My 8 year old is developing breast buds - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

#31 of 32 Old 08-23-2015, 06:53 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ok so I'm new here and I'm extremely freaked out my daughter is 8 and getting boobies but problem is she only has one so far the other one hasn't starting growing yet.I'm a 25 year old single mother and its bothering me that only one has started growing like a actual boob literally and the other one hasn't....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 32 Old 08-25-2015, 11:29 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
No need to worry, my eldest started growing breasts last year when she was 7 and she is 8 now and have what I would call 2 tiny breast. The one on the right side started growing first so it looked like what you are describing here with only one breast coming out. My recommendation is dont make a fuss over it, these changes is out of our control anyway and it might be embarrasing for her too, has she said anything? My girl was embarrassed over growing breast at first and she was trying to hide them, but then she got a couple of sportbras and felt more ok with it and now she says that the girls in her class wear sportbras "without even having breasts" . I tell my girl she is perfect just the way she is and so should you. Dont be freaked out kchamberlain it will be ok <3

Mother of
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
+
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
+

Owner and manager of

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page