Forum Jump: 

#151 of 157 Old 07-28-2007, 01:17 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by muckemom View Post
I need to have this thread deleted.

I just can't deal with the negativity (not ON the actual thread, all of you have been very sweet) but the other messages I am getting from people.

Can't deal right now, I need a safe place and this is not it.

Big ((((hugs))))) to all of you that posted on the thread though, thank you.
I'm so so sorry you're dealing with this, on top of the grief you must be experiencing. Please keep the thread. It is an education in itself. People need to realize that this is not a decision that's made lightly, and that women know what's best for their own and their children's lives. You are your children's best advocate. Nobody knows your situation like you do. What you ended up deciding, you did with all the knowledge of your unique circumstance which nobody else was privy to (and which is nobody else's business). Nobody can change it now, anyway. It doesn't do any good to say, "You should have [whatever]." All we can (and should) do now is give you our unconditional love and support to help you with your grief.

(The story by hahamommy moved me to tears. Thank you for posting it, hahamommy.)
#152 of 157 Old 07-28-2007, 05:39 PM

I'm sorry someone felt like it was good idea to burden you further with unkind, judgemental words. You get to feel how you feel.

Eden yikes.gif, working on a PhD in Education mama to Laurelleshamrocksmile.gif (16), Orijoy.gif (6), Yarrowfaint.gif (4) and Linusfly-by-nursing1.gif (1) partner to Brice. 
#153 of 157 Old 07-28-2007, 07:22 PM

You've been in my thoughts. I'm sorry you had to go through this experience and wish you all the safety and healing in the world. , mama.

Can't give up actin' tough, it's all that I'm made of. Can't scrape together quite enough to ride the bus to the outskirts of the fact that I need love. ~ Neko Case

#154 of 157 Old 07-28-2007, 07:34 PM

supportive hugs from me

I am so sorry people are being negative here where you thought you would be safe.

The emotions and feelings come and go, sometimes the triggers cannot be easily identified. Dealing with them when they crop up unexpectedly is hard work.

You don’t owe them an explanation, just a response.
#155 of 157 Old 07-28-2007, 10:06 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Hugs to you. I've been there, in a very similar situation, and made the same choice as you did. It was rough at times, but eventually I made peace with my decision. I know without a doubt it was the right thing for me to do. PM me if you ever want to talk.

"Have faith in yourself and in the direction you have chosen." Ralph Marston

#156 of 157 Old 07-28-2007, 10:52 PM

Jen read.gif Mama of 2 precious boys blowkiss.gif (9)  flowersforyou.gif (6)  and still in heartbeat.gif with my Matt hat.gif after 12 years together. 

rainbow1284.gif Domestic Violence Children's Advocate and Counselor hug2.gif

homebirth.jpg bf.jpg nocirc.gif ribbonjigsaw.gif 

#157 of 157 Old 07-29-2007, 02:21 PM

Again,

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page