February '09 Mamas ~ Childhood Chat :) - Page 38 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-26-2013, 08:09 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Cindy how do you come up with ideas like underwater flashlights and tadpole kits? Such great ideas. 

Ever - the new job well... yesterday I would have said it was going well. Today though I had a bad day and it made me second guess taking the job. I am overwhelmed with the steep learning curve and the radiation injections make me terribly nervous. It is very difficult to not drip or drop something causing contamination. I dropped and dripped something today and my supervisor sent me home to prevent too high of exposure to the baby. I felt terrible she had to clean it up. I'm just feeling like everything happens so fast and I cannot watch the patient, the machine and do the injections/interventions all at the same time. Ugh! It is such an adjustment to go from an expert to a novice again.

Anyways that's my rant. 

Christmas lists- well all Dee wants is doll stuff but I think perhaps a karaoke machine or a new mic for their casio, some lego, a hockey stick and helmet and a face paint kit.

Em - lego, walkie talkies, mindtrap the game, some sort of spy kit (not sure where or what yet), and a watch.

Proud Mama to DS 04/23/06reading.gif DD 02/18/09 modifiedartist.gif, 2 dog2.gif, and wife to wonderfuldh_malesling.GIF and adding another baby.gif. Here's my blog: http://nessabean.blogspot.ca/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-26-2013, 09:39 PM

Nilla: We were talking about tadpoles and how I got to watch bullfrog tadpoles grow into frogs when I was little (we had found them while camping and let them go at a pond once they were frogs). I looked online and found a kit. It sounds so fun to watch! And the flashlight I think was on a list of cool toys from a blog I follow. 

My FIL did end up passing away about 2 weeks after we got back from our trip! :-( DH flew back without us and stayed for about 5 days. He seems to be doing ok, but he really doesn't share about this stuff with me. He never talked to me about how his dad was doing unless I asked him. Not sure how to help him with this? I am glad he is close to his brothers and they have each other. My BIL will be here this weekend (he lives in SF sometimes - he travels for work and also still has a place in Boston so he isn't here all that much).

I am almost done touring the 4 schools M could end up at next yr for preschool. We pay almost 1/2 % higher property taxes in my town than any of the surrounding towns and it mostly goes to funding the schools. I am so fascinated to see the kids in the dif grades and see how much M will learn in the next few years. It's really exciting and I can hardly believe my baby is about to start school!!! I know she is going to love it. I love the idea of homeschooling but I just don't think I could do it justice and I just know M is going to love going. She begs to go to school on days she doesn't go bc she is so social and adores being around her friends so much. 

I have so much more to say but I feel so frazzled right now. Baby has been sick and barely sleeping so I've had no time to catch up on anything I am supposed to get done. Gah. 

Mama to my veggie girl hearts.gif(1/09) and my sweet rainbow baby rainbow1284.gif (9/12). 

Old 11-27-2013, 02:26 PM

Fiona's Christmas- ice skates, dress up, some books, a new shirt, and a russian nesting doll. We may also add a tool kit with a hammer, screw driver, and wood scraps. Other ideas that I think will wait for her birthday are a new game, lunch box and a sewing kit. The kids always get new jammies and an ornament from the Solstice Fairy.

Nilla- your job sounds intense! I hope you feel like you are in the flow soon. I'd be nervous about exposure too!

Cindy- sorry to hear about your FIL!

Everr- hoping the pink eye is gone! Not fun!

Happy thanksgiving to the Americans! :) Putting cornbread in the oven now for our cornbread stuffing now.

Sue, Mama to Fiona Aileen (2/1/09) and  Maeve Penelope (10/7/11) familybed2.gif cd.gif

Old 12-02-2013, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKislandgirl View Post

so jealous of your pulling the plug on tv, I'd so like to do it, but I can't see Hubs getting behind it.  Hope things have settlesd down nicely at home. Have you thought of any names yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nillarilla View Post

What's on your Christmas lists?

June is getting a bike, a little lalaloopsie, a game, a toothfairy doll with a bag for a tooth (she is obsessed with the tooth fairy, but poor thing probably won't loose a tooth until she is 6 or 7 going by her sisters.) and something from me but I don't remember what. (nice, huh?) on her list she asked for a bike, a toy christmas tree, ballett slippers and a dalek toy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegan Princess View Post

I have no clue what to buy Aria. She will be about 15 mos at christmas. I feel like we already have all the toys for that stage! Ideas, anyone?  post it sticky tabs. balls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nillarilla View Post

You'll get the hang of it quickly. That not knowing what is goign on feeling sure does suck though, so i empathize with you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vegan Princess View Post

sorry about your FIL

How's the school search going?

