Goody Bags for kids of different age - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-18-2009, 05:23 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi,
We're having DD's 1st Bday and I am thinking about putting together a goody bag. The problem is we are having 9 or so kids all being different age. I want to make different goody bags. There will be 3 kids under one, four toddlers and then four kids ages 8-14.
I wanted to make a sock monkeys for little kids but then I probably won't be able to finish seven by the party. I then thought to put a bath toy for each young child
What would you recommend?
I would really like something natural and no cookies or candy. Honestly, no food for that matter.
What do you think about books? But then I have no idea what 8-14 old read.
Any ideas?
I want a goody bag consisting of one nice item rather than a bag full of stuff that gets lost in the car on the way home
Thanks a lot!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-18-2009, 08:16 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Puzzles - you can get nice puzzles for $3-$5 and get more complicated ones for the older kids.

Art supplies

Lynnteapot2.GIF, academicreading.gif,geek.gif wife, WOHM  to T jog.gif(4/01) and M whistling.gif (5/04)
Old 01-18-2009, 08:20 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
How about a small stuffed animal? Kids of all ages appreciate those. But if you really want something different for the older kids, a puzzle book (and maybe a pencil to go with it) is a good choice. You won't need different puzzle books for the different ages either- I'd try and keep it simple and have one "big kid gift" that are all the same.

Ruth, single mommy to Leah, 19, Hannah, 18 (commuting to college), and Jack, 13(homeschooled)

User Tag List