama to: Punkin' Seed (8)...Tootsie Pop (6)...Lil' Man (3) and a yikes2.gif due February 2012

~~~~ribbonpurple.gifDV Survivor/Fibroribbonpurple.gif~~~~ 

4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32**heartbeat.gif36***40

#7 of 49 Old 07-21-2010, 01:00 PM

I could not read without posting. I am so so so so sorry for all that has happened to you and your son. It is not your fault, it is your ex's fault, but I can understand being tortured by "what ifs". Be gentle with yourself.

Best wishes and good luck!
#8 of 49 Old 07-21-2010, 01:42 PM

I can't even begin to imagine your pain. My thoughts are with you and your family and I hope for his safe return.
#9 of 49 Old 07-21-2010, 04:48 PM

I'm so sorry.
#10 of 49 Old 07-21-2010, 04:55 PM

I'm so sorry. It is not your fault, and you should not hide your pain. Have you tried to get legal help? There are organisations for abducted children, maybe somebody knows how you can get help to get him back? England has signed the Hague convention, has it not?
#11 of 49 Old 07-21-2010, 07:47 PM

I hope you can find some peace in knowing that you are not the one who did anything wrong,your ex took your child and is the one in the wrong here. I pray for your peace of mind.
#12 of 49 Old 07-21-2010, 08:18 PM

You really are incredibly strong to be dealing with this atrocity committed by your ex. I can't even imagine the heartache you've experienced by this. Can you see if the police or phone company can put a trace on your phone calls you receive, to see if they're really coming from England? He could say that as a dodge, in case you'd actually come looking. Maybe try one (or all) of the following:

(this may be of help especially: http://www.visaus.com/childabduct.html )

National Center for Missing and Exploited Children missingkids.com

Adam Walsh Resource Center http://www.amw.com/about_amw/john_walsh.cfm

National Center for Victims of Crime www.ncvc.org

Or, better yet, call the FBI to ask what can be done about this, if anything. Or if it's true that he's in England, maybe contact the consulate over there.

There has got to be something you can do to track this...ex down and get your child back. At least I pray there is. Don't give up mama!

Circ doesn't work! Stop the violence of circumcison. Had another UP/UC/HB in August!
#13 of 49 Old 07-21-2010, 10:34 PM

I am so very sorry. Please please don't blame yourself.
#14 of 49 Old 07-21-2010, 10:52 PM

I am so sorry.
#15 of 49 Old 07-22-2010, 12:26 AM

mama, having lived with forced separation from my children and having contact completely cut for a couple of years even, I know how painful it is. I am glad you at least know that he is 'safe' (in the sense of his father doesn't seem to want to physically harm him) but I think it's bunk that nothing can be done. I definitely suggest hitting all those links posted above, make contacts, try everything that seems even remotely like it might help. Heck.. even if it doesn't seem like it would.

I lived with that silent pain for a long time, but things have been made right (not that the hurt can ever be erased)... I hope that someone can help you and your little boy.

Pagan  lovin'  WOW playing mum to 5 boys in the wonderful land of Oz ... FOR THE HORDE! hehehe
#16 of 49 Old 07-22-2010, 01:40 AM

That is heartwrenching...I would be in complete agony. I am so sorry. I pray that your son will be with you again soon somehow, and that your ex will get prosecuted for this. Isn't there any way to fight this and get them found without moving out of the country? Can't your son give you some clue as to where he is exactly, or does your ex listen to the conversations? Is your son on the missing persons registries/websites? This just makes me sick, I am so sorry.

knit.gifMama to reading.gif  and  babygirl.gif
#17 of 49 Old 07-22-2010, 01:53 AM

mama to two DD's, 7 and 3 (3 rounds of IVF and more FET's than I can remember)
#18 of 49 Old 07-22-2010, 02:06 AM

I am so sorry mama

Amara ~ Married to my HS sweetheart, we're having a blast with baby Z (1/29/2011)

#19 of 49 Old 07-22-2010, 02:41 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
How horrible that must be, mama. It's not your fault. Can the police trace the calls? Do you know any relatives of your ex that the authorities might interview?
I can't imagine the pain but I'm sure your son knows how much you love him and in no way is this your fault. I hope you are reunited with your precious son soon.

Mom &  RN   intactivist.gif
Pardon the typos - CWOK (cat walking on keyboard)   signcirc1.gif

#20 of 49 Old 07-22-2010, 02:59 AM

I'm so sorry for this horrible pain you're in. I am glad though, as horrible as this situation is, that you are getting to talk to your son. I hope you continue to speak to him and that you tell him how much he's loved, wanted, and needed and that he's done nothing wrong.

