November '05 Mama Chat Thread for February '09 - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#61 of 142 Old 02-09-2009, 09:49 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by flapjack View Post
I can't believe how badly set up for snow we are nowadays.
Here too, but for us, the ice was what caused most of the problems. But still, for the midwest, you'd think we'd have provisions for this type of weather. It's not like we live in Mississippi or something.

I had a dream about QoC last night. She was pregnant!

Ever-evolving mama to my beautiful Brynn, and my little dimple-face Noah .
#62 of 142 Old 02-09-2009, 01:09 PM

Helen, that is worrisome, I agree. They were saying how there is no point to make such a huge expenditure for plows, salt, etc b/c this much snow hasn't happened before, and may not again. but where does that leave you all now, when you have to get to work and school and the roads can't be cleared? It's tough. On the flip side, we usually have much MORE snow, but the past 2 years we've only had one little 1 1/2 inch storm per year. The year Ethan was born was the last huge snowstorm, 6 years ago in Feb. we got a few feet.
#63 of 142 Old 02-09-2009, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Amy* View Post
I had a dream about QoC last night. She was pregnant!
EEK! Not in the plans right now!

Mama to DS (05/04) and DD (11/05), married to a wonderful DH.
#64 of 142 Old 02-09-2009, 01:34 PM

Hi Everyone!

I just emerged from my intensive yoga teacher training weekend, just caught up on everyone's posts.

Mel, thanks for sharing the belly pics. You look so beautiful! I love your maternity clothes, too.

Amy, have one of those dreams about me! Actually, I dreamt I was pregnant last night, so that was fun.

And how exciting for Aubrey to be pregnant again!

Spughy, hee hee, about the rain

As for all this snowy weather...I imagine with the climate change, a lot of councils/govts/etc are going to have to be much more prepared for different kinds of weather. I hope you all survive the snow and ice, Helen! How is KY doing these days, Amy?

Speaking of snow, we are traveling to Ottawa to see DH's family this week, and will be there for winterlude. I'm excited to get some snowy weather in, for Finley to experience it, and to have some wintry fun. That is a town that *is* prepared for snow, I'd imagine. The weather looks perfect for our weekend, so I am super-excited. Not as excited to deal with my MIL, but it'll all be fine. DH and I have dinner plans for Valentine's day, and our trip is five days, so not too long, so as to go too crazy from crazy in-laws.

So, this week feels kinda crazy, just knowing I've gotta pack and find warm clothes, but in a mostly fun kind of way.

All you knitting, crafty mamas are so inspiring! Q of C, what a GORGEOUS quilt! Amy's baby boy is one lucky guy. Spughy, that dress!!! HT, your socks! Helen, your sweater! Mel, your yoga sweater and lanterns!

I am so not crafty, and I can barely knit my way through a scarf. Every time I've tried to sew, it's a dismal failure. It is not something I've ever had an easy time with. I known if I made it a priority, I could probably develop some functional skill. I do love knitting, though, but don't know *how* I'd make my way through a pattern. It's like my brain doesn't work that way. Silly, I know. I imagine if/when I'm pregnant next, I may want to try knitting a blanket, or booties...but, as I said before, will probably be buying from some of you lovely ladies.

Helen, what size is "medium"? Like, would it fit Finley, or is it a baby size?

Ok, off to build a train track with my son.

Hey, on a random note: I went to my natural hair color for the first time in my life! It's pretty dark...dark blonde, almost brown, but I like it a lot. Feels good to be "off" hair color, at least for a while, or until I'm cast in something where they need me to color my hair. (I hope...)
#65 of 142 Old 02-09-2009, 07:16 PM

: I'm so glad Fox is home!

Quote:
She looks like she had fun

I'm loving all of the pictures - the projects look beautiful!

Keagan was sick all day yesterday - I think he is getting an ear infection. His temperature was up to 102.5 last night He kept having nightmares telling us to change the music to "the OTHER song"!

Oh, and I can't remember if I shared here or not - we got complete allergy results for him at the doctor's office last week - gluten, soy, eggs, dairy (cow and goat milk), peanuts, garlic, oranges, grapefruit. There were also multiple "moderate" level allergies, but I can't remember all of them. Fun stuff, but hopefully cutting it all out will allow us to figure out his sleep and behavioral stuff.

