My daughter died - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 88 Old 09-01-2003, 01:43 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am so very sorry for your loss, you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

((HUGS))
#62 of 88 Old 09-01-2003, 01:53 PM
Banned

I haven't stopped weeping since I read your post. My heart is broken for you. I don't know what to say, except that in this tremendous depth of grief and despair, I hope that you will find some peace.
#63 of 88 Old 09-01-2003, 04:54 PM

I am so incredibly sorry. I am in Kansas City, I am pming you my contact info.

Not all those who wander are lost 
#64 of 88 Old 09-01-2003, 06:29 PM

I am so sorry for your loss mama, I can not even imagine the pain you must be in. Please know we are with you in spirit, and thinking of you. Sending light and love and strength.

Debi

Single mama to Alex(13), Maddy(12), Sam(8), Violet(6), and Ruby(3). fly-by-nursing1.gif
#65 of 88 Old 09-01-2003, 07:24 PM

I am so sorry!! My heart goes out to you.
#66 of 88 Old 09-01-2003, 09:30 PM

Oh, i am so sorry.

Chrissy, lucky mama to Noah (9), Lilah (6), Rowan (3) and Laney (1).
#67 of 88 Old 09-01-2003, 10:10 PM

I'm terribly sorry. The worst thing that can happen...

Kristine
#68 of 88 Old 09-02-2003, 09:28 PM

Kim, sweetie, I just found your thread. I have been thinking a lot about you since I got your ICAN post. God bless you sweetie. There is nothing I can say to take away your pain but know that lotsa love is being sent your way.
#69 of 88 Old 09-02-2003, 11:20 PM

I know how I felt when my sister died 43 years ago.

s

Hope your little is close to G-d and saves a place for you.
#70 of 88 Old 09-03-2003, 02:09 AM
Banned

I read your announcement way back on the first page and have been gutted ever since. I can see the soft cheeks of your baby girl and the satisfaction in her face when she stopped nursing for the last time.

I mourn for your loss. Having lost my family to death I do know the deep and bottomless abyss of that despair. My mother died when I was 6. I know how you must want to die for missing your daughter so.

Everyone who said she is still alive in another plain is right, it is true.

I was touched by the poem, someone sent you. Regardless of your religion - the Buddhists have something to say about our immortality, and I know it's right. And your daughter, like all of us, is immortal:
This is what they say to their loved ones as they pass to the next realm, with God, with eternity - with whatever you believe is on the other side:

"O Nobly born, when Thy body and mind were separating, thou must have experienced a glimpse of the Pure Truth
subtle, sparkling, bright, dazzling , glorious, and radiantly awesome, in appearance like a mirage moving across a landscape in spring time in one continuous stream of vibrations.

Be not daunted thereby, nor terrified nor awed. That is the radiance of thine own true nature. Recognize it."

Your daughter was caught up in that spring time.Our little babies come from that magic springtime and don'teven know they have left it by the age of 8 months. Oh she loves you for eternity. When you pass into your springtime you will meet her and embrace and it will be like you were never parted.

I mourn for your family's grief. My prayers are with you during this lonely time. You suffer, and she awaits the time of joy when you embrace again. She looks at you with kindness and adoration, knowing that the time of your reuinion is a second and a glance to her, and such an hard eternity for you. God be with you.
#71 of 88 Old 09-03-2003, 02:46 AM

My heart is breaking for you. I'm so very, very sorry.
#72 of 88 Old 09-03-2003, 01:31 PM

Location: Chester County, PA, but I'd rather run free amongst the sheep
I am so sorry for your loss, and you are in my thoughts.
#73 of 88 Old 09-03-2003, 03:29 PM

Your family is in my prayers.
#74 of 88 Old 09-03-2003, 08:40 PM

Please stay close to us Kim and take whatever you need from this warm and loving community of mamas --we are all here for you and your family, to hold you up and offer our love, support & prayers.
I am so deeply sorry to hear of your loss. You and your sweet Emma will be in my prayers.
#75 of 88 Old 09-03-2003, 08:58 PM

I am very sorry for your loss, words do not express it.

My deepest sympathies to you and your family.

Robin
#76 of 88 Old 09-03-2003, 11:03 PM
Len

I just wish you can find some light amongst all this darkness. The light from knowing that your daughter is forever in peace and that her short life was spent in complete happiness next to such a loving family.
Elena
#77 of 88 Old 09-03-2003, 11:22 PM

Kim, my heart is breaking into a million peices for you and your family. I can't even fathom such a loss.

