she was supposed to be ours forever - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#61 of 107 Old 11-09-2007, 07:46 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks BellaBear, do you know the way to forgiveness and peace with lies in case we lose her due to lies? I don't want to be hateful,and I don't want to be dead, Please help me find the way. People lie and are believed all of the time. People with the greatest power. How do we stand up to that? Hard crap. Please help me sort it through and come to peace.
#62 of 107 Old 11-13-2007, 09:29 PM

any updates?
#63 of 107 Old 11-14-2007, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPJJJ View Post
any updates?
I was wondering the same thing - silence could mean either good or bad news, here's hoping (finger crossed and lots of positive thoughts) she's too busy catching up with her little girl to update us rather than the terrible alternative; racked with grief over her loss.

Sam, mum to: Ian, James, Lottie, Maddy, Jack, Ruby, Bronte & Sophia and Nate
#64 of 107 Old 11-14-2007, 12:24 PM - Thread Starter

No news but it feels like bad. I had gotten a message that she had spoken to the people from the office where I feel they lied, manipulated and played games, now wants to apeak with me again but nothing, silence. Thanks for caring.
#65 of 107 Old 11-14-2007, 02:25 PM

: You are in my thoughts and prayers mama!!
#66 of 107 Old 11-14-2007, 04:55 PM - Thread Starter

Thank you, seems I have lost all hope and I am back to crying 24-7. I don't know how to make it. Please continue to rap me in warmth and prayers.
#67 of 107 Old 11-14-2007, 06:18 PM

Oh, mama. I am so sorry. Why have you not found out yet????
Thinking of you and sending positive thought your way.
#68 of 107 Old 11-14-2007, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momtomany View Post
Thanks BellaBear, do you know the way to forgiveness and peace with lies in case we lose her due to lies? I don't want to be hateful,and I don't want to be dead, Please help me find the way. People lie and are believed all of the time. People with the greatest power. How do we stand up to that? Hard crap. Please help me sort it through and come to peace.
Oh mama...I don't know what I'd do. I'm sure I'd be crying and upset as you are
I just today found out about this book and have it on hold at my library:
http://www.amazon.com/Peace-Every-St.../dp/0553351397

Maybe it could help you, too.
#69 of 107 Old 11-14-2007, 10:38 PM - Thread Starter

I HAVE NOT HEARD YET AS THE PERSON MAKIng the decision has been busy, needs to speak with me, prob tomorrow. Yes, I was just reading another book by the same author last night.

He says I am sad, feel sad, notice how and where it hurts and notice that it changes. Feelings change. Yes, that is true. The wisdom part is to stay with them and feel them and experience the change. Ikes.
#70 of 107 Old 11-16-2007, 01:22 PM - Thread Starter

It will be official by Monday. I will have an answer. Oddly, I trust the woman making the decision. I feel she has looked at everything. The problem with that is everything includes bogus info. She sayas she is looking for a thread or theme and will explore all info today. So if I trust this woman I have to respect her decision and thank her for her time. I will know she has done her best. It hurts so much and I have a head-lung infection now. I asked her if I mighht might use her agency for any additional placements as I can't deal with the agency who did all of this to us. She said it was a possibility. so I guess that is that. I have been accused of breast feeding this child when she was six. It is all very complicated but she had an obsession with breasts from the day I met her and she would run to people she liked with big breasts and squeeze I made jokes to the therapist that I wanted to wear a bra to bed for protection. I had to have the lovely duty of moving her to her own bed after she slept with her foster mom for a year. So you know the drill about the bed in my room next to ours, mattress on the floor, then me in her bed in the other room. I don't even know the accusations against me. What she read to me yesterday surprised me. I am misunderstood a lot I think and deal better with children. I can'y imagine what is going on in this child's mind and heart. Ay least everyone realizes we love her deeply. We want this seriously disturbed child back. Is there still time for prayer? Please Pray to whomever you pray to. Thanks.
#71 of 107 Old 11-16-2007, 10:08 PM

I am praying for you. The earth needs more people like you.
#72 of 107 Old 11-16-2007, 11:34 PM

I will pray that you get your daughter back from them so she can be back at home with her mom-you.

A few good quotes for you, and I am feverently hoping you get good news soon.

We are only permitted to grieve because we have been privileged to love...~Anonymous

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."

Some people are like slinkies.........They're not really good for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs

And here is some wisdom to help guide you in your travels on Earth:

An old Cherokee is teaching his grandson about life.

"A fight is going on inside me," he said to the boy.
"It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves.

One is evil. He is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed,
arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority,
lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.

The other is good. He is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity,
humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity,
truth, compassion, and faith.

This same fight is going on inside you,
and inside every other person, too."

The grandson thought about it for a minute
and then asked his grandfather,
"Which wolf will win?"

The old Cherokee replied simply,
"The one you feed."

