Any suggestions for flushable wipes? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 09-14-2012, 08:56 AM - Thread Starter

Location: Where creepy facebook-featured threads can't find me
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

DS is really freaked out about pooping at K this year and tends to have soft/runny poop all the time. Him + toilet paper is pretty ineffective. He did use the wipes I sent the first time he went but they got flushed "by accident." And really it is a bad idea to send them. There is nowhere in the bathroom to put them.

Any suggestions for a flusable wipe option? It looks like Earth's Best and BabyNatureCare both make one with decent reviews on Amazon.

We all loathe scented products so I would like a unscented product with the least irritating ingredients.

#2 of 4 Old 09-16-2012, 09:26 AM - Thread Starter

bump

#3 of 4 Old 09-16-2012, 09:37 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

there are the Kandoo sensative on amazon, i have not seen them in the stores. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006KYCZ4O/?tag=hyprod-20&hvadid=19395791136&hvpos=1o4&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=2011794160918042144&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&ref=asc_df_B006KYCZ4O

we use the regular Kandoo wipes, even though they are scented the have a VERY mild faint scent. But i can understand why you wouldnt want to use them.

Melanie- Mama to my super hero daughter superhero.gif bravely battling brain cancer. ribbongrey.gif ribbongold.gif  www.fightformaddie.com  and expecting 1sttri.gif 1/13!!!!

#4 of 4 Old 09-17-2012, 10:34 AM - Thread Starter

Whole Foods didn't carry them and our CVS just carried Cottenelle which listed fragrance. I was able to smell the house brand and it was so dreadful I was afraid to try the Cottenelle. Scented products are bad enough but scented products + poop is the worst thing possible.

Nature Baby Care doesn't list them as an active product on their website so I was a little leary of buying a case of them, which was my only option in case they weren't really flushable.

I was able to order individual packages of kandoo sensitive (unscented) and the Earth's Best version from diapers.com to try out so hopefully one will work.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page