Mommy to a wonderfully passionate little one
#66 of 142 Old 02-09-2009, 07:30 PM

Barcelona, the longies are a baby size- they'd go round River, but he's too long for them Maybe 6 months ish?

Susannah, I'm sorry about the allergy results. I wish you didn't have to deal with this :

Mary, I know. This is less snow than we used to get when I was growing up up north, but it's grating on me. We've had rain all day, the temperatures are down below freezing now and we have 4 inches forecast for tonight, followed by rain. I don't think I'm going to let any of the kids try to go to school tomorrow, it's just going to be too dangerous. Skye fell over more than a dozen times just trying to get to the car this morning

Helen mum to five and mistress of mess and mayhem, making merry and mischief til the sun goes down.
#67 of 142 Old 02-09-2009, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Fern, you're crackers but I love you. Want to trade kids for sheep?

Seriously, if I conceived now there's a chance that I could fill in that pesky and annoying gap on the 25th November and we could have three birthdays in three days I can't believe I actually sat down and figured this out. No more babies. Babies bad. Other people's babies good...
you are so right. im completely insane. i love that you calculated that all out. so funny! i dont want another baby now either helen, im just saying that AF isn't much fun either...and when its over all you are left with is a bunch of blood soaked cloth..no sweet baby to nuzzle! no babies. babies bad. can we have an 'it would be really nice, in a perfect world to have more babies right now" club?

Quote:
Once in while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right....

#68 of 142 Old 02-09-2009, 08:32 PM

OMG, I can't believe I forgot to post this. Amy, I dreamed that you and I were out having coffee, and you were trying to convince me to be a pp doula for your friend, who lived in my area but probably 45 mins away. I was trying to tell you that I'd love to, but it was too far and I wouldn't be able to pick up the kids from daycare in time. You wouldn't take no for an answer! What does this mean?? That I need to expand my boundaries, or that people are asking me to take on too much? (I think the latter is true...)
#69 of 142 Old 02-10-2009, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awaken View Post
OMG, I can't believe I forgot to post this. Amy, I dreamed that you and I were out having coffee, and you were trying to convince me to be a pp doula for your friend, who lived in my area but probably 45 mins away. I was trying to tell you that I'd love to, but it was too far and I wouldn't be able to pick up the kids from daycare in time. You wouldn't take no for an answer! What does this mean?? That I need to expand my boundaries, or that people are asking me to take on too much? (I think the latter is true...)
Um....that you think I'm a pushy bitch? OK, no, it does sound like boundary issues or you are feeling overwhelmed. I promise I won't stress you about being a doula for my friend. I actually am not sure where you live, but I probably don't have friends in that area anyway!

Hillary, I will promptly replace Jen with you in my next pregnancy dream!

I'm getting a massage today. Can't wait!!

#70 of 142 Old 02-10-2009, 11:46 AM

I love the sweater, Helen. And the calculations about another November b-day

Susannah, I hope that the discovery of these allergies makes a difference in behaviour and sleep for you. May this be a blessing in disguise (though I know- also a major pain in the @$$)

And I'm loving everyone's dreams, too.

I'm trying to sell my car, and having major stresses over it. I really need to calm down and not let it disturb my sleep anymore, since being tired while dealing with bartering, obnoxious men and mechanical stuff is certainly not helping. So send me some quick sale vibes, okay?

"Guess what? It's a magical world. And when I sing, my songs are in it."
Madly in love with my 7 and 4 year old daughters

#71 of 142 Old 02-10-2009, 12:29 PM

hey teresa, how is life going with fox at home, now? hoping that all is well!

i woke up feeling sick this morning. the girls had it last week this time. i have been to two births and been helping that babe who does not have her mom near. think it has worn me out some. DH took the girls to the gardens today with our group to let me rest. i am brewing tea and getting in a steamy shower then bed.

doula mama to my nov 05 and my feb 08 babes who wrap me in love.
#72 of 142 Old 02-12-2009, 04:01 AM

Mel, any luck selling the car? Sending you good selling vibes. That does not sound like fun to me at all.

Gunter, I hope you are feeling better, mama! Take care of yourself, and heal up! And rest, as your body must need you to do. So glad your DH can take the girls out and give you some of that important resting time.

