my sister is grieving the loss of her children - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 10 Old 07-30-2006, 01:53 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
on the phone with her today she broke down and said she realized she is grieving the death of her children

her ex has, imho, kidnapped her babies, ds 6 and dd3. she has not seen her ds for 6 months, other than a handful of times. she has not seen dd3 for 2 weeks now. if you need to know the details, i have a post in single parenting about her situation.

i do not know how to help her i feel like i am getting sucked up into a hole myself. my heart aches for her. my heart aches for her babies. i feel nauseaous much of the time. i can break into tears at a moment's notice. and i am NOT my sister. i cannot imagine how she is even feeling

i feel guilty i am 6 hours away from her and cannot hold her so she can cry in my lap. i feel guilty that i can do nothing other than listen to her tears and cries on the phone. i feel guilty that i cannot make my little sister stop hurting. i feel guilty when i am happy knowing what my sister is going through.

i feel like God has forgotten her in her pain that he has abandoned her. she has done nothing to deserve to not see her children. they are her babies and she stayed at home with them since they were born why would her ex do such a hideous thing as to keep his kids from her. can he not see that they would also suffer?

if this is not the right place to post, i'm sorry.

Midwifery student , Mama to my 4 amazing kids. treehugger.gif

#2 of 10 Old 07-30-2006, 01:59 PM

Oh G-d. I am so sorry.
#3 of 10 Old 07-31-2006, 02:49 AM

Again , ,

If only postive thoughts and prayers were enough right now. . .
#4 of 10 Old 07-31-2006, 02:52 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Being forcibly separated from her children must be such a horror for your sister. My heart breaks for her..

Normal is just a setting on your dryer.
#5 of 10 Old 07-31-2006, 06:35 AM

I am so sorry for your sister. What he's doing is just awful. I wish her peace for now and peace for your family.
#6 of 10 Old 07-31-2006, 11:09 AM

Lighting a candle for your family

Much Love~

Lisa

Lisa, Todd, Dane and Amber: & :::
#7 of 10 Old 07-31-2006, 06:31 PM

sneding peaceful vibes our way and hoping an praying everything turns out allright

cold.gifme + headscratch.gif him and one littlecat.gifPaco the Taco hoping for one of these  makebabe.gifin the near future

#8 of 10 Old 07-31-2006, 08:35 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisamarie
Lighting a candle for your family

Much Love~

Lisa
I will also...and lots of prayers.

- Emy . Single mom to DS nut.gif Ezra (15.12.05), angel2.gif Thames (reincarnated 18.04.08) and DD rainbow1284.gif babyf.gif Allora (11.02.11) and dog2.gif Hoppylactivist.gif  novaxnocirc.gif  waterbirth.jpg fambedsingle2.gif bfinfant.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif

#9 of 10 Old 08-09-2006, 06:55 PM - Thread Starter

thank you everyone. her dd's 4th birthday is approaching on the 19th and it does not look like she will be able to see her
she is having a low day.

Midwifery student , Mama to my 4 amazing kids. treehugger.gif

#10 of 10 Old 08-10-2006, 10:57 AM

You know Mandi, I was a victim of parental kidnapping when I was 9. It was really hard at first; my father had my step-mother all lined up to "replace" our natural mother. I cannot imagine what she went through. But I will say this, she needs to ACT NOW. Because children are children. They forget. When our natural mother found us three years later, it was too late. We hadn't forgotten her, but we'd moved on past the missing her. We had a good life, a good family, and she was now the enemy because she messed it up. She needs to see a judge, the FBI now will investigate parental kidnapping cases. Back then, they saw it as a state problem which was why she didn't find us for the 3 yrs. Two days after the FBI got involved, they knew where we were, where we went to church, school, etc. She needs to act. I know she's heartbroken and terrified, but the longer she waits the harder it is going to be to reunite.

Many s and : for your sister and those little babies.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page