AFM, I just finished another semester of school and I am so looking forward to the month off. Pretty ready for Christmas. My house is annoying the ever living crap out of me, or maybe just grossing me out. as we are in an epic battle with rats and mice and moths who all think our house is the best place to live. We've begun doing parent kid days since it was becoming obvious that they needed a little more one on one time. I am sort of wondering when Hubs and I will get a date together. I mean it's only been a couple of years.  'um I think that's everything.

Courtney and Cree, baby made 3, added one more then there were 4, sakes alive, then we had 5, another in the mix now we have 6!

A Momma in love with her Little Women-Jewel Face, Jo Jo Bean, June Bug, and Sweet Coraline.

Old 12-02-2013, 05:39 PM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)

Cindy--  I forgot to tell you I'm in California now! In Berkeley, actually, doing a presentation at the Berkeley REI tomorrow night, and the Corte Madera one on Wednesday.  I've been off the computer mostly for a week or so, and I'm behind on everything.  If you could come to either one I'd love to meet you (and let other folks know if they're interested)

When L was Aria's age, I got her one of those plastic photo cubes and covered it with photos of herself on every side. That was a hit.

Courtney -- ugh! Can you get a cat?

Nilla -- I'm sure you'll get the hang of the new job soon, but I'd find that scary too.

Everr -- I wonder if most little boys like fact books better than stories? K certainly does (fighter planes now, dinosaurs last year, etc...).  Feeling trapped must be so hard. Truthfully, I go a little nuts if I don't have places I can with the kids that I also enjoy myself at (wilderness works that way for me).  Are there any places you both enjoy? Outdoors? 

Christmas: I'm getting K a kite, in keeping with his love of flying things (was so tempted by a remote control helicopter, but I think he's too young). Probably also a board game (Tsuro) for the whole family - K can play and L not quite yet. I'm more stuck on what to get L.  She loves babies and mamas and families and animals, so I'd like to find some little animal family toys, but have no idea where/what to get.  

AFM: I've been enjoying seeing friends, but I'm homesick, and tired of cities for awhile. I love our friends, but we have such different lives now, and I miss my own life. We have two more slideshows and then are flying back to Alaska on Thursday and I'm so excited! I want snow. And even darkness and cold, and mostly just the freedom to get outside and go somewhere other than a sidewalk or playground.

Old 12-02-2013, 06:24 PM

Erin: You're in Berkeley!!! Yay!! I live pretty close to the REI. Maybe a mile? I would LOVE to come hear you speak! Let me see if I can swing it though. I have preschool related budget and board meetings at bedtime on Wed and Thursday this week - so I need to see if my husband will kill me if I leave him alone for bedtime 3 nights in a row. I'm guessing it's best to leave the kids at home? I can only imagine how homesick you must be! After a week in Indiana w/my relatives, I was so itching to get back to my own life. You've been traveling for so long! And I bet it is a HUGE change here versus AK! Message me if you want any tips on things to hit before you fly out. Thanks for the picture cube idea - I love that idea! I think I'm going to do it!

Mama to my veggie girl hearts.gif(1/09) and my sweet rainbow baby rainbow1284.gif (9/12). 

Old 12-02-2013, 10:50 PM

Alright Erin - DH says no problem for me to go. :-) He wants the brownie points so he can stay out late in San Francisco after his department Christmas party on Friday. LOL. This works well - I was planning to go to REI this week to grab some stocking stuffers for DH anyway. See you tomorrow!

Old 12-03-2013, 11:07 AM

Have fun, take pictures!

Erin- we have one cat who kills some nice to eat, and the dog sometimes kills rats, but we do need to get another cat. Recently two of ours passed away, one was old and retired but the other was a great mouser.

Courtney and Cree, baby made 3, added one more then there were 4, sakes alive, then we had 5, another in the mix now we have 6!

A Momma in love with her Little Women-Jewel Face, Jo Jo Bean, June Bug, and Sweet Coraline.