I think you may need to find a counselor to help you process all this. It's unimaginable, and being pregnant on top of it as well... It just seems to me that you may need an experienced ear to help you. You are in my thoughts, sending you LOVE and STRENGTH and PEACE Hang in there momma, for you are very Wise and Strong.

Married to Michael and Mother of Jake 9, Jillianne 7, Jensen 5, Jacen 4. I've got severe osteoporosis, a fractured hip and chronic pain-so please be patient with me! Pagan,Crocheter,Reader,Homeschooler- that's me in a nutshell.

#21 of 49 Old 07-22-2010, 09:28 AM

Love and Light to you, mama. I hope you use those contacts and find someone who can legally assist you.

Momma to my beautiful blessing pinktongue.gif (Nov '08) and two Spirit babies angel3.gif (Dec '09) and angel2.gif (July '10)

#22 of 49 Old 07-25-2010, 12:59 AM

Just want to say how sorry I am. This happened to my ex-husband as a 4 year old. His father took him to England also. His mother waited a long time to go over there to fight for him and in the long run she ended up not getting custody and only got him for one month every summer. At the time the English courts really looked down on the fact that she didn't come over right away. I hope you won't wait too long. I think the media has been able to shed more light on these kinds of cases over the years and maybe a media outlet could help you. I really hope you get your son back soon.

homebirth.jpgMama to 4 girls and forever missing Bright 6/12/10. Married to my best friend and dreaming of the day we leave the city for chicken3.gif
#23 of 49 Old 07-27-2010, 07:42 AM

Hi Momma!
I a so sorry. This is te worst someone can do to you!
I am European and living in Europe and also am a lawyer. Although I am not sure, I would try and contact the European Union and Interpol and see what they can do. We have a pretty strict law regading residency. He might have registered somewhere. If he is English it can be assumed that he stayed in an English speaking country. Have you ever tried to contact the Authorities here?
I wish you all the best!

Barbara, Mama to Isabel (06/2004), Jake (08/2006-03/2007), Noah (01/2008), and Matteo (07/2011) 
Please always research the safety of vaccines even if your doctor tells you they are harmless! novaxnocirc.gif

#24 of 49 Old 07-27-2010, 01:59 PM

I am so sorry. I can't imagine what you must be going through. I agree with PP's that say not to keep silent. Talking about it will help you cope, and it could also play a part in helping you resolve the issue. You never know what other people's experiences are, and someone with important information or connections can't help you if they don't know about it. Please don't keep it bottled up inside, mama.
#25 of 49 Old 07-27-2010, 06:06 PM

I was just thinking about the dad who was fighting for years to get his son back from another country and finally did. Does anyone know who I mean? I'm sorry if the details aren't correct...I think something happened like he divorced the mother of his son and then the mother died having another baby and the stepdad took the son to another country. It got a lot of media attention. I know it's a different situation, but as someone already said, the media attention helped.
#26 of 49 Old 07-27-2010, 07:24 PM - Thread Starter

nm

Me and my wonderful husband serve God. Blessed with twin girls 2/11/11. <3

#27 of 49 Old 07-27-2010, 08:38 PM

s mamma, I couldn't read and not post... I have no idea where you'd even start with trying to get your son back, but I wish you all the best. I can not even imagine being forcefully seperated from my boys. s
#28 of 49 Old 08-16-2010, 01:58 PM
EVC

I am so, so sorry.

Have you tried this?

http://travel.state.gov/abduction/so...ions_3848.html

If you haven't already, please contact the US State Department (above). They should be able to open a case and advise you.

Quote:
was just thinking about the dad who was fighting for years to get his son back from another country and finally did. Does anyone know who I mean?
I remember that. The child was from Brazil, I think?

PhDin' mama to dd (Oct. 2005)
#29 of 49 Old 08-16-2010, 02:08 PM

#30 of 49 Old 08-16-2010, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strong Mama View Post
Thank you all for the replies and links..we(my famiily) are trying to do everything we can do, finances are very limited but the last time my son called me he said he was at his grandmothers visiting, so at least I know where he WAS. I have several friends in that town( i lived in the UK) and they have not seen my son around. I have also contacted social services in several cities. I am trying. This is something you see on Lifetime TV,not my life. I just try to have faith that God will answer our prayers and bring my son home to me.

There is a lot you can do without costing you any money. Have you contacted the state department and opened a case? Have you called the FBI? Call social services in England is going to do you no good if you have no kidnapping case filed. With all do respect, I would not be just sitting back waiting for God to bring my son back, I would be doing everything in my power to make it happen.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page