Any suggestions for flushable wipes? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-14-2012, 09:56 AM - Thread Starter

Location: Where creepy facebook-featured threads can't find me
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

DS is really freaked out about pooping at K this year and tends to have soft/runny poop all the time. Him + toilet paper is pretty ineffective. He did use the wipes I sent the first time he went but they got flushed "by accident." And really it is a bad idea to send them. There is nowhere in the bathroom to put them.

Any suggestions for a flusable wipe option? It looks like Earth's Best and BabyNatureCare both make one with decent reviews on Amazon.

We all loathe scented products so I would like a unscented product with the least irritating ingredients.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-16-2012, 10:26 AM - Thread Starter

bump

Old 09-16-2012, 10:37 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

there are the Kandoo sensative on amazon, i have not seen them in the stores. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006KYCZ4O/?tag=hyprod-20&hvadid=19395791136&hvpos=1o4&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=2011794160918042144&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&ref=asc_df_B006KYCZ4O

we use the regular Kandoo wipes, even though they are scented the have a VERY mild faint scent. But i can understand why you wouldnt want to use them.

Melanie- Mama to my super hero daughter superhero.gif bravely battling brain cancer. ribbongrey.gif ribbongold.gif  www.fightformaddie.com  and expecting 1sttri.gif 1/13!!!!

Old 09-17-2012, 11:34 AM - Thread Starter

Whole Foods didn't carry them and our CVS just carried Cottenelle which listed fragrance. I was able to smell the house brand and it was so dreadful I was afraid to try the Cottenelle. Scented products are bad enough but scented products + poop is the worst thing possible.

Nature Baby Care doesn't list them as an active product on their website so I was a little leary of buying a case of them, which was my only option in case they weren't really flushable.

I was able to order individual packages of kandoo sensitive (unscented) and the Earth's Best version from diapers.com to try out so hopefully one will work.

User Tag List