Old 12-03-2013, 10:34 PM

Yay! I got to meet Erin tonight! Her and Hig's talk was awesome. So much fun to see the photos/videos of their amazing life and travels. And just really wonderful to see Erin in real life after all these years of chatting away. It's always neat to see someone in 3d after have a 2d relationship. LOL. We did take a photo together, but I look HORRID in it. So I'm not sure I want to post it. Ha. 

Old 12-05-2013, 10:26 AM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
How wonderful that Erin and Cindy got to meet!
I so wish I'd been able to make it Bellingham.

Erin, do you bring the kids with you to your presentations?
Esmé is just about ready to come with me to my author talks, save for a couple of issues. I talk very frankly about my own highschool years when I go into highschools, and that involves subject matter that's not appropriate for her to hear. But she really would like to come with me on my trips, so I wonder about setting her up at the back of the auditorium with some art supplies and headphones and audiostories, or maybe a movie, even?
Your thoughts?

Everr & Erin ... Boys and fact books. H loves books about excavators, and youtube videos of real diggers. But then E loves books about body science and natural science. Both my kids love story books, but that might just be by default, being that we ready upwards of 100 of them a week.

Cindy ... I'm sorry to hear about your FIL. I find most people get weird around death, and are truly not themselves. I've learned to try not to take anything personally, but some of the fallout has been very hard to manage around my best friend's death and the way her spouse reacted.
Also, how is it determined which school M will go to? And once she's in, do siblings get automatic entry?

(Speaking of, I'm not sure that I ever filled you all in about what eventually happened after my best friend's death. Her husband started drinking, and then doing coke, and was utterly unable to care for my youngest niece or their home, so she is now living with her older sister, as ordered by CPS. What a mess, and so heartbreaking. My best friend would be so disappointed in him.)

Everr ... I hope you're on the upswing now? It's hard when it's dark and cold, and to have a sick kid on top of it. I hope R's pink eye is gone? How's the puppy?
On the subject of having another child, I think it's okay to have kids when the situation is not 100% perfect with the other person. If you think he'd be on board and be supportive, that might be enough to move forward. You know how to be a single mom, so that learning curve is done. I know you'd manage and flourish either way, either having another child or not. I say follow your heart, and let your gut give you directions. xo

Nilla ... How are you feeling about your job now? Have you thought about leaving earlier than planned? PM if you want to know how you can get another ten weeks on top of your 52. If you consider going that route, talk to me before you utter a work of your plans to anyone else. It's a bit tricky to get the additional paid leave, but totally doable. I helped another mama on MCD do it with regards to her construction job. Remind me, how far along are you?
I had the extra 10 weeks with E, for a total of 62 weeks of subsidized leave. Then I blew it with H and was denied.
I can walk you through it, hon.

Courtney ... MOTHS. Our co-op has a moth problem. I just bought a trap of sort yesterday, but it doesn't kill the larvae. It just attracts and traps living males, so that you can gauge how much of a problem you have. I'll take moths over bedbugs and cockroaches, which are also rampant in our part of the city. What about fostering cats? Sometimes the rescue place takes care of food and vet bills, but need a home for the cats until they get adopted.

CHRISTMAS:
I think I mentioned that we're renting a cabin at the beach from Dec 21-24, to celebrate the Solstice and Christmas. I can't wait!
We'll be there four nights, and then come home on Christmas Day.
We're going to build a driftwood tree and decorate it with stuff from the beach. Or we might bring a few off cuts that they give away at the tree lot up the street. Not sure. We'll do our annual solstice fire so we can send our wishes out into the ether via burning them.
As for presents, we saved up and got the family a digital microscope, so we had to scale back on even the few other gifts we might've bought. We did get H a toolbelt and hardhat. And we got folding identifier cards for animal tracks & scat, birds, and bugs for the Pacific Northwest. They're plasticized and compact, and really good. Those will be for both kids. The microscope is for E, officially. From Santa. I kind of want the credit for it, but that's just me being silly.
We're also on the countdown to our trip to Mexico, which is a nice present for all of us! We leave Jan 28th and will be there for one month.
We've done a lot of scrimping to make the trip happen, and we're so looking forward to hanging out together somewhere warm. Whoo hoo!

dust.gifFour-eyed tattooed fairy godmother queer, mama to my lucky star (5) and little bird (2.5). Resident storyteller at www.thestoryforest.com. Enchanting audiostories for curious kids. Come play in the forest!
Old 12-05-2013, 10:55 AM

Oh Starling, I am so sorry to hear about your best friend's husband! That is so sad for their daughter. :-( My brother lost his first wife when he was 26 and their son was 3. He moved back in with the family (I was still living at home, going to college). My mom found a cut up straw and accused me of doing drugs but I knew it wasn't mine. My brother had messed around with that stuff in highschool and I sort of think maybe he did some when he was in the midst of all the grief. I'll never know. Thankfully he went on to live his life - more kids, new wife, etc. 

