Mother of 4 Angels - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-19-2012, 12:27 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi everyone!  My name is Karen and I am 34 years old.  My husband and I have lost 4 children due to miscarriage.  3 were very early on at 7-9 weeks gestation.  My most recent was in October of last year.  I was 20 weeks along with Joey.  We aren't sure exactly what happened, but it seems the placenta pulled away from the uterus.  There was blood in the fluid surrounding him.  When we had the 20 week ultrasound they noticed that he wasn't as big as he should be and there were other things that just didn't look right.  So we went to a high risk OB.  There they did an amnio.  It was during the post amnio ultrasound that we watched our baby's heartbeat go down and he died. 

We have two living sons, ages 7 and 3.  I am so blessed to have them.  They keep me going and keep me busy.  If it wasn't for them, I'm not sure what place or state of mind my husband and I would be right now.  I am so blessed to have my  husband also.  He is my rock, my best friend. 

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello.  My prayers are with all of you that have lost a child.  Hugs! 

Karen

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-20-2012, 07:39 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)

I'm so sorry for your losses.  I had a miscarriage many years ago.  I found a lot of support and information in the Birth Loss forum

Old 06-25-2012, 04:10 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Thank you!  I will check out the forum. 

Tags
Grief And Loss
User Tag List