~ *~November '05 Mama's & Littles~* ~Its May! - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#61 of 69 Old 06-11-2009, 02:38 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Um, yeah. Winter is being quite the handful lately too. Three is such a hard age. Sigh.
#62 of 69 Old 06-11-2009, 03:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barcelona View Post
helen, how are you feeling??
who else is pregnant right now?
Queasy I sailed through the first trimester, and now every evening, I feel like crap. StrawberryFields is pregnant again as well, I saw- due in January again, and Awaken has the same EDD as me, I think.

ETA: blast, I must stop hitting submit so soon. Lovely to see you again

Helen mum to five and mistress of mess and mayhem, making merry and mischief til the sun goes down.
#63 of 69 Old 06-12-2009, 12:41 PM

Wow, I totally missed this thread! I was wondering where you all went and was coming here to start a new June thread! Is there one already?
#64 of 69 Old 06-15-2009, 12:33 AM

No, there isn't one, but we need one.

Happy belated birthday Amy. ya!
#65 of 69 Old 06-15-2009, 02:35 AM

Hmm. I haven't the spare brain power to start a June thread for us but I just realized I never mentioned to you guys that I passed my board exam and am officially a CNA! I am registered for 2 classes in college, tuition is paid and I just have to buy my books in time to start on June 29th.

I don't know how much you all know about our troubles, but as much as I can tell you is the CPS case is closed, but the legal matter has been referred to a prosecuting attorney with recommendation to press charges. My DH is facing 2-15 years in jail and the possibility of a no contact order for minors under 18 for at least 5 years. Which would mean we could not live together for 5 years. So if you can imagine, I am devoting every moment I have to my husband and my kids.

I took a bit of a walk down memory lane today and read back through all of our threads together. I haven't shared enough of my happiness with you all and instead have whinged and complained a lot. My moment of joy today was waking up this morning, newly 28 (as of yesterday) and realizing that I am the happiest now than I ever have been in my entire life, in spite of all that threatens our family and our happiness. I am continuing to fall deeper in love with my husband than ever before as we both have committed to taking every opportunity to love each other and accept love from the other, instead of letting those opportunities pass by. If we are seperated by this horrible situation, we will at least not have any regrets about how we spent the time we have had together and hopefully our bond will be so strong that we will be able to reunite with joy and love. Love conquers all.
#66 of 69 Old 06-15-2009, 03:41 AM

Yes, my love, you've whinged a heck of a lot. That's why we're here. I still hope things work out for you and in some ways, better that the charges are brought and he can clear his name honestly than have people whispering, y'know? Seriously, if there is anything I can do, lmk.

Helen mum to five and mistress of mess and mayhem, making merry and mischief til the sun goes down.
#67 of 69 Old 06-15-2009, 03:53 AM

I appreciate your optimism but...The reality of it is with this kind of situation, no evidence and his word versus hers there is a good chance they could convict him even though he is innocent. Err on the side of caution and all that. Trying to keep hope alive though.
#68 of 69 Old 06-15-2009, 09:16 AM

WTH happened to innocent until proven guilty?

#69 of 69 Old 06-15-2009, 09:58 AM

Ok, started the new thread!

Glad to be more in touch with you guys- I missed you the past month!

http://www.mothering.com/discussions...5#post13939605

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page