Schools. The topic angers me. It's narrowed down by zone. So we have 4 schools in our zone. But then it's lottery of sorts. But also if a neighborhood around a school makes up 60% of kids in the zone, all 4 schools need to have 60% from that neighborhood, etc. And yes, siblings get in automatically. Last yr it was almost impossible for new kindegarteners to get into the school 2 blocks from us bc the classes had so many siblings. I am pretty sure we will NOT get to go to the school of our choice, which is 1.5 blocks from our house. It's so lame. I get that we need diversity but there are kids from one neighborhood who want their close school and get sent to the one by my house and the people living near me get sent to the one by the first family's house and neither is happy. When I was in high school, I went to school in the wealthiest part of the city (didn't live there). Half the school was bused in from the poorest part of the city (didn't live there either lol). But the kids being bused in didn't take away spots from the kids that lived near the school! And no one mingled or mixed AT ALL anyway. But that is a whole other topic!

Love the microscope! I remember having one as a child. Not so young though. So excited for your MONTH LONG trip!!! We just booked our next Hawaii trip. We will be spending 11 nights on the Big Island in early June. 11 nights seems CRAZY indulgent!! It's what DH wanted. And he is getting some money from his dad so I am not saying anything. We'll split our trip in Kona where DH is going to do a 1/2 ironman and then 1/2 time in Hilo near the volcano. We are debating whether or not to bring my mother in law to help watch the kids so we can have some date nights or have some quiet time on the beach. The places we rented are both 2 bedrooms. But we would have to buy her plane ticket. I think we will probably do it! :-)

Cindy

Old 12-05-2013, 10:10 PM

Checking in to say It's a Girl! Both kids are quite disappointed. They were both hoping for a boy. Not sure what to do about that or whether there is anything I can do. I want them to be excited but it just might not happen I guess. 

Courtney there are boxes you can get called rat zappers that electrocute the mice and rats. They work awesome. 

Starling I may take you up on that offer. I am 21 weeks now so I would still have another 9 weeks to go. My supervisor would freak though. I got hired pregnant but she didn't know and she is not exactly happy about it. 

Proud Mama to DS 04/23/06reading.gif DD 02/18/09 modifiedartist.gif, 2 dog2.gif, and wife to wonderfuldh_malesling.GIF and adding another baby.gif. Here's my blog: http://nessabean.blogspot.ca/
Old 12-06-2013, 12:30 AM

Yay for baby boys! Your kids will quickly get over it. Tell them they can pretend he's a girl all they want. It'll be so short-lived.
As for your supervisor, she doesn't matter one iota in this equation. And I'll say it again, loudly and proudly announce to all asunder that you plan on working until you are actually labouring. And smile when you say it.
xo

Cindy ... We're putting my mom up for a week in Mexico. Mostly as a thank you for all the free childcare, but we'd love to get a couple of dates out of it too!

dust.gifFour-eyed tattooed fairy godmother queer, mama to my lucky star (5) and little bird (2.5). Resident storyteller at www.thestoryforest.com. Enchanting audiostories for curious kids. Come play in the forest!
Old 12-07-2013, 12:20 AM

HOME!!!  Got to Homer yesterday, and today decided to just spring the extra $60 for the water taxi instead of waiting for the Sunday ferry.  DH has lost his voice and I've almost lost mine from some random bug we picked up along the way in CA (luckily after all the talks), but I have never been so happy to see gritty icy snow and darkness.  And my own place and own bed and everything.  Also looking forward to having studded tires on the bike (not to the actual switching of them) and getting some exercise.

Cindy -- It was so fun to meet you! Sorry we didn't get more time, and didn't get to have the kids together. 