Susannah, I hope the allergy discoveries are helpful for you, too. So sorry you and your sweet boy have to deal with all of that, though. Hope things are still looking somewhat good with Alison. And I hope Keagan is feeling better, too!

Amy, a pregnancy massage sounds delightful. Did you get on one of those pregnancy tables? I never had one with Finley, but will have to make sure I do that with the next one...what better time to indulge like that??

Helen, sad about the longies I guess that makes sense, since they are typically to cover diapers, right? Anyway...I love your knitting, and one day, if you have an etsy shop, I'll be sure to buy something lovely from you.

Awaken, any more clarity from your Amy dream?

And QofC, is another pregnancy still definitely out for you guys? You seem to be handling the transition of your expectations of your family so beautifully, by the way. Just wasn't sure how closed or not that door was/is.

We are off to Canada tomorrow morning... a long trek of a day, flying all the way to Ottawa, From LA, opposite ends of the continent, almost. (not really, but sort of)...So, to you Canadian mamas, know that I'm in your country!!!, just the opposite end We are looking forward to some wintry fun and adventures. It'll be winterlude, and I think Finley is going to love iceskating and sledding, at least watching it, hopefully doing it, too. I have barely been in snow in my life, so I'm pretty excited, too. Here's hoping we can withstand the crazy MIL.

Hope you all have a great weekend and a Happy Valentine's Day.

I'll check in from the Great White North, if I can, and if not, when I return!

#73 of 142 Old 02-13-2009, 12:16 AM

Wishing you safe travels, Barcelona, and enjoy winterlude!

Matt's grandfather's wife passed away, as was expected and as we've been preparing Neela for since she got sicker a week and half ago. Neela is terrified that we're going to die or leave, so getting out of the house in the mornings has become less and less fun. I have to put her shoes on before mine (in case I leave without her), then try to get myself ready while she clings to my leg or holds my hand the whole time. I'm not very good at being pregnant and packing my briefcase, her daycare bag, and whatever stuffed animal is also coming for the day while getting shoes and coats on, unlocking and re-locking doors and somehow never letting go of her hand. So our mornings usually involve me insisting on having a hand free so that I can unlock the door while she screams on the porch.

Given the added stress in our lives, I've taken the car off Craigslist. I'll figure out what to do with the car when things settle down a little bit...

#74 of 142 Old 02-13-2009, 04:48 PM - Thread Starter

Happy travels, barcelona.

Mel, I hate selling things. And buying things. The whole relationship makes me feel icky. I'm sure when the time and the circumstances are right, it will happen--to the right person and for the right price. And Oy!, the mornings! I've no pearls of wisdom, as we struggle with this one off and on, too. Hugs, mama.

Susannah, what a relief it must be to know what to avoid! Doubtless it will be a big adjustment, but I'm constantly amazed at the culinary feats of those who want to eat well but need to or choose to avoid ingredients that have become all but invisible to most Western eaters.

G, I think a hot shower, cup of tea, and long rest are the perfect remedy for feeling overdone. My sister just left from having spent the most wonderful week here with me, and she got me hooked on Tazo Lotus tea. She's all into Thich Naht Hanh at the moment, and so was full of tea and Buddhist wisdom. It also helped a great deal that she's a pro at the colic cradle. Fox hardly fussed.

OK, I meant to respond to more, but I'm being summoned to the back steps to play construction site. Somebody has to play the frontloader...
#75 of 142 Old 02-13-2009, 05:06 PM

My SPD seems to be going away. : I'm mostly able to walk and move around without pain. The exception still seems to be rolling over in bed but even that isn't so bad.

I'm a little to admit we've already started discussing baby #6. :
#76 of 142 Old 02-13-2009, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamsInDigital View Post
My SPD seems to be going away. : I'm mostly able to walk and move around without pain. The exception still seems to be rolling over in bed but even that isn't so bad.

I'm a little to admit we've already started discussing baby #6. :

im glad that you are healing up fast... happy birthday to suriya!!
and huuush! man.all these babies! im getting pregnancy and birth and baby lust. ak.

Quote:
Once in while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right....