Circ doesn't work! Stop the violence of circumcison. Had another UP/UC/HB in August!
#73 of 107 Old 11-19-2007, 03:01 PM

Hopeing for good news.
#74 of 107 Old 11-19-2007, 06:37 PM

: still praying for a happy update!
#75 of 107 Old 11-20-2007, 05:22 PM

Any news?
#76 of 107 Old 11-20-2007, 09:05 PM

Circ doesn't work! Stop the violence of circumcison. Had another UP/UC/HB in August!
#77 of 107 Old 11-22-2007, 01:27 PM - Thread Starter

Message yesterday she will not return. Many problems with the way the case was done but dishonest people always win, look at our country in war based on lies. My baby gone based on lies. No energy to fight. Love ya anyway.
#78 of 107 Old 11-22-2007, 05:45 PM

God Bless you, I am so very sorry. I would go to the press with the story. Spread it far and wide. Contact your state legislator as well. She is worth continuing to fight! Look into suing the foster care system in your state as well.
#79 of 107 Old 11-23-2007, 09:54 AM - Thread Starter

I wish I had your faith and energy. They have already dragged me face down in the mud after the cart. Mishshapen and twisted all that they can. No energy to speak. She needs to go to another adoptive home asap as she is with a 24 year old foster mother in a trailer that old. Filled with old plastic toys.
#80 of 107 Old 11-24-2007, 04:36 PM - Thread Starter

That's it, we are fighting. Just decided. We will need every dime we can get and I can set it up directly to the attorney. If I don't fight I will die. I need to fight for her. I'll do whatever I can to fight for my baby even when people keep finding it so damned easy to make me cry. Even if I am so ill I can't breathe. There ya go, their argument that I am too ill to parent. Ha Ha, now college kid has this, have to get her to school tomorrow and need a doc to see her by phone and give her steroids and antibiotics. What fun. Thanks for your support. I will google tonight when I am unable to sleep. Please tell your friends. Sending peace because I need peace and don't feel it. May it come back round.
#81 of 107 Old 11-24-2007, 06:26 PM

There is another case that has gotten press lately in WAsh State, I think. Definitely Pacific Northwest. The family is fighting and public support is on their side. I wish I could remember where I saw the link.
#82 of 107 Old 11-25-2007, 01:10 AM - Thread Starter

I would like to hear about all of the issues like ours people know about. Please keep us in your thoughts. I would like to think that threat of exposure would stop them. If attorney is planning a costly appeal, it can't occur. The corruption in these crutial systems kills me. As does the robbing of children from their mamas instead of offering them help when they need it. I believe many women would make it through, with a little help. It's dangerous and scarey for our kids. And mine id lost in limbo land.
#83 of 107 Old 11-25-2007, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momtomany View Post
I would like to hear about all of the issues like ours people know about. Please keep us in your thoughts. I would like to think that threat of exposure would stop them. If attorney is planning a costly appeal, it can't occur. The corruption in these crutial systems kills me. As does the robbing of children from their mamas instead of offering them help when they need it. I believe many women would make it through, with a little help. It's dangerous and scarey for our kids. And mine id lost in limbo land.
No one likes bad press, they hate to be under the magnifying glass of the press, especially when they have stuff to hide! Can you contact reporters for your local newspaper as well as national papers? They love human interest stories!
I'd start that way. Good luck, and I am so glad you are fighting for your daughter!

#84 of 107 Old 11-25-2007, 10:00 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks Tammy, I will get moving on this then. I have 35 questions and 5 emails to the attorney already. I don't want to make any moves without her. The press can be done with even hiding the part of the state I live in. Small state and I want her protected. Your help is terrific, thanks.
#85 of 107 Old 11-27-2007, 04:17 AM - Thread Starter

Meeting with Attorney Thurs to discuss options and procedure. RULES for me I think best summarizes. Robot young foster mom would not evn let me drop off rest of kids things when no one home. She could have gone through on her own. No one is thinking of my child.
#86 of 107 Old 11-27-2007, 03:06 PM - Thread Starter

Sorry to disappoint moms, I can't do this. I quit. I read the report and they went after me and made me look crazy. They used some health issues and my abuse history and PTSD and made me look nuts. I am not able to fight like that. I am demanding that my child be put in adoptive home now so she can get out of this system. anyone in Vermont want to adopt a 7 year old? Please let me know. She doesn't have a chance in hell. I am too weak to be personally attacked like that. It is repetitive of childhood abuse.
#87 of 107 Old 11-27-2007, 03:33 PM

Don't give up.

knit.gifMama to reading.gif  and  babygirl.gif
#88 of 107 Old 11-27-2007, 07:46 PM

Oh, mama I'm not a praying person, but I do pray that you have the strength to take on what you can. I am so incredibly sorry for the pain that you and your daughter are going through. I hope you're okay.
#89 of 107 Old 11-27-2007, 10:00 PM

Don't give up!!! Isn't there a statute of limitations on stuff like that??

Keep reaching, you'll get somewhere on this.

#90 of 107 Old 11-28-2007, 02:03 AM - Thread Starter

Tammy, there is , I want my kid to go on, get adopted and have a life, They have made me out to be a raving lunatic. And right now it ain't feeling good inside.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page