Starling -- We've done different things with kids at presentations.  Under 1.5 or so, we just had K up there with us, and my husband would walk out with him if he cried.  Now they're just much too talkative and in the way.  Especially L. I think K is close to old enough to sit in the back of a presentation, with an electronic gaming device (my mom gave me her old kindle this summer -- I finally caved and put games on it for ferry/car/plane rides and during presentations).  L likes devices like that, but will be much too loud and want something somewhere in the middle.  Also, the kids are incredibly bored with our presentation by now. Best is if I have someone to watch them right there (my mom was great, but they're cool with a stranger too), playing with them in another room nearby. That way they can say Hi at the beginning.  Otherwise, I leave them elsewhere with someone.  Maybe when they're older they can participate, but for now, I don't think it's a benefit to anyone to have them come. 

Christmas -- I figure if I hold the grandparents to one present per kid per occasion, then I should hold myself to it also. But hearing everyone's lists makes me want to buy my kids more cool stuff! I will probably buy more stuff sometime, just not at a holiday. Need to get us all skis, but that'll take some deal hunting and research and may not be done in time.  

Old 12-07-2013, 09:58 AM

just real quick, but I will type more later

Santa and credit- when my oldest figured it out she kind of marveled and went over everything in her head, you could see her gears turning. Then she looked at me and so sincerely said " Thank you"

Old 12-11-2013, 12:12 AM

Nilla - Forgot to say, congratulations on the girl!

Cindy -- Ugh. I think school assignments must be like that in all big cities. Certainly were in mine when I was a kid in Seattle. Different rules every few years, fake addresses used to get into closer schools, etc... I went to a district-wide magnet, so was bussed in and it didn't matter, but my brother had to deal with all of it, and my friend who's a teacher still does.

AFM -- Just had to say, as these kids get older, how much FUN it is to watch them learn, and all those little lightbulbs of connection that happen all the time.  I was doing paperwork on my computer today, and K was over with a measuring tape and his wooden blocks -- coming to me to say he discovered that 11+11 is 22, and that the diagonal of a block is longer than the sides, and that it's even more different on some shapes of blocks than others.  Who knew he was doing geometry in the corner?  Not that they haven't been learning all along, of course, but I'm always more caught off guard when K automatically picks up all these things that I used to assume required deliberate teaching.

Old 12-16-2013, 10:51 AM

Coraline has started falling. Coraline isn't a child who falls. She fell off our porch swing acquiring a nasty bump and bruise. She fell down stairs twice now. Once yesterday resulting in no injury. Once after a dr's appointment in which I expressed concern about her falling. She fell down the steps cutting her head in the same place she had bruised it from the fall off the swing. Is this ever a thing? new clumsiness? She actually has walked into a wall more than once now that I am thinking about it recently. If she keeps falling and walking into things I am taking her back to MY doctor (we went to a same day appointment so not our usual dr) and demanding that something be done, because it's Coraline and Coraline doesn't fall. The doctor today just attributed it to her being 2, and I told her that's not it. Any experience?

Old 12-17-2013, 03:25 PM

No experience with that Courtney but I say trust your gut!

Sue, Mama to Fiona Aileen (2/1/09) and  Maeve Penelope (10/7/11) familybed2.gif cd.gif

Old 12-17-2013, 05:06 PM

Courtney, H had a similar spell when he was around 18 months. I was just about to book a second doc appointment when the falls abated.
It was very disconcerting though. He was so
mobile and agile, and so it was worse than had he been a typically clumsy child.
I hope it stops soon for wee Coraline!

Old 12-26-2013, 08:44 AM

Nilla, congrats on the girl. i LOVE girls!  The kids will get over it. Jo was very upset when Coraline was  a girl and not boy girl twins but she has forgotten that entirely.

Erin- it is always nice to get back home, always.  Like sinking into comfort and breathing.

Starling, how was the beach? Fabulous I am sure.  The microscope is super neat. I never really used a microscope until last semester when I was in Microbiology, and even still I hardly used it then.

How was everyone's Christmas? I am kind of reeling that our babies are going to be five.  June got a bike (training wheels) and is just zipping around on it and it is kind of hurting my heart that she is so big.

Old 12-30-2013, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday Girl View Post

Nilla, congrats on the girl. i LOVE girls!  The kids will get over it. Jo was very upset when Coraline was  a girl and not boy girl twins but she has forgotten that entirely.

Thanks! I know they will love the baby when she gets here. I just wish they were a little more excited.

How was everyone's Christmas? I am kind of reeling that our babies are going to be five.  June got a bike (training wheels) and is just zipping around on it and it is kind of hurting my heart that she is so big.

