Best Gifts - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-05-2013, 06:53 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi

I am new here and I would like to ask about the best gifts that I can give to a 3 years old girl for her birthday? I'm thinking about baby towels. How about that?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-05-2013, 11:55 PM

Hi there. Welcome to MDC! My daughter is turning three this week and she is getting a doll house and a few dolls. I also got her a little cash register recently, and she loves that. Kids are all so different, but my girl likes pretend play stuff and art supplies are usually a good bet.

Did you mean personal towels, like for her bath? You seem to have a deep interest in gifts, given your username. S, I am sure you have lots of ideas. These are just my thoughts about what a three yo girl might like...

Jean, happy HS mom to Peter (5), Daniel (9) and Lucie (2) and also someone new... baby.gif
Old 03-06-2013, 01:09 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My oldest daughter is turning three in a couple of months. She was given a personalised beach towel a few months ago and she likes it.

She also loves bags of all sorts. "Swirly" dresses and skirts. Books. Her dolls stroller. One of her favourite Christmas presents last year (she was 2.5yo) was an LED night light with a remote control.

Mother of two spectacular girls, born mid-2010 and late 2012  mdcblog5.gif

Old 03-07-2013, 01:51 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by velveeta View Post

Hi there. Welcome to MDC! My daughter is turning three this week and she is getting a doll house and a few dolls. I also got her a little cash register recently, and she loves that. Kids are all so different, but my girl likes pretend play stuff and art supplies are usually a good bet.

Did you mean personal towels, like for her bath? You seem to have a deep interest in gifts, given your username. S, I am sure you have lots of ideas. These are just my thoughts about what a three yo girl might like...

Yes velveeta! I'm really into gifts and it's really fun asking advices and tips from people whose willing to give their ideas! I enjoyed learning great ideas from all of you. Thanks for your reply velveeta! Anyway, your daughter will definitely love that gift idea you'll give her!

Old 03-15-2013, 12:21 PM

3 year old like anything, really.

Tags
Pre Teens
User Tag List