My 6 year old son just... - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 04-25-2012, 06:57 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)

My 6 year old SON just pretended to give birth to a bunny! Not a bit of prompting from us. It was hilarious especially how well he acted it out. He was at home 3 years ago when I was in labor with DS2 but slept through the birth. He stuffed the bunny in his shirt, walked around saying he was going to have a baby, then started moaning and brought an exercise ball out to sit on. Between holding his bunny belly and moaning, he asked if I'm be his helper like that person who helped me (MW), I told him I they didn't need to do much if nothing was wrong. Then he laid down on his side and took the bunny out the bottom of his shirt a little at a time. We cheered for the birth of his bunny and he hugged it. Now he's set up a playdate with DS2 and a stuffed monkey for their babies to play together. Kind of weird, kind of cool, very funny. I thought you on this forum would appreciate the story.

Oh now they're done playing babies and are shooting each other with duplos made into guns.

#2 of 3 Old 04-25-2012, 07:57 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
That is a nice story indeed! My younger daughter (4yrs) played today with her friend in the park. They pretended to be puppies just before birth. They stuffed themselves into a tire and made strange sounds and after "being born" pretended to be blind.

Check out this book on kindle http://bit.ly/playsongs

#3 of 3 Old 04-25-2012, 09:57 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Very cute! :)

Tags
Children

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page