Yes BIG! We took Dee cross country skiing this weekend and she kept at it for 2 hrs! So impressive. We tried last year and the year before and she just couldn't manage. What a difference. Although with her body growing her emotions seem to be getting bigger as well if that's even possible with her.

Old 01-03-2014, 06:16 PM - Thread Starter

Hello ladies!

I have been reading new posts but haven't responded in a long while.  Things have been stressful.  I did find out that I passed my exam!  So that's exciting :)  And I have a job interview in 2 weeks which I really hope I get.  But it's very stressful being unemployed and now knowing what will happen.  And my mom's health isn't good.  I'm really worried about her.  Just feeling down about a lot of things I guess.

Our Christmas was good though, R liked all his gifts.  We didn't go anywhere really, just one trip after Christmas to visit a friend.  

And R turns 5 in just 2 weeks.  Can't believe it!  He's been full of attitude lately and I just feel so exhausted all the time.  I'm hoping 5 will be better than 4.. Maybe :/

I'd love to hear some updates from everyone!  Hope everyone had a great Christmas :)

Mama to my charming little boy, born at home January '09
Old 01-04-2014, 12:05 AM

Everr -  sorry you're feeling down.  I hope you get the job and get a bit more stability from life soon!

Courtney - hope Coraline is done with falling now?

Our Christmas (and L's 3rd birthday on New Years) were good. And they are so big now! Actually, I'm still reeling that my baby is 3, and am not quite ready for K to be 5 yet.  She had chocolate fondue and sushi for her birthday food. Lots of airplane-themed presents for K this year from various relatives, including two 3D wooden airplane puzzles, one of those lego airplane kits with the instructions, a paper airplane book and calendar, a little balsa wood plane, and a kite. All of which he enjoyed, but none of which has surpassed his current obsession with origami.  He does lots and lots of origami these days, and has figured out enough of the folds that he can invent both his own paper airplanes, and some recognizable interpretations of simple houses, birds, sailboats, etc...  Instructions for that sort of thing (lego, paper airplanes, origami) are basically visual, so he can figure out most of it himself without needing to know how to read. Our kid area is crisscrossed with strings of clothespinned origami creations, and he's gotten my DH and I into it as well, so we've been folding some too.  His other current interests are board games and numbers/math stuff.

I keep waiting for him to get more interested in other kids, but so far, no luck. He'll play with his sister sometimes, but mostly ignores other children.

I'm getting a bit tired of the too-warm winter we've been having lately. Not enough snow for a good ski base (OK for snow forts though), and rain and freeze have turned everything to glare ice. Took the kids on a short hike today and it took FOREVER, and they were nearly done before we left the icy road part. L is just really slow (what do I expect of a newly 3 year old in a puffy snowsuit walking on ice?) and K will get bored waiting for her and say he's tired too sometimes.

Old 01-04-2014, 12:09 PM

Hey ladies! Sorry I haven't been around here much, but it seems most of us have been pretty busy. I have a lot of you on Facebook, so most of you already know, but my mom passed away a couple of days ago. So, our holiday pretty much sucked this year. She went into the hospital two days before Christmas, so we spent pretty much everyday there with her. We managed a decent Christmas morning with the girls and they had a good time. We spent the afternoon overtaking a waiting room and stealing my mom away from her room so we could open presents with her. It wasn't ideal, but she was having a good day on Christmas, so it is a good memory. She went downhill pretty quick after that. I'll have to come back another time for personals, but I wanted to pop in and say hello. I miss you ladies!

Mallory. Happily married to Joe since 6/25/05. Loving my adventure with my girls, Owyn Samantha, born 3/1/09. dust.gif and Greta June, born 11/2/11  babygirl.gif

Old 01-04-2014, 12:14 PM

Oh Mal so sorry for your loss. That was very quick. 

Old 01-05-2014, 10:42 PM

Mal - I'm so sorry you didn't have more time with her. How are you (and the rest of the family) holding up?

Old 01-05-2014, 11:26 PM

Mal, you continue to be in my thoughts. Love and light to you.

Old 01-06-2014, 05:10 PM

Mal, I am so sorry that you've lost your mother. My thoughts are with you. Be gentle with your bruised and tired heart, hon.

Old 01-07-2014, 04:23 PM

Love you , Mal. You and your family continue to be in my thoughts.

Old 01-28-2014, 08:14 PM

Hope all is well with everyone. Especially you and yours Mal.

What is everyone getting/doing for birthdays?

Tags
Childhood
User Tag List