You are going to have so many questions over the comming year. You'll have an entire year of first that will all be painful. I hope you have the support you need and the resources to reach out deeper if you need to. We're always here to listen when you need us.

My friends 5 year old son Jake died last year. She's still in such a deep state of greif. I still cry with her every time we're together.

In her case, they never found out exactly why he died. It sounds like that may be the case with your daughters death. It's going to be so hard and you're going to go over and over it all in your mind trying to make sence of it all.

Please know that we're here for you to support you and listen.

Again, I'm so sorry about your loss and send you and your family my love.
#78 of 88 Old 09-07-2003, 03:43 PM

I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
#79 of 88 Old 09-07-2003, 03:53 PM

Dear Kim, I'm so so very sorry about your loss. I can't even begin to understand what it feels like, only that my heart breaks for you.

I'll plant some fall flowers for Emma tomorrow.
Love, Simone
#80 of 88 Old 09-13-2003, 03:04 AM

Kim~
I am so sorry. My heart is breaking for you. You will be in my thoughts.
#81 of 88 Old 09-13-2003, 11:04 PM

Dear Kim,
We have not heard from you since your first post. As I am sure other MDC'ers are, I am wondering how you are doing since you are your husband returned home.

When you are ready please don't forget to let us know how you are. You have lots of love and support here please keep this close to your heart.

Tenderly,
Justine
#82 of 88 Old 09-13-2003, 11:55 PM

Just wanted to echo my sorrow, love, and confusion for your family

I wish you peace and strength and, of course, love.
#83 of 88 Old 09-15-2003, 01:17 AM

I am sooo sorry. There are no words...please know that we will all carry you and your family in our hearts and thoughts...may you take strength from that in the days and months to come.
#84 of 88 Old 09-15-2003, 08:19 PM

hugs kisses and precious wishes. soooooooooo sorry for ure loss mine 3 years in july it gets better . U will see her again one day and she is always with u. Try to have another it wont replace the hurt but it sure helps. There is a reason for everything even though u may not llike it and u dont know why.Cherish all the memories u had with her celebrate her life try not to dwell on her dearth and it hard. u can cry scream all u want u must grieve. There are a lot of books that helped me. any by john edward or sylvia browne joel rothchild try it consult a physic. Get on a antidepressant . Good luck. u r in my thoughts.
#85 of 88 Old 09-28-2003, 07:29 PM

Hey all I have been corresponding with Kim and she gave me the okay to post this to you all to let you know how she is doing. Anyway here is a note from Kim.

Quote:

That would be fine to let them know how I am doing.

We are hanging in there. It has been one month and four days...I can't believe it. Some days are easier than others, but they are mostly all hard.

Today I had a hard time...we have put all of our things in storage. It was one thing to pack up all of Emma's things, I was packing the whole house. But, putting it all in storage, that was hard. I couldn't help the whole time, it was just too much.

My dear sweet husband is still in shock I think. He is taking care of me, which I think doesn't allow him to fully feel all his grief. I continually tell him not to protect me, but he can't help it. I think that when we have another baby it will really hit him hard.

We just moved to Utah. It was a long drive, but it was nice to go to my baby's grave the other day. The move to Utah was planned...just not so soon. My husband was going to go to graduate school at the University of Utah next fall anyway...Emma just got us out here a little sooner. We are now staying with my parents for 2 weeks, then with Jeremy's Uncle and Aunt.

I miss Emma everyday so much. It is nice to be here near her grave and have a place to go and talk to her.

We are trying again, but I haven't started my cycles back yet. I was full time breastfeeding when Emma died..so we are patiently (not really) waiting for them to return. We wanted to get pregnant this fall or winter anyway, so we decided to stay with the original plan. We both feel such a strong need to fill our arms again. Without Emma everything is so quiet...we need that to change.

Thank you again for your love and support. We both appreciate it so much.

Much love to everyone,
Kim and Jeremy
#86 of 88 Old 09-28-2003, 07:33 PM

#87 of 88 Old 10-16-2003, 11:10 AM

Kim...
Your heart is already full to bursting, and I am wishing you an arm full of baby as well.
I don't know you, but I look at my daughter playing on the floor and know that I could just as easily be you. Much love to you and your family.
#88 of 88 Old 11-15-2003, 03:29 PM

Kathy-jo, Thanks for keeping in contact with Kim. This must still be such a difficult time for her and it will be many months before she can come back here and post. (((HUGS)))

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page