#77 of 142 Old 02-14-2009, 12:30 AM

See, I'm actually becoming more and more at peace with having two children... Reverse baby lust? However, one of my really good friends is due any moment now, and another of my really good friend's wife is due one month from today. So, I figure when I get to see and hold little babies my uterus will practically leap out to try and grab them and then ya'll will have to hear me cry and moan for awhile.

I'm almost embarrassed to admit how much I'm looking forward to Valentine's Day tomorrow. The kids are doing a sleep-over at my parents house. This will be the first time since Killian was born that DH and I have had a night without kids! I have big plans! We'll drop off the kids, come home and take a long hot shower together, I'm making pasta carbonara, we have a bottle of champagne.... it should be a wonderful evening!

#78 of 142 Old 02-14-2009, 06:19 AM

Doesn't Nigella suggest that a pot of pasta carbonara in bed is pretty much the perfect post-prandial snack? Have fun, Queenie, cos I'll have nocturnababe cramping my style again, I expect I'm at ease with what happens- we're still TTA, but if another baby comes along it wouldn't be a total disaster. Just a near total one...

HoneyTree for you and for your sister, seeing as she isn't close enough for you to hug her at the minute. I can read your love for her from you words, and I'm so glad you have her in your life. I hope mine grow up to be that close when they're older.

Helen mum to five and mistress of mess and mayhem, making merry and mischief til the sun goes down.
#79 of 142 Old 02-14-2009, 01:12 PM

Jen, this was the weekend last year when Jason and I had our first overnight away from Brynn, so I can totally understand your giddiness! I hope you enjoy every single moment of it!

We're off for our family Valentine's date; Jason's taking us out to lunch and then the bookstore. I know, super exciting - but just exactly what I'm in the mood for today.

Oh, I took a new belly picture today; I'm 32 weeks. I took it in my bathroom, but it's still pretty artsy, IMHO.

Hope everyone has a day full of LOOOOOOOOOOVE!

#80 of 142 Old 02-14-2009, 01:45 PM

Beautiful picture!

#81 of 142 Old 02-14-2009, 02:42 PM

Call me curmudgeonly, but I don't do Valentine's Day. It is such a Hallmark holiday, and yet another excuse for unnecessary spending, with guilt added on. I gave my husband a nice kiss this morning and wished him a happy valentine's day and that's the end of it. (I hope, I'll clobber him if he comes home with flowers or something.) Not that I have any objection to flowers or tokens of affection or evenings out or whatever - I just don't like them being dictated by corporations.

My mom is visiting at the moment - she had all her cardiac tests done at the hospital in Vancouver on Wednesday and aside from a minor electrical thing, she's fine - her heart is strong and healthy and she's got no arterial issues or anything like that. She is possibly a good candidate for some kind of re-zapping procedure that will eliminate the misfiring bit, but she has to wait 2 years to see that particular specialist so in the meantime she's on a couple of drugs which she doesn't think are actually helping any and life goes on.

Rowan's got a nasty, nasty cold and has been enjoying a few days of vegging in front of the TV. Poor little bug - you know it's bad when your bed-avoiding child starts asking when bedtime is at about 7:30. She's in her Hallowe'en costume because it's fuzzy and warm, and is terribly cute, but still not feeling all that good. And I know it's wrong, but it's been kind of nice having a few days of lower energy. :

Postpartum doula & certified breastfeeding educator, mama to an amazing girl (11/05) and a wee little boy (3/13).

#82 of 142 Old 02-14-2009, 03:03 PM

Ugh, can I just whine for a minute? I think I figured out what has been going on with me for the past few weeks. I'm almost sure I have an ulcer! I've been in pain after eating, it explains me passing out (due to anemia, which often happens with ulcers), and they do run in my family - my grandmother almost died from ulcers once or maybe even twice. I have suspected ulcers in the past a few times, and I talked about it with my nurse practitioner and explained that I don't want to do a run of antibiotics while nursing (I'd rather deal with ulcer pain than thrush, honestly), and so she told me if it flared up again to do Prilosec OTC. So I'm going to pick some up today. Hopefully I'll start feeling a lot better soon! I feel like an idiot for not putting it all together sooner, though.

#83 of 142 Old 02-15-2009, 05:18 AM

I'm glad you figured it out, Jen

Spughy, we don't do the Valentines thing here either. Skye made a card at school, brought it home and we asked who she was going to give it to. She looked at us blankly and said "it's for me." Then we asked who her valentine was, and she said "me. I'm my valentine." So that's that. Oh, and she made special valentine biscuits at school and fed one to daddy and two to River. I feel SO appreciated.

eta: Amy, gorgeous picture, gorgeous blog entry, but your trousers were bugging me.

#84 of 142 Old 02-15-2009, 06:13 AM

we dont do valentines here either. DH and I first started going out together on feburary 13th 1999, (yip 10 years ago) so it was a bit weird that valentines. the next year we decided to celebrate on the 13th instead. its been the same ever since. this yer we celebreaed even earlier as we knew we would have no money this week so we went out on 31 janurary instead.

Harrison isnt in school yet. he ws due to start in Janurary but the school said sorry no room, which i understand, and sure start never got back to me so im guessing they had no room either so he is still at home with me, till september. i know that its going to be hard once he starts, they are not going to know how to deal with him, he is just so darn loud!!! he is loud walking, he is loud talking, loud doing everything he does. he drives me batty!!!

the poor lad is going to have a lot to deal with this year. daddy maybe going back to work after being off for a long time, new baby due is august then school in september, at least its only half days.

DS2 is now out of nappies. yey. we havent taken him out and about yet in no nappy, but it wont be long, i have to find a bag and some spare clothes for when we go out.

DH had a brocoscopoie(sp) last week. he has been having breathing trouble for months now since september! in nov/dec he had 3 cheast infections one after the other plus a cold, a virus, and a tummy bug that made 5/6 of us ill, only DS2 didnt get sick with that one. DH has had blood tests, xray's and finaily a referal to a specalist. trusty old NHS messed up, his referal took a short while to come throught, so we got hte NHS choices thing, he picked a date, booked it at That Hospital, got told by GP's that some one messed up and he would get a letter from Other Hospital with an appointment. we did get a letter. 3 weeks later, it arrived on 27th Janurary, with an appoinment for 26th Janurary. it was written on 22nd, not posted till 26th. we laughted. DH then decided it would be best to see if he could use his health insururance to see a private specalist. he got an appointment with in a week, went, then got told he had to go to Bigger Hospital, which is in a city miles away from us. for a Broncoscopie, poor lad had to do it fully aware as he was alone and getting home on public transport. he said if he ever has to have it again he was sedated it was horrible and he did not like it one bit.
they took biopsies and he has to go back to see the Dr on Tuesday so hopefully its not something serious, the Drs so far think its Asthma but they are not sure hence the tests. once we get to know what the problem is we can deal with it and try to get him better and back to work, (who will probably fire him for being off ill too much/long in a short time)

oh dear that post turned into a DH post not a DS2 post. sorry about that.

Kiz
#85 of 142 Old 02-15-2009, 10:12 AM

Helen, that's awesome about Skye being her own valentine. I love it! My trousers were bugging you? Well they always bug me, so join the club. I'm at that point in pregnancy where NOTHING fits comfortably.

Spughy, glad to hear your mom is doing well, but sorry about Rowan. I hear you on the gratefulness for a down day, though!

Jen, hope you can get to the bottom of your ulcer issues.

I think I'm just hanging out getting more baby organizing taken care of. We're trying to decide whether to move Brynn into the room previously known as the office, and moving the baby stuff into Brynn's current room. Her room is slightly larger and would contain the stuff that would be convenient to have for baby, such as full-size bed for me & the baby, changing table, and rocking chair - the other room is too small for all of these things, but would comfortably fit Brynn's stuff now that she doesn't need the changing table and rocking chair. But, she's resisting the idea, and I'm worried about pushing it too much and making it seem like the baby is displacing her. Also, the idea of moving ALL of her stuff into the other room is pretty unappealing to me!

We're also trying to find some kind of fun weekend getaway for next weekend. It seems like our time is running out to have one last hurrah before the babe is born, so we're looking at going to Great Wolf Lodge. Anyone been there yet?

#86 of 142 Old 02-15-2009, 12:51 PM

Amy, the photo is beautiful and the lodge looks amazing! Matt took some wonderful pregnancy photos during our night away, though they're not of the sharing online variety

QofC, I'm glad you found out the cause of your troubles. I hope it heals quickly.

We don't do big Valentines celebrations, especially since we probably could never outdo four years ago. This weekend marks four years since Neela's conception, and also four years of pregnancy, breastfeeding or both

Matt and Neela did give me a lovely card, with a drawing of a woman with her shirt lifted over her belly and little wheel that spins butterflies in it. Matt said he was thinking of baby kicks when he found it Neela painted a bunch of cards this year, as she did last year. My favourite part is making the list of who she wants to give them to- this year the seven dwarves made the list, but they have to share one card. Last year Santa got a valentine. Neither year have I made the list.

We had a birthday dinner at a friend's house last night, and visited with a family that I used to spend time with when Neela was a baby, since their first daughter is just a couple of weeks older. They have a six month old baby now too, who is soooo mellow. She was happily passed from arms to arm, and only returned to her mum to nurse when she started rooting on Matt.

#87 of 142 Old 02-15-2009, 03:07 PM - Thread Starter

Mel, you totally reminded me! I was going to post earlier to observe that this is most of our conception month for our November '05 babies! (Unless someone else already posted that and I missed it?)

So love to all of us. And hugs to the little, or increasingly not-so-little, fruits of that love.
#88 of 142 Old 02-15-2009, 04:11 PM

Yes, to these growing loves

I just submitted my post earlier without finishing my thoughts- one was to share a photo of Neela (and glimpse of my belly) from a seed-starting workshop that we went to yesterday. Though it was not the intent of the workshop, I've decided to either direct sow seeds or continue to buy starts at least for this year. Seed starting indoors on the ground floor isn't worth the effort to me. The workshop gave me some interesting ideas to pursue around the practices of soil turning- I've mostly followed Jeavon's double digging with garden plots, but am now reading about not disturbing soil and Buddhist gardening practices.

I have also been getting the feedback that I think I needed recently about Neela's personality as a baby. I have often wondered if her being "high-needs" was more an issue of my coping/parenting skills rather than her personality and behaviour at the time. But several people (including the mother that we visited with last night) have mentioned recently about how she was rarely happy if not in my arms and generally on my breast. So it wasn't my imagination that she spent much of her first year either fussing or nursing! Somehow this helps me in preparing for the new baby- I know that my struggles weren't just my inability to cope with the reality of babyhood, and regardless of this baby's temperament I can handle it (not that there isn't a little hoping going on for an "easier" baby)!

Anyways, I'm rambling. I love Neela to bits and am grateful for all of our adventures together, and for all of you wonderful women for travelling this road of parenting with us

#89 of 142 Old 02-15-2009, 05:47 PM

Amy, specifically I think you should have just taken them off and flashed your bum at the world as well : Just remember, maternity trousers were designed especially for the soap opera birth where baby arrives so quickly you don't have time to take them off- so they fall down for you. It's one of the reasons why I'm such a big fan of dungarees when I'm pregnant.

Mel, your weekend sounds lovely. I'm spending a lot of time talking to my best friend from school via facebook, whose elder daughter was a high needs, demanding baby and now has a new one.

Kiz, that stinks. Asthma is horrible and evil and shouldn't be allowed. It's good to know that the NHS is uniformly dreadful across the country, though.

Not thinking about conception month. Not at all. La la la, can't hear you

#90 of 142 Old 02-15-2009, 09:20 PM

I had to come and post. In the middle of a tantrum today, (about that he wanted to run away, and go on the subway by himself and go underground! Ezra went and got a beer, handed it to me, said "mama, you need one of these!" gave me hugs and kisses, then actually resumed yelling and screaming and beating at the door!!!!! It's not like I drink beer all the time, or even that he would remember it! He must be very intuitive!

I think I concieved on 3/4/05- I know it was the same day my dh got US citizenship and we were both really sick! So it was quite memorable.

We didn't get to do much for V-Day either- we have no babysitters so basically every day is just, keep the kids as busy as possible so they'll go to bed at decent hour, and we might get an hour or two alone at night! We went out to breakfast which went pretty well, the kids actually did settle down to sleep pretty easily, then I got out the chocolate, local wine, and choc. souffle I had gotten, and dh got a call from work and spent the rest of the night on the phone : So I ate my chocolate and wine alone and watched a documentary on Abraham Lincoln. Very romantic night, indeed!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page